I find it interesting listening to Kimmel preach about

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Louie DePalma

I find it interesting listening to Kimmel preach about

Post by Louie DePalma »

morality. Wasn't he a co-host of the Man Show?? I can't watch him anymore.
This is Louieland. You want America, go outside!
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Re: I find it interesting listening to Kimmel preach about

Post by VTDante »

All of them are terrible. Comedy is ready for a takeover.

Too bad a guy like Patrice O'Neal is dead. He would have thrived today.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Comedy, today, is more political than a political social media platform. At times, this board is comedy. Strange times these be...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Comedy, today, is more political than a political social media platform. At times, this board is comedy. Strange times these be...
Yes and they've substituted actual comedy with pure hate for anyone with an R next to his/her name and conservatives in general. Its nothing more than mean-spirited bullying that you would see on a grade school schoolyard. It sends a terrible message to our young people - which is making fun of and bullying others is okay if you disagree with them.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Comedy, today, is more political than a political social media platform. At times, this board is comedy. Strange times these be...
Yes and they've substituted actual comedy with pure hate for anyone with an R next to his/her name and conservatives in general. Its nothing more than mean-spirited bullying that you would see on a grade school schoolyard. It sends a terrible message to our young people - which is making fun of and bullying others is okay if you disagree with them.
So it's kind of like UWS . . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Is UWS trying to pass itself off as a comedy site?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

IP needs a safe space.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

IP needs a safe space.
Nope. I'm still here asshole.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

IP needs a safe space.

Why not happy? Turn that frown upside down!
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

IP needs a safe space.

Why not happy? Turn that frown upside down!
[emoji8]

Bay_area_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

George Carlin is more relevant than ever. Too bad he isn't 45 now. Bill Burr is pretty good though. Kimmel, Mr Fake Pickle Jar.

“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Except we aren't paid to spew propaganda 'comedy' for millions of dipshiites who aren't smart enough to understand how well they are getting manipulated.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Except we aren't paid to spew propaganda 'comedy' for millions of dipshiites who aren't smart enough to understand how well they are getting manipulated.
You should make this an NPR thread, because so long as you aren't paying him I don't understand how you can be pissed.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Is UWS trying to pass itself off as a comedy site?

Talk about a slow pitch right over the plate! 8-)
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
miles

Post by miles »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

IP needs a safe space.

That makes you the dingleberry.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

miles wrote:That makes you the dingleberry.
Hemorrhoid. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:
miles wrote:That makes you the dingleberry.
Hemorrhoid. :mrgreen:

dingleberry is funnier. That's actually pretty good work.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

You should make this an NPR thread, because so long as you aren't paying him I don't understand how you can be pissed.

BS has that effect on me.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

BS has that effect on me.
OK.