George W Bush gives Antifa-like speech against Trump

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

George W Bush gives Antifa-like speech against Trump

Post by CFB Apologist »

Without mentioning names, Bush calls trump a Racist, Bigot, White Supremacist, Bully, said Russia helped him, the whole Antifa powerpoint slide. McCain, Paul, Ryan, GW Bush.. Trump has zero allies on the influential right.. At this point, he probably should resign- not TIC... 3.5 more years of a turd burger of fake scandals "whatabout" Trump politics, and zero legislation passed by obstructionist Republicans, Hawaiian judges running the country, etc. The American people deserve better than 3.5 years of this shirt. Trump should resign- he has no political allies, and won't get one thing done.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: George W Bush gives Antifa-like speech against Trump

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Sounds good to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Sounds good to me.

Of course. And you think you're mainstream with extreme views like that.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

awesome guy wrote:

Seriously though, Trump could propose a tested cure for cancer free to all people and John McCain and Paul Ryan would vote no..
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

CFB Apologist wrote:Without mentioning names, Bush calls trump a Racist, Bigot, White Supremacist, Bully, said Russia helped him, the whole Antifa powerpoint slide. McCain, Paul, Ryan, GW Bush.. Trump has zero allies on the influential right.. At this point, he probably should resign- not TIC... 3.5 more years of a turd burger of fake scandals "whatabout" Trump politics, and zero legislation passed by obstructionist Republicans, Hawaiian judges running the country, etc. The American people deserve better than 3.5 years of this shirt. Trump should resign- he has no political allies, and won't get one thing done.
Trump is like Hillary, in that he is fond of blaming others, and takes no personal responsibility at all.
When you have a 30% approval, rating, you should probably look inward.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Seriously though, Trump could propose a tested cure for cancer free to all people and John McCain and Paul Ryan would vote no..
Maybe he shouldn't insult them every chance he gets.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

CFB Apologist wrote:Without mentioning names, Bush calls trump a Racist, Bigot, White Supremacist, Bully, said Russia helped him, the whole Antifa powerpoint slide. McCain, Paul, Ryan, GW Bush.. Trump has zero allies on the influential right.. At this point, he probably should resign- not TIC... 3.5 more years of a turd burger of fake scandals "whatabout" Trump politics, and zero legislation passed by obstructionist Republicans, Hawaiian judges running the country, etc. The American people deserve better than 3.5 years of this shirt. Trump should resign- he has no political allies, and won't get one thing done.
Trump has already done things, albeit by pen, that are good. If he can build the wall by circumventing the establishment, good too. I kept hearing some of the funding has already been approved by Congress, and if true, start pouring!
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Why wouldn't he? They're ineffective and petty.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Trump is like Hillary, in that he is fond of blaming others, and takes no personal responsibility at all.
Agree he should look within, but he can't be president as a lone wolf. Elizabeth Warren would vote yes if Hillary proposed killing all women with the name Elizabeth. McCain/Ryan are the opposite for Trump. It's a huge issue- he has no political allies- none. Disaster for the American people.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

HokieFanDC wrote:
The same applies to the Bushes and McCain’s of the world. They lost. Time for them to sit down and STFU. Their failed policies and leadership helped elect Obama who was an incompetent F'ing boob who had no business near the Oval office.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

He’s already demonized, as would be any other Preezy with an R after their name, might as well. This isn’t your typical Presidency, stating the obvious. He’s fighting back instead of just sittin there and taking it.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Do you not do your job because you don't like one of your co-workers? Do you put that over the best interests of your boss?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

He’s already demonized, as would be any other Preezy with an R after their name, might as well. This isn’t your typical Presidency, stating the obvious. He’s fighting back instead of just sittin there and taking it.
Yep. Only the arrows are coming from insiders like McCain too who torpedoed Obamacare reform simply to deny Trump a win. He's way out touch and egotistical.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
or maybe the damn republicans could get their heads out of their asses, not to worry, the morons will be replaced with republicans that want to get something done
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

if they would get their heads out of their asses it would not be necessary to be real with the morons
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:[quote="awesome guy"

He’s already demonized, as would be any other Preezy with an R after their name, might as well. This isn’t your typical Presidency, stating the obvious. He’s fighting back instead of just sittin there and taking it.[/quote]Yep. Only the arrows are coming from insiders like McCain too who torpedoed Obamacare reform simply to deny Trump a win. He's way out touch and egotistical.[/quote]

Yep. and I can't wait to see which long term "republican" kills the tax reform bill. Trump has both house and senate, but can't pass anything- its unreal. Maybe Paul will cast the deciding "I can't vote on this" abstain.. "Republican" my arse...
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:[quote="awesome guy"

Yep. Only the arrows are coming from insiders like McCain too who torpedoed Obamacare reform simply to deny Trump a win. He's way out touch and egotistical.[/quote]

Yep. and I can't wait to see which long term "republican" kills the tax reform bill. Trump has both house and senate, but can't pass anything- its unreal. Maybe Paul will cast the deciding "I can't vote on this" abstain.. "Republican" my arse...[/quote]Yep, they're all about themselves. Time for them to go.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
Agree he should look within, but he can't be president as a lone wolf. Elizabeth Warren would vote yes if Hillary proposed killing all women with the name Elizabeth. McCain/Ryan are the opposite for Trump. It's a huge issue- he has no political allies- none. Disaster for the American people.
It's not a huge disaster. It's the way our government is designed to (not) work.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

CFB Apologist wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
It's not a huge disaster. It's the way our government is designed to (not) work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

The US Government is not designed to work on petty, baseless obstructionism... but you knew that.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Do you not do your job because you don't like one of your co-workers? Do you put that over the best interests of your boss?
I'm a professional.

I'm sure I have insulted you in the past (for which I apologize.). Do you receive information and analysis from me differently than you receive it from a poster who has treated you in a more dignified manner? Of course you do. Al of us would.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Do you not do your job because you don't like one of your co-workers? Do you put that over the best interests of your boss?[/quote]

I'm a professional.

I'm sure I have insulted you in the past (for which I apologize.). Do you receive information and analysis from me differently than you receive it from a poster who has treated you in a more dignified manner? Of course you do. Al of us would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This is a fair point
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Meh not many paid any attention to the shrubs a year ago...I doubt many are paying attention now.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.