Gay hating, women hating, white extremely rich

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Gay hating, women hating, white extremely rich

Post by CFB Apologist »

Eminem is the hero of the left today for his meth induced "dis" of Trump... lol - Eminem is on record as calling black chicks dumb, saying that he hates gays, etc. but it's ok now that he hates trump.. and oh, since Eminem "earned" his millions, he's not part of the white priveledge narrative- but your local white plumber is... lol at the left - hypocritical idiots
cwtcr hokie

Re: Gay hating, women hating, white extremely rich

Post by cwtcr hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Eminem is the hero of the left today for his meth induced "dis" of Trump... lol - Eminem is on record as calling black chicks dumb, saying that he hates gays, etc. but it's ok now that he hates trump.. and oh, since Eminem "earned" his millions, he's not part of the white priveledge narrative- but your local white plumber is... lol at the left - hypocritical idiots
I like his music but anybody that takes political advice from him is a complete idiot...sing your songs dumbass, I don't give a flip what you think of any politician
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Eminem is the hero of the left today for his meth induced "dis" of Trump... lol - Eminem is on record as calling black chicks dumb, saying that he hates gays, etc. but it's ok now that he hates trump.. and oh, since Eminem "earned" his millions, he's not part of the white priveledge narrative- but your local white plumber is... lol at the left - hypocritical idiots
I like his music but anybody that takes political advice from him is a complete idiot...sing your songs dumbass, I don't give a flip what you think of any politician
Correct - good life advice in general is to not listen to high school drop out drug addicts - on any topic
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Meh it's not like his opinion Mathers to anybody.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Major Kong wrote:Meh it's not like his opinion Mathers to anybody.
It Mathers to CFBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.