Harvey Weinstein

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Harvey Weinstein

Post by awesome guy »

The right wing media is blowing up over this. And understandably as it smears Clinton via association and insufferable liberal boobs like Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Gwyneth Paltrow via deeds. I'm enjoying watching them being hoisted by their own pitard and being exposed as frauds that will do anything to get ahead. But I also don't care that much, like when they lecture from the soap box. My working model is every Hollywood liberal is an immoral and egotistical shithead, so there's a "water is wet" aspect to this. I'm more shocked by people like Kirk Cameron who have good morals. So I understand why it's politicized, but also don't care and would like to real issues in the spotlight.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
BG Hokie

Re: Harvey Weinstein

Post by BG Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:The right wing media is blowing up over this. And understandably as it smears Clinton via association and insufferable liberal boobs like Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Gwyneth Paltrow via deeds. I'm enjoying watching them being hoisted by their own pitard and being exposed as frauds that will do anything to get ahead. But I also don't care that much, like when they lecture from the soap box. My working model is every Hollywood liberal is an immoral and egotistical shithead, so there's a "water is wet" aspect to this. I'm more shocked by people like Kirk Cameron who have good morals. So I understand why it's politicized, but also don't care and would like to real issues in the spotlight.
Just read that multiple females are coming out about Ben Affleck being grabby at a big party a few years ago. Grabbed a bunch of asses allegedly and publicly apologized for some grabbing over a decade ago. Twitter is having fun calling him "Buttman". I'd like to see that name stick.

Also, nice to see conservatives rallying for women! Nothing like some big monied liberal donors doing shameful things to women to get that train rolling!
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

awesome guy wrote:The right wing media is blowing up over this. And understandably as it smears Clinton via association and insufferable liberal boobs like Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, and Gwyneth Paltrow via deeds. I'm enjoying watching them being hoisted by their own pitard and being exposed as frauds that will do anything to get ahead. But I also don't care that much, like when they lecture from the soap box. My working model is every Hollywood liberal is an immoral and egotistical shithead, so there's a "water is wet" aspect to this. I'm more shocked by people like Kirk Cameron who have good morals. So I understand why it's politicized, but also don't care and would like to real issues in the spotlight.
It appears that not even Weinstein will touch Hillary...
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Hokie5150 wrote:
It appears that not even Weinstein will touch Hillary...
In all my years professionally working w women, I don't recall one putting both her hands on a man's chest That's some very intimate body language there...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BG Hokie wrote:
Just read that multiple females are coming out about Ben Affleck being grabby at a big party a few years ago. Grabbed a bunch of asses allegedly and publicly apologized for some grabbing over a decade ago. Twitter is having fun calling him "Buttman". I'd like to see that name stick.

Also, nice to see conservatives rallying for women! Nothing like some big monied liberal donors doing shameful things to women to get that train rolling!
what have conservatives done to women? please explain
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

what have conservatives done to women? please explain
took their contraceptives away!!!!!!!
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

BG Hokie wrote:

That moment when you think you're edgy.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Yeah, I thought the conservatives were all over this because of the hypocrisy of the MSM and the Dems. It's fun to watch the Hollywood elite eating their own. Too bad everyone covered for this creep for so many years.
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

That moment when you think you're edgy.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Yeah, I thought the conservatives were all over this because of the hypocrisy of the MSM and the Dems. It's fun to watch the Hollywood elite eating their own. Too bad everyone covered for this creep for so many years.
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Weinstein was a flaming liberal, he is a huge donater to planned parenthood and to democrats in general so as with anything else to do with democrat mis-deeds the msm will not touch it. Its the same as with other serial type people, if a person that has something happen to them will come forward then and not wait 20 years most likely the creep will get busted much sooner. But everyone has known about the hollywood casting couch, this is no surprise, this douche was just a creepy dude for a long time
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:Yeah, I thought the conservatives were all over this because of the hypocrisy of the MSM and the Dems. It's fun to watch the Hollywood elite eating their own. Too bad everyone covered for this creep for so many years.
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

Weinstein was a flaming liberal, he is a huge donater to planned parenthood and to democrats in general so as with anything else to do with democrat mis-deeds the msm will not touch it. Its the same as with other serial type people, if a person that has something happen to them will come forward then and not wait 20 years most likely the creep will get busted much sooner. But everyone has known about the hollywood casting couch, this is no surprise, this douche was just a creepy dude for a long time
Other than Lindsay Lohan, who is standing up for him?

And yes, we have known for years that rich celebrities have been grabbing the pu$*y. They are all douchey bastards, I'm sure you'l agree.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

And yes, we have known for years that rich celebrities have been grabbing the pu$*y. They are all douchey bastards, I'm sure you'l agree.
He's talking historically, they sweep it under the rug because Weinstein promised to be a good liberal solider that attacks the right. He's another Bill Clinton, his groupies don't care that he's a pig as long as he decries bacon. Or in Weinstein's case, put them in movies. They're nothing more than pimps and hoes.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
BG Hokie wrote:

of course not now, but he was a creep for over two decades and EVERYONE knew about it, Hollywood, that bastion of telling us simple folks what we should think, those folks
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Hollywood is going to look as bad as the Penn State football program when all is said and done.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Amazing all the lib women now coming out against him now that it's acceptable to do so. A month ago it was 1) career suicide and 2) cause for banishment from the liberal elite circles of Hollywood.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Next up: Oliver Stone
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

There might not be any male actors left when this is all said and done. :lol:
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:There might not be any male actors left when this is all said and done. [emoji38]
Naw, it's the high and mighty libtards being ripped apart.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:There might not be any male actors left when this is all said and done. [emoji38]
Naw, it's the high and mighty libtards being ripped apart.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Will they ever unmask all the pedophiles they’ve been protectin*all these years?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:Will they ever unmask all the pedophiles they’ve been protectin*all these years?
Nope, it's most of Hollywood.