Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Re: Boy Scouts to allow girls.

Post by Techmomof2 »

HokieJoe wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Utter bullshiit. They could develop a similar program in the girl scouts, but no, they'd rather destroy the BSA instead. BAMN to destroy toxic masculinity.
You do realize the Girl Scouts are totally opposed to this move by the Boy Scouts, don't you?
That has nothing to do with what I said. Or I should say, that is not what I meant to imply.[/quote]

If Girl Scouts are totally opposed to this, who is behind it? Reading 'the Boy Scouts have opened their doors.' I wonder exactly who at the top level. None of the Scouts and leaders I know are happy about this.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Techmomof2 wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Utter bullshiit. They could develop a similar program in the girl scouts, but no, they'd rather destroy the BSA instead. BAMN to destroy toxic masculinity.
You do realize the Girl Scouts are totally opposed to this move by the Boy Scouts, don't you?
That has nothing to do with what I said. Or I should say, that is not what I meant to imply.
If Girl Scouts are totally opposed to this, who is behind it? Reading 'the Boy Scouts have opened their doors.' I wonder exactly who at the top level. None of the Scouts and leaders I know are happy about this.[/quote]
The board of BSA is behind it
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Just went to the grocery store and was greeted by two middle aged women in scouting uniforms selling popcorn while two overweight boys who weren't even in uniform sat at the table playing games on their phones.

Pretty pathetic.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

USN_Hokie wrote:Just went to the grocery store and was greeted by two middle aged women in scouting uniforms selling popcorn while two overweight boys who weren't even in uniform sat at the table playing games on their phones.

Pretty pathetic.
What's pathetic is that crap costs $10. Thin mints cost less and taste a million times better.
People who know, know.