Otto Warmbier's torture by North Korea

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Otto Warmbier's torture by North Korea

Post by USN_Hokie »

Pretty terrible. I thought I read he was in a coma, but that doesn't seem to be the case.
The first time Otto Warmbier's parents saw their son after he was flown back from North Korea in June, they were confronted with the sound of inhuman howling so terrifying Otto's mom ran off the plane.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/26/ot ... rists.html
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Otto Warmbier's torture by North Korea

Post by Major Kong »

:shock: :( :x :cry:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

When this all went down, I thought the worst for him would be breaking rocks, and prison beatings. I was wrong. Goodness. That's some evil shirt.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

I thought like the parents, that he was in a coma and would/could be revived. But my God, they're animals.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HooFighter
Party: all the time

Post by HooFighter »

awesome guy wrote:I thought like the parents, that he was in a coma and would/could be revived. But my God, they're animals.

Donald Trump is a stupid man's idea of a smart man, a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a weak man's idea of a strong man.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HooFighter wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I thought like the parents, that he was in a coma and would/could be revived. But my God, they're animals.
Poor loathsome creature, can only troll, and badly at that. GFYS
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HooFighter wrote:
So you agree that going on a tour of North Korea is about the dumbest idea you can ever have.....and then to top it off be messing with a poster on their building? There is a bigger goal, it is sad what happened to Otto, It was supremely stupid to tour NK and super supremely stupid to mess with any of the propaganda.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Hoof should learn to move on the same way we moved on when the Democrats lost their slaves, and later when they lost their filibuster of the Civil Rights Act.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
I’d say he did it right. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:
Hoof should learn to move on the same way we moved on when the Democrats lost their slaves, and later when they lost their filibuster of the Civil Rights Act.
He's a stereotypical comic book/cartoon villain, shaking his fist in anger and throwing a tantrum at the good guys, proclaiming this not over and we'll all respect his brilliance in some hypothetical glorious victory in the future.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You guys are really pathetic in your trolling. You do it enough that one would figure some kind of expertise would emerge.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

You guys are really pathetic in your trolling. You do it enough that one would figure some kind of expertise would emerge.
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

Got it.

There you go again...
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

It's funny watching you guys defending Trump saying that one of the most vile, evil dictators on earth, loves his people and his country. A guy who destroyed the mind, body, and soul of a US citizen.
Actually, more pathetic than funny.

Addition: Overall, this summit is good, and there is some hope for a good outcome. That would be historically awesome.
But, the statements by POTUS are just ridiculous. You don't heap praise on a horrific dictator.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

It's funny watching you guys defending Trump saying that one of the most vile, evil dictators on earth, loves his people and his country. A guy who destroyed the mind, body, and soul of a US citizen.

Addition: Overall, this summit is good, and there is some hope for a good outcome. That would be historically awesome.
But, the statements by POTUS are just ridiculous. You don't heap praise on a horrific dictator.
It's all in perspective dumb dumb. Trump is being a diplomat and Un does likely love his nation. I don't doubt that he believes that his iron fist is the best policy, like Saddam did. There may be some truth in it, but he's likely wrong in the approach and is certainly brutal and animalistic. Bottom line though is you don't open an oyster by beating it with a hammer. You first just get the tip of the knife into the joint and twist. That's what Trump is doing, only to cut him out later. You guys are just naive in how the world works and expect a movie plot of Trump pounding his fist on the table with a riveting speech to get movement. The real world doesn't work like that. Plus Trump is just flat out smarter than you haters. He used The Worm to gain trust whereas ya'll would and did write him off because of snobbery. Trump sees all the tools at his disposal and isn't too prejudiced or haughty to use them. He's a redneck at heart.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HooFighter wrote:

It's all in perspective dumb dumb. Trump is being a diplomat and Un does likely love his nation. I don't doubt that he believes that his iron fist is the best policy, like Saddam did. There may be some truth in it, but he's likely wrong in the approach and is certainly brutal and animalistic. Bottom line though is you don't open an oyster by beating it with a hammer. You first just get the tip of the knife into the joint and twist. That's what Trump is doing, only to cut him out later. You guys are just naive in how the world works and expect a movie plot of Trump pounding his fist on the table with a riveting speech to get movement. The real world doesn't work like that. Plus Trump is just flat out smarter than you haters. He used The Worm to gain trust whereas ya'll would and did write him off because of snobbery. Trump sees all the tools at his disposal and isn't too prejudiced or haughty to use them. He's a redneck at heart.
Got it.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Poor loathsome creature, can only troll, and badly at that. GFYS

LOL! This is a great post!!
"There may be some truth in it" "he's likely wrong". Wow.
As for what I expect, you are way off base as usual. You're such a fawning Trump defender, even when I say he's doing a good job, you go off on a delusional tirade. You're the Trump supporter version of Hoof/Clinton.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Poor loathsome creature, can only troll, and badly at that. GFYS

As for what I expect, you are way off base as usual. You're such a fawning Trump defender, even when I say he's doing a good job, you go off on a delusional tirade. You're the Trump supporter version of Hoof/Clinton.
I'm dead on, as usual. You attack Trump with fists full of stupid and I corrected you.

And yes, I doubt Un hates his people. And like it or not, some populations only function with a tyrant running the country. Pick any in the middle east outside of Israel for an example. They're not fit for self rule, and like I said, I doubt NK is one of those places as SK does it just fine. So yes, he may think he's a hero and serving his nation by brutalizing the population into compliance and that's likely wrong with their population.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You guys are really pathetic in your trolling. You do it enough that one would figure some kind of expertise would emerge.

I'm dead on, as usual. You attack Trump with fists full of stupid and I corrected you.

And yes, I doubt Un hates his people. And like it or not, some populations only function with a tyrant running the country. Pick any in the middle east outside of Israel for an example. They're not fit for self rule, and like I said, I doubt NK is one of those places as SK does it just fine. So yes, he may think he's a hero and serving his nation by brutalizing the population into compliance and that's likely wrong with their population.
Watching you defend a guy who has killed his own family, imprisoned and tortured people for criticizing the govt, or being a relative of someone who criticized the govt, starved his own people, assassinated rivals and political dissidents, and numerous other atrocities, is terrific. This is a guy who has spent a lot of time in the western world, and received education in the western world. He knows what freedom is, and he knows that freedom for the people means less power for the dictator. He does what he does because it's best for him, his power, his position, his standing. Nothing else.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:You guys are really pathetic in your trolling. You do it enough that one would figure some kind of expertise would emerge.

Watching you defend a guy who has killed his own family, imprisoned and tortured people for criticizing the govt, or being a relative of someone who criticized the govt, starved his own people, assassinated rivals and political dissidents, and numerous other atrocities, is terrific. This is a guy who has spent a lot of time in the western world, and received education in the western world. He knows what freedom is, and he knows that freedom for the people means less power for the dictator. He does what he does because it's best for him, his power, his position, his standing. Nothing else.
I'm not defending him, that's ridiculous. Nothing he's done in your list has been defended by me or is defensible. I explained motivation, and I doubt it's as you've explained as he's a 3rd generation dictator. 4 years in Switzerland haven't undone his upbringing. I doubt he sees this as a power play. You need to learn NKs history, the Kim's see themselves as messianic type figures, people blessed with the wisdom and intelligence to lead NK to communist glory. They're crazy and delusional more so than anything else. VB with the balls actually kill for communism instead of just imprisoning nonbelievers. They're nuts, and doing a service in their warped minds. They're not Dr. Evil types, looking to just dominate for sake of domination. They're really believe they're elites amongst knuckleheads.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: It's funny watching you guys defending Trump saying that one of the most vile, evil dictators on earth, loves his people and his country. A guy who destroyed the mind, body, and soul of a US citizen.

It's funny watching you get your panties in a wad in unison with CNN. You seem upset.

I'm sure that Un cares about his people in the same twisted way that Democrats care about blacks and the poor.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: It's funny watching you guys defending Trump saying that one of the most vile, evil dictators on earth, loves his people and his country. A guy who destroyed the mind, body, and soul of a US citizen.

It's funny watching you get your panties in a wad in unison with CNN. You seem upset.

I'm sure that Un cares about his people in the same twisted way that Democrats care about blacks and the poor.
Exactly, they think they're doing a service to their nation by killing off the nonbelievers and the weak. So it's fair to say they love their nation, also correct to call them brutal and tyrants.

This is the same population(all Koreans) that gave us the Moonies. Moon for the capitalist, Kims for the communist. Same type of belief in one spiritual supreme leader to cure all their problems, in just 3 days.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:

USN to the rescue!!!

Only you two can read this, "Overall, this summit is good, and there is some hope for a good outcome. That would be historically awesome.", and say I have my panties in a wad and am upset.

A normal person reads that is me saying that he's doing the right thing, but could have done one thing better..
I know, not giving 100% kudos to everything e does or says is anathema to you guys.

What do the Dems and they're treatment of blacks/poor have to do with any of this??
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

USN to the rescue!!!

Only you two can read this, "Overall, this summit is good, and there is some hope for a good outcome. That would be historically awesome.", and say I have my panties in a wad and am upset.

A normal person reads that is me saying that he's doing the right thing, but could have done one thing better..
I know, not giving 100% kudos to everything e does or says is anathema to you guys.

What do the Dems and they're treatment of blacks/poor have to do with any of this??
Hey genius, you also slammed Trump for saying Un loved his people. Think perhaps that's what I responded to? It's the context of my reply. I also manhandled you so not sure what rescue you think is happening. It's you that needs a rescue.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

USN to the rescue!!!

Hey genius, you also slammed Trump for saying Un loved his people. Think perhaps that's what I responded to? It's the context of my reply. I also manhandled you so not sure what rescue you think is happening. It's you that needs a rescue.
Hey genius, did you read what I wrote, "A normal person reads that is me saying that he's doing the right thing, but could have done one thing better.". That one thing is praising Un.

Not sure what to say about your manhandling fantasy, that's just creepy. Keep those thoughts to your weekly therapy sessions.