If you’re going to be a SJWer online

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

If you’re going to be a SJWer online

Post by nolanvt »

Make sure you clean your Twitter and website history up first. Here’s a Barstool blogger murdering a SJWer.

https://www.barstoolsports.com/dmv/fans ... -from-him/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Re: If you’re going to be a SJWer online

Post by CFB Apologist »

I thought you libs hated "whataboutism"?? That is your canned response to people with common sense pointing out the fact that Chicago is a murderous war zone- Libs flip out and cry that Chicago is just "whataboutism".. WELL that's what this barstool douche is doing.. "yes we are a vile, sexist, disgusting, vulgar blog, but what about this guys tweets".. such hypocrites.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:I thought you libs hated "whataboutism"?? That is your canned response to people with common sense pointing out the fact that Chicago is a murderous war zone- Libs flip out and cry that Chicago is just "whataboutism".. WELL that's what this barstool douche is doing.. "yes we are a vile, sexist, disgusting, vulgar blog, but what about this guys tweets".. such hypocrites.
Can’t speak for libs, but my post was about the SJWer getting hilariously taken down by his own hypocrisy. Barstool has never represented themselves to be politically correct to the best of my knowledge.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:I thought you libs hated "whataboutism"?? That is your canned response to people with common sense pointing out the fact that Chicago is a murderous war zone- Libs flip out and cry that Chicago is just "whataboutism".. WELL that's what this barstool douche is doing.. "yes we are a vile, sexist, disgusting, vulgar blog, but what about this guys tweets".. such hypocrites.
Can’t speak for libs, but my post was about the SJWer getting hilariously taken down by his own hypocrisy. Barstool has never represented themselves to be politically correct to the best of my knowledge.

Yes this is the daily post where you deny being liberal- hahah- good one. And this whole scenario is the textbook "whataboutism" that libs hate. It's funny
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yes this is the daily post where you deny being liberal- hahah- good one. And this whole scenario is the textbook "whataboutism" that libs hate. It's funny
Being called a liberal on this forum and being a liberal in the real world are two entirely different things.

And neither of which is an insult.

These are two thing that some on here will never understand.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Whatever that means

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Being called a liberal on this forum and being a liberal in the real world are two entirely different things.

Being annoyed with the National Anthem, perpetrating lies about racism, hating police and servicemen, voting for Hillary Clinton, stating that gender is fluid and pronouns are dynamic and offensive, stating that .03% of the worlds population is "normal", but white bankers are not are all horseshit liberal anti-american takes on this board AND in real life. but you knew that.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Being annoyed with the National Anthem, perpetrating lies about racism, hating police and servicemen, voting for Hillary Clinton, stating that gender is fluid and pronouns are dynamic and offensive, stating that .03% of the worlds population is "normal", but white bankers are not are all horseshit liberal anti-american takes on this board AND in real life. but you knew that.
Correct
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Your are one of my top-two posters CFBA, but you are the last person from whom I would ascertain any sort of real world perspective of things. Your emotion tends to cloud your judgment. This is evidenced by your above stated perception of the events that take place on this forum.

Still love you though; don't change a thing.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Your are one of my top-two posters CFBA, but you are the last person from whom I would ascertain any sort of real world perspective of things. Your emotion tends to cloud your judgment. This is evidenced by your above stated perception of the events that take place on this forum.

Still love you though; don't change a thing.
And you guys please don't change.. please continue to call police pigs, but deny you hate them. Please continue to defend all of her political talking points, but deny you voted for Hillary, please continue to pray for Michael Sam and defend the gays that sued the baker, but pretend that is for sillypeople, not you.. don't you guys ever change either.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

CFB Apologist wrote:And you guys please don't change.. please continue to call police pigs, but deny you hate them. Please continue to defend all of her political talking points, but deny you voted for Hillary, please continue to pray for Michael Sam and defend the gays that sued the baker, but pretend that is for sillypeople, not you.. don't you guys ever change either.
Thing is.....they won’t change......which provides great entertainment.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function