Have you ever been asked your religion at an airport?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Have you ever been asked your religion at an airport?

Post by CFB Apologist »

Has security ever asked you what your religion is? Is your religion listed on your passport? Are there any Muslims in Europe or Canada or within the US? And lastly, is Islam or "muslim" a race? Honest answers are most appreciated. Thanks,
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Have you ever been asked your religion at an airport?

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:Has security ever asked you what your religion is? Is your religion listed on your passport? Are there any Muslims in Europe or Canada or within the US? And lastly, is Islam or "muslim" a race? Honest answers are most appreciated. Thanks,
Just by Hira Crishnas
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

No
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

I’m a white guy, so no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

No, but I might answer "pastafarian" if I was (and not in a hurry to get somewhere).
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Yes at OTZ in 2005...my answer was salmon fishing, I was allowed to go on my way.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:I’m a white guy, so no.

Look everybody!!! Nolan thinks black people have their religion listed on their passport! He is so smart and in touch. He thinks black and brown people are asked to declare their religion at the TSA check point. Nolan is so smart, he thinks black people have their religion listed on their drivers license! Nolan teaches us something every day. Nolan also thinks that the million muslims that live in America and Canada and Europe and UAE and fly to the US on a regular basis and fly from D.C. To LA are asked to declare a religion before getting on a flight and when they land at LAX just because they are black!! Did you guys know any of this???? Nolan doesn't list his religion on his passport because he is white. And since he is white, those tsa agents that harass muslims don't bother him because all muslims are black.. Nolan is so in touch
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

CFB Apologist wrote:

Look everybody!!! Nolan thinks black people have their religion listed on their passport! He is so smart and in touch. He thinks black and brown people are asked to declare their religion at the TSA check point. Nolan is so smart, he thinks black people have their religion listed on their drivers license! Nolan teaches us something every day. Nolan also thinks that the million muslims that live in America and Canada and Europe and UAE and fly to the US on a regular basis and fly from D.C. To LA are asked to declare a religion before getting on a flight and when they land at LAX just because they are black!! Did you guys know any of this???? Nolan doesn't list his religion on his passport because he is white. And since he is white, those tsa agents that harass muslims don't bother him because all muslims are black.. Nolan is so in touch
You fell for that one.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:

#Marshall
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

nolanvt wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:

You fell for that one.

#muslimban