USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

NYC: Lawyer involved in racist tirade on train

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: NYC: Lawyer involved in racist tirade on train

Post by ip_law-hokie »

As a member of the NY bar, the most disturbing thing about this is not vile language, open container container or public intoxication at 2 pm in the afternoon.

He's drinking a Budweiser Lime-a-rita.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:As a member of the NY bar, the most disturbing thing about this is not vile language, open container container or public intoxication at 2 pm in the afternoon.

:lol:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:As a member of the NY bar, the most disturbing thing about this is not vile language, open container container or public intoxication at 2 pm in the afternoon.

Not sure why that surprises you...it filled a market gap when Zima left. Isn't that what all the preening, self important, elitists (you know....lawyers) drink?
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

Who you trying to BS, IP? We all know it was you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Attila T Hun wrote:Who you trying to BS, IP? We all know it was you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If he pooped his pants there would be no doubt.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

IP, that was not a good look for you, your bosses will want to have a little discussion with you, good luck.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

I'm so glad this thread didn't get buried :mrgreen:
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

IP, that was not a good look for you, your bosses will want to have a little discussion with you, good luck.
Well, AG once wanted to know what would happen if he exercised his first amendment right to call people the n-word like JayZ.

Now we know what would happen on the L train in Brooklyn.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Well, AG once wanted to know what would happen if he exercised his first amendment right to call people the n-word like JayZ.

Nah, I can take all of them losers at the same time. They wouldn't say anything to me.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

that idiot on the train was too drunk to stand up, not much of a fight
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

that idiot on the train was too drunk to stand up, not much of a fight
Yep. He got punked by Fats Domino, wasn't in a condition to retaliate.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Nah, I can take all of them losers at the same time. They wouldn't say anything to me.
Just be sure to get it on tape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I've already done it. They just went into ape mode, dancing around threatening to swing while retaining enough sense not to.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I've already done it. They just went into ape mode, dancing around threatening to swing while retaining enough sense not to.
Got it.