Party: Draintheswamp

Re: FBI Crime Statistics for 2016 released. Get yer popcorn

Post by USN_Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Math is racist!

BG, IP, and company think it's cool to insult the police and our nation, free speech!
Let's have a real conversation, seriously. I don't think it's cool to insult police and our nation. I've never said that, EVER.

I think we have a problem with how quickly our armed government agents use deadly force. I think it disproportionately impacts the black community for the very reason that these crime statistics illustrate.
Got any statistics to support that? Death by cop is incredibly rare.
It is extremely rare and when they happen they make big news. I think the Castille death was a completely unncecessary quick trigger. Not sure if it was criminal (he was indicted IIRC) but unnecessary with better judgment. I realize and respect that cops are in an impossible situation but I don't think we do it very well right now.
I'll start by saying I am not going to research old posts. That said, didn't someone here once dig up statistics re: contacts made by police? Adjusting for the number of contacts, cops killed whites at the same or higher rate than they killed blacks, IIRC.

Anyone else remember that?
We've had this discussion many times.
I remember.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:The uptick in violent crime the past two years is minor, and certainly not an indicator of an onward trend, and still puts it at a level of half of where it was in the early 90s. There are no broad brush, nationwide conclusions to be drawn. Violent crime is still highest in low socioeconomic urban areas, most heavily populated by minorities. Why it ebbs and flows is unknown.
It's known. Abortion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kill dem black babies! Freakenomics is wrong by the way.
Attachments
IMG_2720.JPG
IMG_2720.JPG (179.01 KiB) Viewed 706 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:The uptick in violent crime the past two years is minor, and certainly not an indicator of an onward trend, and still puts it at a level of half of where it was in the early 90s. There are no broad brush, nationwide conclusions to be drawn. Violent crime is still highest in low socioeconomic urban areas, most heavily populated by minorities. Why it ebbs and flows is unknown.
It's known. Abortion.

Go Hokies.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It's known. Abortion.

Go Hokies.

Unless they're poor or come from a high crime demographic. Then it's OK to commit a holocaust against them.

IP logic:

Standing for the national anthem = nazism.

Systematic, state-subsidized mass murder of unborn children from groups seen undesirable to the state = OK.

Only difference is the jews, for the most part (aside from the Soros types) didn't support the nazis.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It's known. Abortion.

Go Hokies.

Unless they're poor or come from a high crime demographic. Then it's OK to commit a holocaust against them.

IP logic:

Systematic, state-subsidized mass murder of unborn children from groups seen undesirable to the state = OK.

Only difference is the jews, for the most part (aside from the Soros types) didn't support the nazis.
Yup. More highbrow racism........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It's known. Abortion.

Go Hokies.

IP logic:

Nailed it. He's a dope though and is just trolling as the grumpy happy guy.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It's known. Abortion.

Go Hokies.

IP logic:

Kiss my ass. [emoji8]

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: It's known. Abortion.

Go Hokies.

IP logic:

Kiss my ass. [emoji8]

Grumpy
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Kill dem black babies! Freakenomics is wrong by the way.
Go Hokies.

IP logic:

Kiss my ass. [emoji8]

Grumpy
You still chapped from the other night? You know I still love you.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
Go Hokies.

IP logic:

Kiss my ass. [emoji8]

Grumpy

Keeping you honest.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Go Hokies.

IP logic:

Kiss my ass. [emoji8]

Grumpy

Keeping you honest.
Bless your heart.