Come on, you knew this. White nuclear family promotes racism

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
oaktonhokie

Come on, you knew this. White nuclear family promotes racism

Post by oaktonhokie »

This is an international expert in internet manifestations of racism. Very impressive.

Probably.

You think she has kids?

My guess is she's a liquor and has no one to leave her wealth to.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/31/ha ... s.amp.html
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
CFB Apologist

Re: Come on, you knew this. White nuclear family promotes ra

Post by CFB Apologist »

I saw that garbage. I also read yesterday on twitter that "white" homes appreciate more rapidly than "black" homes and that is unfair. No mention of ghetto apartment vs. 5 bedroom suburban colonial.. just the (fact) that white homes appreciate more and that is of course racist- and an extension of the civil war
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

CFB Apologist wrote:I saw that garbage. I also read yesterday on twitter that "white" homes appreciate more rapidly than "black" homes and that is unfair. No mention of ghetto apartment vs. 5 bedroom suburban colonial.. just the (fact) that white homes appreciate more and that is of course racist- and an extension of the civil war
Racism is now a synonym for success. Winning at life? Racist!

Though with property values, that's what happens when you take care of the lawn and house, it retains or grows in value. On the other hand, I think there is some natural selection at play and so a racial aspect. Look at pretty much any village in Africa and what does it look like? Dirt. It's a barren landscape where the jungle or grasses are pushed back to the village fence. That's on purpose as Africa is full of deadly snakes that hide in the grass. So the land is cleared to deny snakes habitat. Conversely, the Africans that liked grass likely died out by snake bites and so the population is dominated by people that prefer barren yards. Looks ghetto to Europeans who never had such selective pressures on the population as Europe has few poisonous snakes and snake habitats at large, but there is purpose in their preferred ugly yards beyond calling it neglect.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

How do you think I should start the conversation with my kids to explain to them that they are racists? And to now find out none of my friends can recommend me for an IT job at the DNC. It's been a bad day.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Mcl3 Hokie wrote:How do you think I should start the conversation with my kids to explain to them that they are racists? And to now find out none of my friends can recommend me for an IT job at the DNC. It's been a bad day.
If you're using proper English then you're already flaunting white supremacy as you show a command over our language, like a slave owner. Best to grunt like a caveman as to not pass on this power over understandable noises.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Tap dancing and farts.

That is how kurt vonegut said aliens communicate with each other. That image always makes me chuckle.

awesome guy wrote:
Mcl3 Hokie wrote:How do you think I should start the conversation with my kids to explain to them that they are racists? And to now find out none of my friends can recommend me for an IT job at the DNC. It's been a bad day.
If you're using proper English then you're already flaunting white supremacy as you show a command over our language, like a slave owner. Best to grunt like a caveman as to not pass on this power over understandable noises.
If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
VTDante
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian

Post by VTDante »

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

VTDante wrote:Math is also white privilege.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/24/wh ... -says.html
Where have you been? Math/Data/Facts have been "racist" for a while. The NAACP was on the SAT/ACT was "culturally biased" decades ago. LOL. They are correct. Teens that smoke weed and play the knockout game score lower on the SAT than Asians raised by two parents... shock