Northam: Washington & Lee Markers Make White Racists Violent

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Northam: Washington & Lee Markers Make White Racists Violent

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

This guy can't possibly win this race can he? I mean how much more anti-American and retarded can you get? I realize the Yankee invasion of NOVA has turned VA blue/purple (i.e. more anti-American & retarded), but it would be a sad day for the state (and the country) if someone like this could get elected as governor of any state.

=================================

STUNNING! Virginia Democrat Northam Says Washington, Lee & Jackson Markers Make White Racists Become Violent (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft 36 Comments

In a recent gubernatorial debate Virginia Democrat Ralph Northam defended this monument jihad in America.

Northam said,
“If these statues give individuals, white supremacists, like that, an excuse to do what they did then we need to have a discussion about the statues.”
Got that?

Washington and Robert E. Lee and Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson statues are pushing white supremacists to become violent!

And Northam wants them all taken down!

Will he push for the removal of the Washington Monument, too?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10 ... ent-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Re: Northam: Washington & Lee Markers Make White Racists Vio

Post by nolanvt »

[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

"White Racist" is modern liberal code for "White Male".. wish I was being TIC, but it is disgusting how the word racist gets thrown around now and how whites that hate themselves allow it to be used in such reckless terms.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

nolanvt wrote:[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing to add?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:This guy can't possibly win this race can he? I mean how much more anti-American and retarded can you get? I realize the Yankee invasion of NOVA has turned VA blue/purple (i.e. more anti-American & retarded), but it would be a sad day for the state (and the country) if someone like this could get elected as governor of any state.

STUNNING! Virginia Democrat Northam Says Washington, Lee & Jackson Markers Make White Racists Become Violent (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft 36 Comments

In a recent gubernatorial debate Virginia Democrat Ralph Northam defended this monument jihad in America.

Northam said,
“If these statues give individuals, white supremacists, like that, an excuse to do what they did then we need to have a discussion about the statues.”
Got that?

Washington and Robert E. Lee and Andrew Jackson and Thomas Jefferson statues are pushing white supremacists to become violent!

And he advertises his VMI years in an attempt to curry favor.
LOL

His TV adverts make him sound.. not just beta-male, but way further down, like kappa or omicron male.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

RiverguyVT wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:This guy can't possibly win this race can he? I mean how much more anti-American and retarded can you get? I realize the Yankee invasion of NOVA has turned VA blue/purple (i.e. more anti-American & retarded), but it would be a sad day for the state (and the country) if someone like this could get elected as governor of any state.

by Jim Hoft 36 Comments

Northam said,
Got that?

And he advertises his VMI years in an attempt to curry favor.
LOL

His TV adverts make him sound.. not just beta-male, but way further down, like kappa or omicron male.
Omegamale
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson