My God, Republicans are stupid. Currently a Senate committee

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

My God, Republicans are stupid. Currently a Senate committee

Post by oaktonhokie »

is grilling Jeff sessions.

Dianne Feinstein was lecturing about travel bans, DACA, and how wonderful and helpful the illegal immigrants are, and the firing of Jim Comey. There are dozens of scandals it seems on everything from fast and furious, to Bengasi, to the IRS, to the veterans administration, to the Iranian nuclear deal, to missing emails, to Clinton Foundation scandals, to uranium one, to meetings on tarmacs between wild Bill Clinton and the hideous ms lynch.

But the freaking idiots in the Senate decide to investigate and hold hearings against their own attorney general. Not for allegedly illegal acts, but for unpopular acts. Unpopular with Democrats and the anti-Trump idiots in the GOPe. When the media asks Republicans to commit suicide, they do so willingly.

Republicans are just amazingly, stunningly, irrevocably, irredeemably freaking stupid.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: My God, Republicans are stupid. Currently a Senate commi

Post by awesome guy »

Yep, idiots
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:is grilling Jeff sessions.

Dianne Feinstein was lecturing about travel bans, DACA, and how wonderful and helpful the illegal immigrants are, and the firing of Jim Comey. There are dozens of scandals it seems on everything from fast and furious, to Bengasi, to the IRS, to the veterans administration, to the Iranian nuclear deal, to missing emails, to Clinton Foundation scandals, to uranium one, to meetings on tarmacs between wild Bill Clinton and the hideous ms lynch.

But the freaking idiots in the Senate decide to investigate and hold hearings against their own attorney general. Not for allegedly illegal acts, but for unpopular acts. Unpopular with Democrats and the anti-Trump idiots in the GOPe. When the media asks Republicans to commit suicide, they do so willingly.

Republicans are just amazingly, stunningly, irrevocably, irredeemably freaking stupid.
yep, they are being super stupid, I guess cuz trump is not one of them
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:is grilling Jeff sessions.

yep, they are being super stupid, I guess cuz trump is not one of them
They're not one of use either. Bannon is right to cut their legs out.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

I hope Bannon succeeds in having them primaried.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Can't the communist judge in Hawaii just fire sessions?
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

CFB Apologist wrote:Can't the communist judge in Hawaii just fire sessions?
You would think......
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

The repugnicants are, well, just that. They are part of the swamp, except for a minority. Hopefully people realize this now and more and more will want a viable third party......or we need to do as Bannon is suggesting and primary as much of these turds as possible.

The good thing is Grassley is going to use this hearing as an opportunity to ask Sessions about the Russians and the the REAL collusion between House Harklinton. $145M dollars donated and this is not a story???......and hasn’t been????

oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

You make a good point about the committee having an opportunity to ask sessions about some stuff that actually needs to happen. I thought the same thing until i remembered that these are republicans we are talking about.

They could screw up a one car parade.

And the term "viable third party" is imo, an oxymoron.

HokieHam wrote:The repugnicants are, well, just that. They are part of the swamp, except for a minority. Hopefully people realize this now and more and more will want a viable third party......or we need to do as Bannon is suggesting and primary as much of these turds as possible.

The good thing is Grassley is going to use this hearing as an opportunity to ask Sessions about the Russians and the the REAL collusion between House Harklinton. $145M dollars donated and this is not a story???......and hasn’t been????
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.