USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

NY: Libtard legislator has meltdown when pulled over

Post by USN_Hokie »

:lol:
CFB Apologist

Re: NY: Libtard legislator has meltdown when pulled over

Post by CFB Apologist »

Lol- county legislator is flat broke- makes 130k per year.. and why would you pull me over when you could pull someone else over. This is awesome on multiple levels
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:Lol- county legislator is flat broke- makes 130k per year.. and why would you pull me over when you could pull someone else over. This is awesome on multiple levels
My favorite part is where he tries to write her up for a seatbelt violation so she doesn't get points, then she argues that she was wearing her seatbelt so he writes her the speeding ticket.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote::lol:
my gawd, what a pathetic display by a human!!!!

He should have tased the idiot
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Good grief. That's epic levels of crazy.
At about halfway through the 26-minute incident, Ulster officer Kevin Woltman appeared to inquire as to Short’s status. The officers chatted briefly and he leaves. Woltman is the nephew of Brian Woltman, Berky’s Republican opponent in the November 7 election.
Umm .... is this a really small town where there are only 5 cops? That sounds rather coincidental. (Not saying she was targeted, just wondering if the cop texted his buddy "guess who I've got pulled over")
Berky, an urban planner and former county deputy planner, owns a consulting business.
Yep, she's poor!
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

BigDave wrote:Good grief. That's epic levels of crazy.
At about halfway through the 26-minute incident, Ulster officer Kevin Woltman appeared to inquire as to Short’s status. The officers chatted briefly and he leaves. Woltman is the nephew of Brian Woltman, Berky’s Republican opponent in the November 7 election.
Umm .... is this a really small town where there are only 5 cops? That sounds rather coincidental. (Not saying she was targeted, just wondering if the cop texted his buddy "guess who I've got pulled over")
Berky, an urban planner and former county deputy planner, owns a consulting business.
Yep, she's poor!
It’s in the Hudson River Valley. Pretty part of the state. Home of Woodstock. Wouldn’t call it a small town - within about 50 miles of the city.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.