Hillary breaks a toe, must have been the yoga

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Re: Hillary breaks a toe, must have been the yoga

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:Why is this even news? Why does anyone care? This is just her press people trying to keep her name in the news; trying to make her relevant again. She isn't. She's old news and irrelevant to today and the future politically.
That's a good question. Though she nevertheless does get a ton of attention from UWS faithful, and our President. The former can be expected with partisans, but the latter is odd. He won the election, it seems he would be above trying to defeat the person who he has already defeated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From his perspective she's a convenient punching bag
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote: It's not much use responding to your posts or engaging in any discussion with you, as you lie and intentionally misrepresent my position. That is unfortunate.
You constantly attack conservative principles while defending statism and entitlements like single-payer. Walk like a duck, talk like a duck.....

That said, you're not a serious poster - you're a troll. I do appreciate your services as a foil, though.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

133743Hokie wrote:Why is this even news? Why does anyone care? This is just her press people trying to keep her name in the news; trying to make her relevant again. She isn't. She's old news and irrelevant to today and the future politically.
I think it is noteworthy she lied about something that needn't be lied about. Toe? Ankle?

It is also newsworthy that, if one reads between the lines, she likely had another of her seizures or spells that she is prone to, and fell. The woman is not physically well. And we know she isn't mentally well...
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.