Diversity in action

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Diversity in action

Post by awesome guy »

Another liberal minefield, you're a racist if you're not diverse and then a racist if you are diverse.

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41692593
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
cwtcr hokie

Re: Diversity in action

Post by cwtcr hokie »

awesome guy wrote:Another liberal minefield, you're a racist if you're not diverse and then a racist if you are diverse.

that page is a massive trigger though, fun times
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Another liberal minefield, you're a racist if you're not diverse and then a racist if you are diverse.

that page is a massive trigger though, fun times
It's the real world actualization of diversity. Celebrate difference and then cry when differences are expressed.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

It’s not racist, it’s stereotypical and not to mention very accurate and helpful to a nurse as many people do allow their religion and ethnicity to guide their medical care- that is a fact
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

Funny story -

My sister was a neuro-ICU nurse. They have a set of questions they ask people to determine memory loss and what not. One of their standard questions was "who is the President of the United States?"

Well, a few years ago they got a good ole boy from nolan's home state in and every time you asked him who the president was he'd shout "That f*cking n*gger son of a b*tch Obama!"

It brings a smile to my face thinking about all the libtards who get asked that question today. :)
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:Funny story -

My sister was a neuro-ICU nurse. They have a set of questions they ask people to determine memory loss and what not. One of their standard questions was "who is the President of the United States?"

Well, a few years ago they got a good ole boy from nolan's home state in and every time you asked him who the president was he'd shout "That f*cking n*gger son of a b*tch Obama!"

It brings a smile to my face thinking about all the libtards who get asked that question today. :)
Speaking of which...... :lol:
hokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech

Post by hokie »

Doc Sands stated that in a few years, Tech will be admitting new students at a rate of 40% "underrepresented". Talk about diversity. I am not in favor of his social experiment and if this happens, we (alums) will not recognize our University. Looking at the BOV recently, looks like they have been loading up with cronies who will support this lib model. Setting a percentage sets a quota. Here we go ladies and gentlemen. Disgusting!!!!!!
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

hokie wrote:Doc Sands stated that in a few years, Tech will be admitting new students at a rate of 40% "underrepresented". Talk about diversity. I am not in favor of his social experiment and if this happens, we (alums) will not recognize our University. Looking at the BOV recently, looks like they have been loading up with cronies who will support this lib model. Setting a percentage sets a quota. Here we go ladies and gentlemen. Disgusting!!!!!!
Withhold donations and let it be known why funding is being withheld.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
BigDave
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

hokie wrote:Doc Sands stated that in a few years, Tech will be admitting new students at a rate of 40% "underrepresented". Talk about diversity. I am not in favor of his social experiment and if this happens, we (alums) will not recognize our University. Looking at the BOV recently, looks like they have been loading up with cronies who will support this lib model. Setting a percentage sets a quota. Here we go ladies and gentlemen. Disgusting!!!!!!
If "underrepresented" people make up less than, say, 40% of the population, and every school were to decide that they wanted 40% of their students to be "underrepresented", don't you eventually run out of "underrepresented" people?
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

On things like admissions, or job qualifications, I've never cared about color. Give me the person most suited to the task (be that study, brick laying, or financial analysis).

Merit. Period.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:On things like admissions, or job qualifications, I've never cared about color. Give me the person most suited to the task (be that study, brick laying, or financial analysis).

Merit. Period.
Racist!