If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: No prison for bergdahl. What...!

Post by Major Kong »

Oh hell NO :!: :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

There certainly wont be any precedent/slippery slope from this...nope
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Has anyone other than bergdahl confirmed he was held captive?

Or that he was tortured?

Or what the torture was? Maybe he was forced to listen to the national anthem every day. That would be torture to him.

CFB Apologist wrote:There certainly wont be any precedent/slippery slope from this...nope
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

The (Obama cuck liberal) Judge stated that Trumps public comments compelled him to give Berghdahl a lighter sentence.. no I am not making that up.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I was hoping no prison, firing squad. I guess not
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:The (Obama cuck liberal) Judge stated that Trumps public comments compelled him to give Berghdahl a lighter sentence.. no I am not making that up.
That's on Trump.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Oh please. A judge who would put this piece of human sewage back on the street deserves to be disbarred. But in his alleged mind, he got a two-fer, blaming trump for what he was going to do anyway.

Or do you think the judge would have thrown the book at him but genuinely believes that trump caused the jury to be biased against poor little bo?

ip_law-hokie wrote:
CFB Apologist wrote:The (Obama cuck liberal) Judge stated that Trumps public comments compelled him to give Berghdahl a lighter sentence.. no I am not making that up.
That's on Trump.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

oaktonhokie wrote:Oh please. A judge who would put this piece of human sewage back on the street deserves to be disbarred. But in his alleged mind, he got a two-fer, blaming trump for what he was going to do anyway.

Or do you think the judge would have thrown the book at him but genuinely believes that trump caused the jury to be biased against poor little bo?

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
I don't know the context - but it is highly inappropriate for a president to comment on a pending criminal case. Amateur hour.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
oaktonhokie wrote:Oh please. A judge who would put this piece of human sewage back on the street deserves to be disbarred. But in his alleged mind, he got a two-fer, blaming trump for what he was going to do anyway.

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
I don't know the context - but it is highly inappropriate for a president to comment on a pending criminal case. Amateur hour.
On this we agree. Trump needs to lay of twitter at times- like most of the time.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
bull crap, that is an asinine judge, people effing died trying to save that sob, effing world we have now
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
bull crap, that is an asinine judge, people effing died trying to save that sob, effing world we have now
Trump screwed it up.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
No, that's on the judge. Once again a liberal judge goes outside the bounds of his pervue and makes a random decision based on his liberal bias.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
And it's even more amateurish for the decision maker to inappropriately and wrongfully consider outside opinions expressed outside his courtroom. He should be ashamed.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
Trump screwed it up.
The short skirt made Bill Clinton rape that woman.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

This was a military court with a military judge (Colonel). :(

My nephew is not pleased. :(

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.

No, that's on the dumbass judge. Trump’s comments have no bearing on guilt or innocence.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
And it's even more amateurish for the decision maker to inappropriately and wrongfully consider outside opinions expressed outside his courtroom. He should be ashamed.

He should be demoted to a desk job in Kabul.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That's on Trump.
There was no jury trial. This is all on the judge.
Major Kong

Post by Major Kong »

He'd already pled guilty to all charges so there wasn't a trial...just a sentencing portion.

Now Bergdahl's attorneys are going to appeal the dishonorable discharge decision because that would be tough on the youngin'. :x