Did George Snaufalophogous ever interview any of the family

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Did George Snaufalophogous ever interview any of the family

Post by HokieHam »

members of those killed in Benghazi? Just curious.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Did George Snaufalophogous ever interview any of the fam

Post by awesome guy »

Does anyone expect fairness or reasonableness from the left?
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
jmac610

Post by jmac610 »

HokieHam wrote:members of those killed in Benghazi? Just curious.
It wasn't important then, it was all due to that darned movie.
WestEndHokie39

Post by WestEndHokie39 »

I missed that- did he interview family members of the soldiers killed in Niger?

If so, does the left realize that Obama initiated the military action?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Georgie on GMA this morning interviewed the lady that claims that Trump was not nice on the phone. He of course soft pedaled all of his questions and allowed her to go on for awhile that she did not know what happened to her husband and nobody will tell her anything. Its pretty simple lady, he is in the military, bad people attacked his unit, he did not make it and it took a couple of days to recover the body but it was recovered. So she was already pissed before Trump ever called her. I don't blame her, she has I think three kids and is pregnant due in January, she just lost her husband and it was not under ideal circumstances. She claimed that Trump did not know his name and stumbled over it and she claimed the only way he knew her name was by the file he said he had open on his desk. To me that is stupid, he probably talks to 100 different people a day so not sure why she thinks he would know his name unless he had a report in front of him. She also said Trump said " he knew what he signed up for", which nobody denies and is the actual reality, it is a volunteer force and yes if that is the job you take (same as any cop in the USA) you may have people trying to kill you and they may succeed. Basically I seriously doubt the widow was a Trump fan before the call and would not be a Trump fan no matter what he said
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

IIUC, she is friends with the congressional cowgirl.

The widow wadr, is not educated and was probably told what to say and what to think by lady fredrika.

cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Georgie on GMA this morning interviewed the lady that claims that Trump was not nice on the phone. He of course soft pedaled all of his questions and allowed her to go on for awhile that she did not know what happened to her husband and nobody will tell her anything. Its pretty simple lady, he is in the military, bad people attacked his unit, he did not make it and it took a couple of days to recover the body but it was recovered. So she was already pissed before Trump ever called her. I don't blame her, she has I think three kids and is pregnant due in January, she just lost her husband and it was not under ideal circumstances. She claimed that Trump did not know his name and stumbled over it and she claimed the only way he knew her name was by the file he said he had open on his desk. To me that is stupid, he probably talks to 100 different people a day so not sure why she thinks he would know his name unless he had a report in front of him. She also said Trump said " he knew what he signed up for", which nobody denies and is the actual reality, it is a volunteer force and yes if that is the job you take (same as any cop in the USA) you may have people trying to kill you and they may succeed. Basically I seriously doubt the widow was a Trump fan before the call and would not be a Trump fan no matter what he said
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

oaktonhokie wrote:IIUC, she is friends with the congressional cowgirl.

The widow wadr, is not educated and was probably told what to say and what to think by lady fredrika.

cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Yep, another liberal prop.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:IIUC, she is friends with the congressional cowgirl.

cwtcr hokie wrote:
WestEndHokie39 wrote:

Yep, another liberal prop.
The left is disgusting and vile. I hope they lose more seats in 2018.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function