Guess which two topics Stephen A didn't "go into specifics"

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
CFB Apologist

Guess which two topics Stephen A didn't "go into specifics"

Post by CFB Apologist »

With Coach K on? Guess which topics he smiled and said..now I'm not going to ask you specifics here coach... ? I'll help you out.. The FBI shoe investigation...lol why ask about that? in a 15 minute interview? and Grayson Allen tripping people on purpose. Those were taboo. What is the motivation here? Is Stephen A afraid Coach K won't give him a 3 minute cliche filled interview in the future? Does he hang with Coach K in the offseason at clubs? Is ESPN just TRYING to go 100% fluff? What a sham that interview was. Yeah, we are going to bring Beau Berghdal on and not ask about his desertion. Clowns
oaktonhokie

Re: Guess which two topics Stephen A didn't "go into specifi

Post by oaktonhokie »

Stephen A. Hole is a tough interviewer. He has strong opinions and is passionate. He will get to the bottom of the difficult issues.

On social justice and black stuff.

But as a jock sniffer on ESPC, he has to be careful not to bite the hand that feeds him. If he is nasty to the rat, the rat may not give him an interview next time. Mr. Hole's employer may lose favor with the major players in college basketball.

Keep supporting the morons kneeling during the anthem. Take a strong stand. Speak your mind. Don't knuckle under to "the man." Everyone agrees with you on that one....

CFB Apologist wrote:With Coach K on? Guess which topics he smiled and said..now I'm not going to ask you specifics here coach... ? I'll help you out.. The FBI shoe investigation...lol why ask about that? in a 15 minute interview? and Grayson Allen tripping people on purpose. Those were taboo. What is the motivation here? Is Stephen A afraid Coach K won't give him a 3 minute cliche filled interview in the future? Does he hang with Coach K in the offseason at clubs? Is ESPN just TRYING to go 100% fluff? What a sham that interview was. Yeah, we are going to bring Beau Berghdal on and not ask about his desertion. Clowns
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

oaktonhokie wrote:Stephen A. Hole is a tough interviewer. He has strong opinions and is passionate. He will get to the bottom of the difficult issues.

But as a jock sniffer on ESPC, he has to be careful not to bite the hand that feeds him. If he is nasty to the rat, the rat may not give him an interview next time. Mr. Hole's employer may lose favor with the major players in college basketball.

Keep supporting the morons kneeling during the anthem. Take a strong stand. Speak your mind. Don't knuckle under to "the man." Everyone agrees with you on that one....

CFB Apologist wrote:With Coach K on? Guess which topics he smiled and said..now I'm not going to ask you specifics here coach... ? I'll help you out.. The FBI shoe investigation...lol why ask about that? in a 15 minute interview? and Grayson Allen tripping people on purpose. Those were taboo. What is the motivation here? Is Stephen A afraid Coach K won't give him a 3 minute cliche filled interview in the future? Does he hang with Coach K in the offseason at clubs? Is ESPN just TRYING to go 100% fluff? What a sham that interview was. Yeah, we are going to bring Beau Berghdal on and not ask about his desertion. Clowns
Bingo.. Call NFL owners racists- loudly.. but cower in the corner when interviewing big, bad Coach K.. got to be polite and cliche there, can't ask him a "tough" question about one of his players purposely trying to injure players on multiple occasions. Or the largest college basketball scandal- ever.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:Stephen A. Hole is a tough interviewer. He has strong opinions and is passionate. He will get to the bottom of the difficult issues.

Bingo.. Call NFL owners racists- loudly.. but cower in the corner when interviewing big, bad Coach K.. got to be polite and cliche there, can't ask him a "tough" question about one of his players purposely trying to injure players on multiple occasions. Or the largest college basketball scandal- ever.
NFL owners are not on the air with him, he gets to take un-refuted shots at the owners, thus why he is willing to say all sorts of nasty things about them. He is no different than the fat troll sitting behind his keyboard attacking people on message boards. Real brave as long as he is in his safe space, else he curls up in fetal position and sucks his thumb.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.