Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Sheriffs in California are not happy...

Post by Major Kong »

I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CFB Apologist

Re: Sheriffs in California are not happy...

Post by CFB Apologist »

Said nothing about Sheriff's in California... those guys are jacking off that their mexican buddies and wives get to stay... this article was about the "national" sheriffs association- I doubt anyone from Cali is a member of that. Important distinction.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CFB Apologist wrote:Said nothing about Sheriff's in California... those guys are jacking off that their mexican buddies and wives get to stay... this article was about the "national" sheriffs association- I doubt anyone from Cali is a member of that. Important distinction.
Law enforcement in Cali is somewhat split on how to deal with the overall issue, but they are OK with it in general.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HokieFanDC wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Said nothing about Sheriff's in California... those guys are jacking off that their mexican buddies and wives get to stay... this article was about the "national" sheriffs association- I doubt anyone from Cali is a member of that. Important distinction.
Law enforcement in Cali is somewhat split on how to deal with the overall issue, but they are OK with it in general.
Right, why would you check on an ICE detainer at a traffic stop or domestic call... what could go wrong?