Did Putin foresee the damage BLM would create?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Did Putin foresee the damage BLM would create?

Post by awesome guy »

Look at how there are now people angry at the national anthem and are supporting cop killers. He's a genius if he did. At worst his useful idiots have been most useful.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: Did Putin foresee the damage BLM would create?

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Look at how there are now people angry at the national anthem and are supporting cop killers. He's a genius if he did. At worst his useful idiots have been most useful.
Good thing we have a statesman like Trump who recognizes that, and tamps down the rhetoric.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Look at how there are now people angry at the national anthem and are supporting cop killers. He's a genius if he did. At worst his useful idiots have been most useful.
Good thing we have a statesman like Trump who recognizes that, and tamps down the rhetoric.

He's dealing with idiots...
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Correct. His base.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Correct. His base.

Nope, the ones following Putin's lead.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Is this a joke? Putin plays you and your team off your childish emotions and identity politics.... and you blame Trump for telling you to grow up?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Is this a joke? Putin plays you and your team off your childish emotions and identity politics.... and you blame Trump for telling you to grow up?
So you have me marching with BLM in this evening's program? No Antifa?

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

So you have me marching with BLM in this evening's program? No Antifa?

Seems like you and BLM both agree on your pig-cop platform. Do you have piggy socks like Kaepernick?