Bill and Hillary no longer speaking to each other

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Bill and Hillary no longer speaking to each other

Post by USN_Hokie »

Glad to see things are returning to normal in the Harkklinton household.

Ed Klein, who says he has reliable sources close to the former first family, told "Fox & Friends" on Friday that former President Bill Clinton threw a manuscript of Hillary's new book, “What Happened,” in the trash after she ignored his advice not to publish it. The book recounts her experience throughout the 2016 presidential election.

“He told her she looked angry and out of touch,” Klein told “Fox & Friends," claiming Bill was giving Hillary constructive criticism and trying to help edit, but “she didn’t listen to him.”

“He tried to edit it and she would have nothing to do with it,” Klein said.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10 ... -says.html
Bill was right.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Bill and Hillary no longer speaking to each other

Post by Major Kong »

To think we were close to having the psychopath HRC as POTUS and stooge Tim Kaine as VPOTUS.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Major Kong wrote:To think we were close to having the psychopath HRC as POTUS and stooge Tim Kaine as VPOTUS.
The fact that our choices were psychopath hrc and the current psychopath was a low point in American history.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Glad to see things are returning to normal in the Harkklinton household.

Ed Klein, who says he has reliable sources close to the former first family, told "Fox & Friends" on Friday that former President Bill Clinton threw a manuscript of Hillary's new book, “What Happened,” in the trash after she ignored his advice not to publish it. The book recounts her experience throughout the 2016 presidential election.

“He told her she looked angry and out of touch,” Klein told “Fox & Friends," claiming Bill was giving Hillary constructive criticism and trying to help edit, but “she didn’t listen to him.”

Bill was right.
I’m sure bill and Hillary don’t have a great marriage. But I’m not going to take Ed Klein’s word for it. This is the guy who said Chelsea was the result of a rape.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Glad to see things are returning to normal in the Harkklinton household.

Bill was right.
Why would they? He has been banging anything with legs since he married her and now there is nothing left politically so I am sure he is on golden years.com trying to get laid
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:To think we were close to having the psychopath HRC as POTUS and stooge Tim Kaine as VPOTUS.
The fact that our choices were psychopath hrc and the current psychopath was a low point in American history.
exactly why is Trump a psychopath? please explain
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol! Good one Cletus.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol! Good one Cletus.
I was fully aware you have nothing, just a drive by
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol! Good one Cletus.
Kong called hrc a psychopath. I assume he was using hyperbole. There are many words to describe her... overly ambitious, tone deaf, loser... but psychopath is an exaggeration. I used the same technique in my post. I don’t think trump is actually mentally ill.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol! Good one Cletus.
Kong called hrc a psychopath. I assume he was using hyperbole. There are many words to describe her... overly ambitious, tone deaf, loser... but psychopath is an exaggeration. I used the same technique in my post. I don’t think trump is actually mentally ill.
ok Buckwheat, backtracking, good job
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HvilleHokie wrote:Kong called hrc a psychopath. I assume he was using hyperbole. There are many words to describe her... overly ambitious, tone deaf, loser... but psychopath is an exaggeration. I used the same technique in my post. I don’t think trump is actually mentally ill.
I wasn't using hyperbole, I meant exactly what I wrote. There are many just like HRC up on the hill here. The big difference is she is still free and the others didn't have the wherewithal to keep their freedom.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

Major Kong wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:Kong called hrc a psychopath. I assume he was using hyperbole. There are many words to describe her... overly ambitious, tone deaf, loser... but psychopath is an exaggeration. I used the same technique in my post. I don’t think trump is actually mentally ill.
I wasn't using hyperbole, I meant exactly what I wrote. There are many just like HRC up on the hill here. The big difference is she is still free and the others didn't have the wherewithal to keep their freedom.
Very well, trump is more of a psychopath than Hillary. I don’t think either is a psychopath, but trump fits the description more than hrc.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

It would probably be easier to name the Presidents in the last 100yrs who weren't psychopathic to one degree or another. It's a common trait for people in leadership positions. Frankly, I'd rather error to the side of psychopathy than empathy in most situations.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol! Good one Cletus.
I'll chime in.

I might lean Hillary! toward sociopathy more than psychopathy. Antisocial disorder. Sure. She is almost textbook. Certainly a pathological liar.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
Very well, trump is more of a psychopath than Hillary. I don’t think either is a psychopath, but trump fits the description more than hrc.
:lol:
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
Ok (I know you will have zero reasons) I will ask again, exactly why is Trump a psychopath?
Hokie5150

Post by Hokie5150 »

Never thought I'd agree with Bill Clinton, but he's right...she is angry and out of touch.

Bill was right.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
Very well, trump is more of a psychopath than Hillary. I don’t think either is a psychopath but trump fits the description more than hrc.
Ok (I know you will have zero reasons) I will ask again, exactly why is Trump a psychopath?
I find it telling you didn’t ask the same of kong