Boy, you would think Harvey Weinstein would be.....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Boy, you would think Harvey Weinstein would be.....

Post by HokieHam »

a Nazi.....or something.

It's so typical to see the left circle the wagons around him.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Re: Boy, you would think Harvey Weinstein would be.....

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

so this shows that there is one group that gets priority over all of the aggrieved groups which are constantly being re-prioritized....those that give money.

We now know that women, gays, minorities, LBTEHRNDDHEBS, unions, immigrants, etc are all battling for 2nd on the list behind big money donors.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Hypocrisy at its finest.......joke didn’t go over so well, eh Seth....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

NBC knew and kept it under wraps.....

https://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/10/10/ ... n-scandal/

USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam wrote:NBC knew and kept it under wraps.....

https://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2017/10/10/ ... n-scandal/
MSM, ESJWPN, Kneeling Football League, and Hollywood all burning. Great stuff.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

:lol:
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

I loves me some Spicier. :D
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Major Kong wrote:I loves me some Spicier. :D
He's my favorite troll by far....
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:I loves me some Spicier. :D
He's my favorite troll by far....
That’s awesome :lol:

He’s off to sex addiction Camp.........and the left will put him back on his pedestal.

Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Is that code for He’s going to live with Roman Polanski until it’s safe to come back? Maybe all the stars in Hollywood can negotiate a 2 for 1 deal to bring both of them back at some time.
USN_Hokie wrote::lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Is that code for He’s going to live with Roman Polanski until it’s safe to come back? Maybe all the stars in Hollywood can negotiate a 2 for 1 deal bring both of them back at some time.
Lots of speculation that he's getting "treatment" somewhere that won't ship him back to the states...
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Is that code for He’s going to live with Roman Polanski until it’s safe to come back? Maybe all the stars in Hollywood can negotiate a 2 for 1 deal bring both of them back at some time.
Lots of speculation that he's getting "treatment" somewhere that won't ship him back to the states...
the guy has the money to disappear and if I was him that is what I would do
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

What the heck is sex addiction therapy? Can anyone explain? It's a serious question but I know where I'm asking it. ;)

Cattle prodding when looking at centerfolds? Straight jacket in a dark room with sensory deprivation? Getting him out of the Country to avoid arrest? They probably sent him to Epsteins Island for some R&R.

I heard something else is about to come out on someone high in the gov't, more dirt on Podesta maybe?

Typical hypocritical women to degrade themselves for movie roles and money, accuse others of misogyny, and protect their molesters because they are liberal, too.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:What the heck is sex addiction therapy? Can anyone explain? It's a serious question but I know where I'm asking it. ;)
A vacation somewhere nice that's out of the prying eyes of the paparazzi.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:What the heck is sex addiction therapy? Can anyone explain? It's a serious question but I know where I'm asking it. ;)

Cattle prodding when looking at centerfolds? Straight jacket in a dark room with sensory deprivation? Getting him out of the Country to avoid arrest? They probably sent him to Epsteins Island for some R&R.

I heard something else is about to come out on someone high in the gov't, more dirt on Podesta maybe?

Typical hypocritical women to degrade themselves for movie roles and money, accuse others of misogyny, and protect their molesters because they are liberal, too.
It's a spa that rich and powerful men go to when they get caught taking advantage of their wealth and power where they have media consultants teach them how to show contrition in the press, what charities to give money to and how to better cover their tracks so that they don't get caught again.

It's a result of this absurd idea that everything is a sickness and nothing is ever anyone's fault.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:

It's a spa that rich and powerful men go to when they get caught taking advantage of their wealth and power where they have media consultants teach them how to show contrition in the press, what charities to give money to and how to better cover their tracks so that they don't get caught again.

It's a result of this absurd idea that everything is a sickness and nothing is ever anyone's fault.
Correct. I bet we learn that Harvey was abused by his nanny, or some other nonsense.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

I would imagine its no different than heroin addiction therapy. Go to a posh extended stay hotel type place, remove all heroin/sex and access to heroin/sex and have talks, meetings, sessions about why sex has taken over your life and yu are making bad decisions because of sex. Try to get folks to pick up another "hobby" and then off you go.
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

CFB Apologist wrote:

I would imagine its no different than heroin addiction therapy. Go to a posh extended stay hotel type place, remove all heroin/sex and access to heroin/sex and have talks, meetings, sessions about why sex has taken over your life and yu are making bad decisions because of sex. Try to get folks to pick up another "hobby" and then off you go.

You left out sex with the therapist. It's part of the treatment.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I just love how this is panning out. All the cover up for this asshole by all these supposed self righteous pricks. Ben Afflicted getting caught, and now Kimmel having women grope his nuts on live TV coming out. Wonder if Kimmel will cry on TV tonight?
Last edited by HokieHam on Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieHam wrote:I just love how this is planning out. All the cover up for this asshole by all these supposed self righteous pricks. Ben Afflicted getting caught, and now Kimmel having women grope his nuts on live TV coming out. Wonder if Kimmel will cry on TV tonight?

Skeletons in the closet and virtue signaling go hand-in-hand it seems.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/set ... 45953.html

people made jokes and are now piling on. Where were you 8 years ago Seth when you knew about this. Easy to make tweets about abhorrent behavior now. Like the rest of hollywood he put money ahead of what was right and did nothing just like Jo-Pa
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Reports are ole Harvey is on his way to Arizona.

Ah that desert air and a quick hop to Mexico.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

Ben “Buttman” Afflicted is really getting his today. Man, what a moron.