Former BLM Activist Takes the Red Pill

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

Former BLM Activist Takes the Red Pill

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Former Black Lives Matter Activist Quits Movement After Discovering Soros Hacks Took Over Movement (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft 0 Comments

It looks like another Black Lives Matter activist just woke up to reality.
The activists on the street are Soros pawns in his war on the US.

“Chaziel Sunz” (that’s his YouTube name) recently posted video warning Black Lives Matter activists to wake up to the fact that Soros hacks took over the movement.
Chaziel Sunz: They got us working for them. How they get us is they playing us emotionally… They getting anybody who basically doesn’t like Donald Trump to fight for war that is being started on American turf very, very soon. And they want us to be a part of their side. What I’m trying to get the black population to understand, and this is critical, is the movement has been compromised… BLM is not actually a black organization and never was… If you have any kind of brain you know BLM is endorsed by the Soror and Clinton family.
http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/for ... ent-video/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
cwtcr hokie

Re: Former BLM Activist Takes the Red Pill

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Former Black Lives Matter Activist Quits Movement After Discovering Soros Hacks Took Over Movement (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft 0 Comments

“Chaziel Sunz” (that’s his YouTube name) recently posted video warning Black Lives Matter activists to wake up to the fact that Soros hacks took over the movement.
Chaziel Sunz: They got us working for them. How they get us is they playing us emotionally… They getting anybody who basically doesn’t like Donald Trump to fight for war that is being started on American turf very, very soon. And they want us to be a part of their side. What I’m trying to get the black population to understand, and this is critical, is the movement has been compromised… BLM is not actually a black organization and never was… If you have any kind of brain you know BLM is endorsed by the Soror and Clinton family.
Is there some kind of event to happen Nov. 4th? We have to beat da U!
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Former Black Lives Matter Activist Quits Movement After Discovering Soros Hacks Took Over Movement (VIDEO)
by Jim Hoft 0 Comments

Yeah. AntiFa and BLM are supposed to raise hell in a bunch of cities. Saw something on FB supposedly from AntiFa saying people should wear MAGA/Pro-Trump stuff so that they can't be identified by their enemies. Whether that's AntiFa's game now or they still gonna dress like ISIS, I can't say, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Anyway, The 4th is supposed to be a day of unrest. Again.

As long as I still get to watch Tech BTHO the Canes, I couldn't care less. They never riot in my hood.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
by Jim Hoft 0 Comments

Yeah. AntiFa and BLM are supposed to raise hell in a bunch of cities. Saw something on FB supposedly from AntiFa saying people should wear MAGA/Pro-Trump stuff so that they can't be identified by their enemies. Whether that's AntiFa's game now or they still gonna dress like ISIS, I can't say, but it wouldn't surprise me if they did. Anyway, The 4th is supposed to be a day of unrest. Again.

As long as I still get to watch Tech BTHO the Canes, I couldn't care less. They never riot in my hood.
if they riot in my part of the country nobody will ever find the bodies
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
by Jim Hoft 0 Comments

Yes the "Anti-Fascist" lolololololololol Antifa are planning violence in many US cities.. you know- fascist type activity. It's under the cover of - Nazi's must be destroyed of course- by any means. Since there are less than 10,000 Nazi's in the US, this bullshit is fueled by liberal cucks that subscribe to the "yeah Antifa is pretty violent and all, but if they are killing Nazi's, I'm for it". that is the ONLY thing keeping Antifa alive- non "antifa" folks pretending there are millions of Nazi's running around and killing or assaulting them is "good". I sincerely hope Antifa picks a fight with the wrong crowd on 11/4/17.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

If I'm not mistaken I believe there will be one kook with a black pillowcase over his head running around Bagley Circle. :mrgreen:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.