Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RWNJ
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Obama Officially Announces He’s Re-Entering Politics

Post by RWNJ »

Here’s His First Sickening Move

Once again, the demagogue Obama is trying to come back onto the scene in any desperate manner he can to try and stay relevant enough to take down the Republican party and the true values of this country. As if his hefty speaking fees and his jet-setting to meet with world leaders, (acting as if he were still the President) isn’t offensive enough to those of us who are smart enough to see his agenda, now he is back to play a role as a political fundraiser.

https://politicalmayhem.news/obama-offi ... ning-move/
We lived through Obama, you'll live through Trump
HvilleHokie

Re: Obama Officially Announces He’s Re-Entering Politics

Post by HvilleHokie »

Uhhh..

First off.. charging big speaking fees is decidedly an ex-President activity. Every ex-president going back to ford has done this. The author discredits himself right off the bat by suggesting that was he was “acting as if he were still the President”.

Secondly, it is not uncommon for ex presidents to have political fund raisers in support of candidates. W has done this quite a bit.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:Uhhh..

First off.. charging big speaking fees is decidedly an ex-President activity. Every ex-president going back to ford has done this. The author discredits himself right off the bat by suggesting that was he was “acting as if he were still the President”.

Secondly, it is not uncommon for ex presidents to have political fund raisers in support of candidates. W has done this quite a bit.
It just proves how big of a hypocrite Obummer was, he railed against the evil folks on wall street for 8 years, now he gladly takes millions from them for a sham speech
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

It just proves how big of a hypocrite Obummer was, he railed against the evil folks on wall street for 8 years, now he gladly takes millions from them for a sham speech
Uhh ok. But the point of the article was that he was re-entering politics, not that he was a hypocrite. Try to stay on task Cletus.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Uhh ok. But the point of the article was that he was re-entering politics, not that he was a hypocrite. Try to stay on task Cletus.
whatever ya say buckwheat
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Glad we agree Cletus.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Glad we agree Cletus.
Sorry Buckwheat it is impossible for me to agree with any of your insanity. I realize your simple mind can't discuss more than one thing at a time so I will refrain from stressing you out
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Ex-democrat president sure....
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:

W did it (and continues to do it).
H. W. did it.
Ford was the first to do it.
Reagan still has the title as the most expensive speech given by an ex president. He gave 2 speeches in Japan for $2 million.

Yeah, Alex Briley, you really hit the nail on the head with this one.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Glad we agree Cletus.
Sorry Buckwheat it is impossible for me to agree with any of your insanity. I realize your simple mind can't discuss more than one thing at a time so I will refrain from stressing you out
Lol. Changing topics often during an argument is either a sign you are losing or aren’t smart enough to argue the issue at hand. I’m guessing the issue is the latter in your case, cletus.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

H. W. did it.
Reagan still has the title as the most expensive speech given by an ex president. He gave 2 speeches in Japan for $2 million.

Link? I don't remember either of the Bushes, nor Reagan, having speech junkets.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

H. W. did it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Ex+president+speech+tour
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

H. W. did it.

Ok, that doesn't answer the question. Your googling could use some work.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

H. W. did it.

Ok, that doesn't answer the question. Your googling could use some work.
Good lord you are dumb. That link I provided search results that gave you what you were looking for.

Number 1 on the list:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/george-w- ... ech-payday
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Lol. Changing topics often during an argument is either a sign you are losing or aren’t smart enough to argue the issue at hand. I’m guessing the issue is the latter in your case, cletus.[/quote]

Except Buckwheat it is related to the topic of him appearing before wall street evil humans, so not changing topics, I thought you were smart enough to figure that out... guess not
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote: Good lord you are dumb. That link I provided search results that gave you what you were looking for.

Number 1 on the list:

No, the first result was something about Reagan. I'm not going to waste my time on folks with no integrity. Did your church vote to get rid of that too?

I just did a search though, and Bill Clinton is far and above the highest speaking fee earner...earning 5x the #2. So...idiot, or liar. Pick one.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote: Good lord you are dumb. That link I provided search results that gave you what you were looking for.

Number 1 on the list:

No, the first result was something about Reagan. I'm not going to waste my time on folks with no integrity. Did your church vote to get rid of that too?

I just did a search though, and Bill Clinton is far and above the highest speaking fee earner...earning 5x the #2. So...idiot, or liar. Pick one.
I accept your apology and am glad you learned something
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Number 1 on the list:

I accept your apology and am glad you learned something
The latter was my choice for you too.