United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:57 am

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9803
Location: New York, NY
needs to be someone who can push back against Trump, and cover for his silliness.[/quote]

and that's going to draw Trump's ire, whoever it is.[/quote]
I’m hoping for a IQ test duel.[/quote]

What kind of thin skinned middle schooler responds with who has the bigger IQ? (I'd bet against Trump for what it's worth) I mean, we would laugh at someone on a message board doing that. Can you imagine the POTUS saying something so immature?[/quote]

Trump is a braggart type guy....duh

He is also real and says what he wants to, rather refreshing for politicians. As for Corker, that guy should have resigned a long time ago, he is not representing his people[/quote]

Refreshing for someone to be so petty!
Good leadership is berating people publicly that work for you!

He has it all![/quote]

For Sessions he should be berated, he effed up royally letting Mueller get going and exactly when has he berated Tillerson? All I have heard is that they disagreed on NK somewhat, no berating tho[/quote]

Saying that they disagreed somewhat is a huge understatement, given the low class manner in which Trump went about airing his disagreement. And I assure that Trump's twitter tirade about Tillerson wasting his time was viewed to this corporate guy as the lowest class move possible.

I disagree with Tillerson politically, but he has earned the right to be treated with more respect. He is more fit for the job than his boss. All, except the staunchest of Trump supporters, accept this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

actually in the corp. world vigorous disagreements happen all the time, it has occurred in my career before...its called life[/quote]

You have missed my point, I'm afraid. Large corporations, like the military, are based on structure and rank. Going above, or outside, this structure, as you know, is not done. Taking the disagreement public, on Twitter, would be grounds for dismissal.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8658
ip_law-hokie wrote:
needs to be someone who can push back against Trump, and cover for his silliness.


and that's going to draw Trump's ire, whoever it is.[/quote]
I’m hoping for a IQ test duel.[/quote]

What kind of thin skinned middle schooler responds with who has the bigger IQ? (I'd bet against Trump for what it's worth) I mean, we would laugh at someone on a message board doing that. Can you imagine the POTUS saying something so immature?[/quote]

Trump is a braggart type guy....duh

He is also real and says what he wants to, rather refreshing for politicians. As for Corker, that guy should have resigned a long time ago, he is not representing his people[/quote]

Refreshing for someone to be so petty!
Good leadership is berating people publicly that work for you!

He has it all![/quote]

For Sessions he should be berated, he effed up royally letting Mueller get going and exactly when has he berated Tillerson? All I have heard is that they disagreed on NK somewhat, no berating tho[/quote]

Saying that they disagreed somewhat is a huge understatement, given the low class manner in which Trump went about airing his disagreement. And I assure that Trump's twitter tirade about Tillerson wasting his time was viewed to this corporate guy as the lowest class move possible.

I disagree with Tillerson politically, but he has earned the right to be treated with more respect. He is more fit for the job than his boss. All, except the staunchest of Trump supporters, accept this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

actually in the corp. world vigorous disagreements happen all the time, it has occurred in my career before...its called life[/quote]

You have missed my point, I'm afraid. Large corporations, like the military, are based on structure and rank. Going above, or outside, this structure, as you know, is not done. Taking the disagreement public, on Twitter, would be grounds for dismissal.[/quote]

ok got it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9803
Location: New York, NY
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:19 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8658
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


you worry alot


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5075
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9803
Location: New York, NY
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.


I’d be interested to hear #hokie’s most recent take on all this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
Is it because he didn't get rid of enough people, fast enough?

Is it because he didn't fill empty positions in the bloated behemoth? (thread from a few days ago)

Is it because he can't rattle cages of the traitors within the bureaucracy effectively enough that they'll hand over Hillary! info?

Is it because he said he'd give the job one year, and has?

Is it because he'd rather be in the relative obscurity of running a Fortune500?

Who knows?
I do suspect he's leaving the department more focused on US interests than either of his 2 predecessors


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Posts: 2037
Alma Mater: Penn State
RiverguyVT wrote:
Is it because he didn't get rid of enough people, fast enough?

Is it because he didn't fill empty positions in the bloated behemoth? (thread from a few days ago)

Is it because he can't rattle cages of the traitors within the bureaucracy effectively enough that they'll hand over Hillary! info?

Is it because he said he'd give the job one year, and has?

Is it because he'd rather be in the relative obscurity of running a Fortune500?

Who knows?
I do suspect he's leaving the department more focused on US interests than either of his 2 predecessors

==============================================
Sometimes they work more effectively on the outside.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9803
Location: New York, NY
Techmomof2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Is it because he didn't get rid of enough people, fast enough?

Is it because he didn't fill empty positions in the bloated behemoth? (thread from a few days ago)

Is it because he can't rattle cages of the traitors within the bureaucracy effectively enough that they'll hand over Hillary! info?

Is it because he said he'd give the job one year, and has?

Is it because he'd rather be in the relative obscurity of running a Fortune500?

Who knows?
I do suspect he's leaving the department more focused on US interests than either of his 2 predecessors

==============================================
Sometimes they work more effectively on the outside.


Sometimes smart people are forced to work under imbeciles.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30817
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Techmomof2 wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Is it because he didn't get rid of enough people, fast enough?

Is it because he didn't fill empty positions in the bloated behemoth? (thread from a few days ago)

Is it because he can't rattle cages of the traitors within the bureaucracy effectively enough that they'll hand over Hillary! info?

Is it because he said he'd give the job one year, and has?

Is it because he'd rather be in the relative obscurity of running a Fortune500?

Who knows?
I do suspect he's leaving the department more focused on US interests than either of his 2 predecessors

==============================================
Sometimes they work more effectively on the outside.


Sometimes smart people are forced to work under imbeciles.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what your underlings say at least.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
Just saw info on the embassy move to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.

Is that a part of the Tillerson talk?
Is the Tillerson thing even for sure?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5797
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.


I’d be interested to hear #hokie’s most recent take on all this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation but I expect it's a combination of burnout, disagreements with Trump, and a sense of bureaucratic lack of control with the DoS. Reporting to someone else, particularly someone he doesn't see as his equal, probably bothers him. The quagmire of bureaucracy probably frustrates him. He's probably put more hours in on the job in this past year than he has in a decade. All combine to lead him out the door. Its a tough job.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9803
Location: New York, NY
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.


I’d be interested to hear #hokie’s most recent take on all this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation but I expect it's a combination of burnout, disagreements with Trump, and a sense of bureaucratic lack of control with the DoS. Reporting to someone else, particularly someone he doesn't see as his equal, probably bothers him. The quagmire of bureaucracy probably frustrates him. He's probably put more hours in on the job in this past year than he has in a decade. All combine to lead him out the door. Its a tough job.


I really wish Trump had left him alone and allowed him full control of . . . anything and everything possible. I agree with you that he probably doesn't see Trump as his equal. Probably because he's not.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8658
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.


I’d be interested to hear #hokie’s most recent take on all this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation but I expect it's a combination of burnout, disagreements with Trump, and a sense of bureaucratic lack of control with the DoS. Reporting to someone else, particularly someone he doesn't see as his equal, probably bothers him. The quagmire of bureaucracy probably frustrates him. He's probably put more hours in on the job in this past year than he has in a decade. All combine to lead him out the door. Its a tough job.


many ceo's of companies are going to have issues with big gov. agencies, the waste and lack of effort has to grind on them, never mind the way overdone bureaucracy, it would drive some of them nuts


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9803
Location: New York, NY
cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
[quote="ip_law-hokie"]While the earlier reports of tension were dismissed, I don't think one can deny the tension that currently exists between the two. I hope Tillerson will continue to swallow his pride and better personal judgment for the good of the country.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/10/politics/ ... index.html


you may want to take what you read in the MSM with a grain of salt


Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.


I’d be interested to hear #hokie’s most recent take on all this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation but I expect it's a combination of burnout, disagreements with Trump, and a sense of bureaucratic lack of control with the DoS. Reporting to someone else, particularly someone he doesn't see as his equal, probably bothers him. The quagmire of bureaucracy probably frustrates him. He's probably put more hours in on the job in this past year than he has in a decade. All combine to lead him out the door. Its a tough job.


many ceo's of companies are going to have issues with big gov. agencies, the waste and lack of effort has to grind on them, never mind the way overdone bureaucracy, it would drive some of them nuts[/quote]

As the leader of one of the biggest corporations in the world, I don’t think dealing with bureaucracy was new to him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5797
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Trump planning to oust Tillerson. This is a shame.

White House Plans Tillerson Ouster From State Dept., to Be Replaced by Pompeo, Within Weeks - The New York Timeshttps://apple.news/A80LorsPrRiyua50Vwc02Fg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Story I read is Tillerson plans to leave by years end.


I’d be interested to hear #hokie’s most recent take on all this.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pure speculation but I expect it's a combination of burnout, disagreements with Trump, and a sense of bureaucratic lack of control with the DoS. Reporting to someone else, particularly someone he doesn't see as his equal, probably bothers him. The quagmire of bureaucracy probably frustrates him. He's probably put more hours in on the job in this past year than he has in a decade. All combine to lead him out the door. Its a tough job.


many ceo's of companies are going to have issues with big gov. agencies, the waste and lack of effort has to grind on them, never mind the way overdone bureaucracy, it would drive some of them nuts


As the leader of one of the biggest corporations in the world, I don’t think dealing with bureaucracy was new to him.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is most certainly more bureaucracy at State and the USG in general than in most major corporations. And he was well insulated in the corporate world. Much more hands on at state.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19078
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO


Agree. I'd say equal amount of work as a whole (love how people think CEOs just play golf and bang secretaries all day) and about 10x bureaucracy.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:12 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:06 am
Posts: 2538
USN_Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO


Agree. I'd say equal amount of work as a whole (love how people think CEOs just play golf and bang secretaries all day) and about 10x bureaucracy.


Isn't that what Jobs did. That's what I remember of the movie anyway.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 am
Posts: 5120
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO


No, but the obstacles are different. Exxon has a bottom line. The USG doesn't.

_________________
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire


"Christian socialism is but the holy water with which the priest consecrates the heart-burnings of the aristocrat" Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5797
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO

Disagree. Daily time commitment as SoS will be much more than CEO.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 pm
Posts: 591
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO

Disagree. Daily time commitment as SoS will be much more than CEO.


Lol...

_________________
#JusticeForNolan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9541
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO

Disagree. Daily time commitment as SoS will be much more than CEO.

Yeah. I'm sorry, 13334893538. That's just stupid.
Any chance you're a beltway guy?
I'm laughing ...

:lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8447
RiverguyVT wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
I doubt his time at work changed much at all, if any. Secy of St isn't working more hours than an Exxon CEO

Disagree. Daily time commitment as SoS will be much more than CEO.

Yeah. I'm sorry, 13334893538. That's just stupid.
Any chance you're a beltway guy?
I'm laughing ...

:lol: :lol:


How can you be sure? Did Hillary spend more time working than an Exxon CEO. Heck no. Did John Kerry do do? Heck no. Ask the same about Albright, Rice, Powell - different answer. And Tillerson wasn't an operational CEO, he was a business development CEO. There are different types of CEOs, can't lump them in one bucket.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19078
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
Hillary had enough free time as SoS to write 50k emails about yoga and Chelsea's wedding.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!