Well I’ll Be......it was the damn Russians! IP will be...

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Well I’ll Be......it was the damn Russians! IP will be...

Post by HokieHam »

happy!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nistration
Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Re: Well I’ll Be......it was the damn Russians! IP will be.

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieHam wrote:happy!

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nistration
Before the Obama administration approved a controversial deal in 2010 giving Moscow control of a large swath of American uranium, the FBI had gathered substantial evidence that Russian nuclear industry officials were engaged in bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering designed to grow Vladimir Putin’s atomic energy business inside the United States, according to government documents and interviews.

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
I am sure Mueller is all over this!!!
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Well, something is actually being looked at now.........doubt anything will happen, but there is always hope.......

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-1 ... ns-million

No outrage or curiosity by The Unusuals, of course.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
miles

Post by miles »

Who was the purchased and paid for crooked politician Director of the FBI, ordering feebs to look the other way (before, during, and after) when this was going on?
Hmmm?
Anybody care to guess?
Last edited by miles on Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Libs on twitter are already saying this is a big lie and dismissing it- lol
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:Libs on twitter are already saying this is a big lie and dismissing it- lol
None of the Unusuals here seem to care. Typical.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.