Well I do disagree with the last two sentences.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Well I do disagree with the last two sentences.

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Those working under the President owe it to their country to do their part to see us through:

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: Well I do disagree with the last two sentences.

Post by USN_Hokie »

WTH is this?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:WTH is this?
Sounded like the incoherent rantings of a lunatic to me. Or maybe just another sour grapes Hillary voter (same difference).

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

NBA coach Popovich went off on a rant
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Response to Trump's lies. Lowest of the low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

yep, that really compares to the things that Obummer and thunder thighs did that actually got people killed. so low
miles

Post by miles »

My opinion, two things:
1. Popovich is a cowardly, grandstanding asshole
2. He's doing it to curry favor with playas
I used to be a huge Pop fan. That has ended.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Popovich is a comfortable, privileged, racist, embarrassing, old white guy that is only the coach of the Spurs because he is white and started on the 50 yard line in life. His words, not mine
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

miles wrote:My opinion, two things:
1. Popovich is a cowardly, grandstanding asshole
2. He's doing it to curry favor with playas
I used to be a huge Pop fan. That has ended.
Yep.. he is a bully, an asshole, that purposely belittles media members making 60K per year- makes their jobs much tougher from his mansion, yet rails on "white privilege" - 100% phony prick
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Popovich is a comfortable, privileged, racist, embarrassing, old white guy that is only the coach of the Spurs because he is white and started on the 50 yard line in life. His words, not mine
Those were not his words CFBA.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

Your gal Hillary is the lowest of the low. Let’s see your outrage over the new FBI findings on Russian collusion and bribery of her while she was SoS......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:Popovich is a comfortable, privileged, racist, embarrassing, old white guy that is only the coach of the Spurs because he is white and started on the 50 yard line in life. His words, not mine

Yes they were.. verbatim , but perhaps he like white multi-millionaire Eminem- not privileged because he hates trump. Is that your standard? Pop is an exception to old white rich privileged he said was universal and embarrassing simply because he hates Trump?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Yes they were.. verbatim , but perhaps he like white multi-millionaire Eminem- not privileged because he hates trump. Is that your standard? Pop is an exception to old white rich privileged he said was universal and embarrassing simply because he hates Trump?
I think you are mistaken, CFBA.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

Your gal Hillary is the lowest of the low. Let’s see your outrage over the new FBI findings on Russian collusion and bribery of her while she was SoS......
I voted for Gary Johnson.
Attila T Hun

Post by Attila T Hun »

[quote="ip_law-hokie"]Those working under the President owe it to their country to do their part to see us through:

This man in the Oval Office is a soulless coward who thinks that he can only become large by belittling others. This has of course been a common practice of his, but to do it in this manner – and to lie about how previous presidents responded to the deaths of soldiers – is as low as it gets. We have a pathological liar in the White House: unfit intellectually, emotionally, and psychologically to hold this office and the whole world knows it, especially those around him every day. The people who work with this President should be ashamed because they know it better than anyone just how unfit he is, and yet they choose to do nothing about it. This is their shame most of all.[/quote

Atta Boy IP...You are a true hater..
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

"America is an embarrassment right now. The problem with white people is that they are too comfortable, too privileged. We won't solve this racism problem unless we have uncomfortable conversations. White people need to realize that they were born standing on the 50 yard line of a 100 meter race".
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

"America is an embarrassment right now. The problem with white people is that they are too comfortable, too privileged. We won't solve this racism problem unless we have uncomfortable conversations. White people need to realize that they were born standing on the 50 yard line of a 100 meter race".
That is closer.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

That is closer.
its exact.. and I though Pop was white? or are you disputing that?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: Those were not his words CFBA.

That is closer.
its exact.. and I though Pop was white? or are you disputing that?
I'm afraid it's not accurate CFBA.

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

So, let her pass. Got it.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

So, let her pass. Got it.
?