Silence is a virtue

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Re: Silence is a virtue

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote: By any objective measure, our president is a liar. This is not subject to debate.

And I know. . . Thunder thighs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL
Well damn......that makes how many liars in a row? Did ip ever complain about Obeezy’s lies?
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
The words you're using aren't what Trump said, why do you keep changing them? You seem to be completely forgetting that Trump is the one who brought up calling the soldiers, and he's the one who brought up John Kelly's own son, something Sarah Sanders made Kelly "disgusted and frustrated". Yet, you of course, don't think he is at fault at all.
I'm using his words. Trump brought up calling soldiers after being accused of not doing anything for them. You're FOS, as usual.
Like I said, you’re making things up.

He wasn’t accused of not doing anything for them.

He was asked by a member of the media why he, Trump, hadn’t said anything to the media about the soldiers killed in Niger. It had been 2 weeks and he hadn’t mentioned the soldiers or the attack, at all.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
The words you're using aren't what Trump said, why do you keep changing them? You seem to be completely forgetting that Trump is the one who brought up calling the soldiers, and he's the one who brought up John Kelly's own son, something Sarah Sanders made Kelly "disgusted and frustrated". Yet, you of course, don't think he is at fault at all.
I'm using his words. Trump brought up calling soldiers after being accused of not doing anything for them. You're FOS, as usual.

He was asked by a member of the media why he, Trump, hadn’t said anything to the media about the soldiers killed in Niger. It had been 2 weeks and he hadn’t mentioned the soldiers or the attack, at all.
This is where the media has 0 credibility........
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

And he, unlike you, immediately thought of them as humans and addressed the comfort given their families.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

It’s the media’s fault that the POTUS didn’t even acknowledge the death of 4 soldiers who were ambushed?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

It’s the media’s fault that the POTUS didn’t even acknowledge the death of 4 soldiers who were ambushed?
Oh good grief, just stop while you're way behind.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

And he, unlike you, immediately thought of them as humans and addressed the comfort given their families.
I, unlike Trump, would have left the families completely out of it.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I, unlike Trump, would have left the families completely out of it.
Tell that to the media
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

They have 0 credibility for asking him about it. Lord.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

DC has the same credibility, TDS has robbed them of enjoying this uptick in patriotism and the economy. I like how they can't comprehend why Trump assumes they're throwing rocks at him as they're throwing rocks at him.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

DC has the same credibility, TDS has robbed them of enjoying this uptick in patriotism and the economy. I like how they can't comprehend why Trump assumes they're throwing rocks at him as they're throwing rocks at him.
That’s a pile of crap. I’ve supported the actions he’s taken on the EPA, cutting regulations, the 2nd travel ban, and insurance changes, but you’re so emotionally invested in fighting anyone disagreeing with him, no matter what it is, you don’t remember someone agreeing with him.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
What lie? Obama didn't call Gold Star families. I'm sure Trump's talk was like the one above that you said was good, he didn't lie about it. Wilson lied about it, it's part of DNC and CNN propaganda claiming he was disrespectful when she's turning a funeral into a political rally.
What are you talking about? Obama called lots of military families. And he met with lots of them, including Kelly. Trump was making up and he got caught. He even said later on that he doesn't really know. You don't throw out a comment like that, off the cuff. It's stupid, he deserves criticism for being FOS.
As for Wilson, she didn't lie. Listen to Kelly's comments. He isn't saying Trump didn't make those comments, he is explaining what Trump was trying to convey by saying them. Trump said them, and he lied when he said he didn't.

I've already said Wilson shouldn't politicize it, but by the same token, Trump shouldn't have politicized calling families by making up crap about former POTUS's. They're both wrong.
Stop being fake news. Kelly said Obama never called him. It wasn't a practice by Obama, you're FOS.

Wilson gave a BS representation of what Trump said, that's the lie. Kelly didn't even say what Trump said, he said what he told him that he himself would say. We haven't heard verbatim what Trump said or in the tone and context, just the lie from Wilson who had already set up this narrative and was ready to tell the lie on CNN(as if they have a shortage of lies). You're being just as disgusting and dishonest as Wilson.
True, Obama didn't call Kelly. He had a breakfast at the WH for Goldstar families, w/Kelly seated at his table. I'd say you're FOS, but it's not that you're saying things you know aren't true, it's that you just don't know the facts.
Obama didn't call Kelly, he didn't call Gold Star families as a practice. Trump does. A simpleton can comprehend that yet you're struggling for some reason. Maybe you're just not bright enough to understand what's being discussed.

You might want to try again. Many Gold Star families have said that Trump hasn't called them. If that's his practice, he sucks at sticking to it. What's being discussed is Trump trying to act like he is more sympathetic and responsive to military families of fallen soldiers, and the facts don't back that up. Trump hasn't called all the families, even though he wrongly said he has.
He's the one who tried to use his "practice" to score political points, and he's paying the price for speaking out about things he had no idea about, and for lying about his own actions. You're a bigger Trump knob-slobberer than I thought you were.
I don't think he tried to use his "practice" to score political points. I think he used it as a backlash against those that called him out on this for no reason other than to try and score political points. He doesn't handle that well.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

I don't think he tried to use his "practice" to score political points. I think he used it as a backlash against those that called him out on this for no reason other than to try and score political points. He doesn't handle that well.
Yup. He acts like a typical NYecker if you ask me. Like I’ve said. It is what it is. There are times I like the punching back, there are times I don’t. He should have just kept his mouth shut and sent out General Kelly, who destroyed all the losers.....very eloquently and from the heart. I still think Trump wins this round, but he could have crushed it if he’d kept his mouth shut.

HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Listening to CBS news on the radio on the drive home tonight. They sure are concerned about what happened with the situation in Niger. Imagine if they had this much concern and desire to investigate Benghazi. Oh, and then they played the asshole reporter asking for General Kelly to come out and debate. Luckily Sarah Sanders didn’t take his shiRt. He was a rude punk. Can you even picture them asking an Obama Administration Press Secretary a question like that with that attitude?

This is what I mean by 0 credibility.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

YepImage