Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

The left wanted thought police....

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

they are getting it. Too bad the army of SJW's they created are turning on their masters.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... camps.html
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
UpstateSCHokie

Re: The left wanted thought police....

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:they are getting it. Too bad the army of SJW's they created are turning on their masters.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/20 ... camps.html
Larry David is one of the few lefties that hasn't bowed at the alter of political correctness....yet.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Larry David has done done it now...he'll be called anti-sematic by the irony police.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

My Jew friend summed it up quite succinctly. Non-Jews shouldn’t be in the business of telling Jews that they can’t joke about the Holocaust. Morbid humor helps them cope with that atrocity, and that joke was funny to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:My Jew friend summed it up quite succinctly. Non-Jews shouldn’t be in the business of telling Jews that they can’t joke about the Holocaust. Morbid humor helps them cope with that atrocity, and that joke was funny to him.

Ahh yes....we can tell jewish jokes but you can't. Right up there with we can use the N word but you can't.

I have no issue with people making bad jokes or insensitive jokes, but if they are OK they are OK for all.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:My Jew friend summed it up quite succinctly. Non-Jews shouldn’t be in the business of telling Jews that they can’t joke about the Holocaust. Morbid humor helps them cope with that atrocity, and that joke was funny to him.

Ahh yes....we can tell jewish jokes but you can't. Right up there with we can use the N word but you can't.

I have no issue with people making bad jokes or insensitive jokes, but if they are OK they are OK for all.
Agree completely
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Well, yeah. Jeff Foxworthy and his cronies made a career out of redneck jokes. If Chris Rock makes the same jokes with his delivery, it would be considered mean-spirited and/or racist. IIWII in terms of who the messenger is.

Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Well, yeah. Jeff Foxworthy and his cronies made a career out of redneck jokes. If Chris Rock makes the same jokes with his delivery, it would be considered mean-spirited and/or racist. IIWII in terms of who the messenger is.

Nobody burns down neighborhoods or extorts money from blacks who make jokes about rednecks though.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Nobody burns down neighborhoods or extorts money from blacks who make jokes about rednecks though.
Because black comedians don’t target rednecks that much. You know, because it’s not as funny considering the messenger. IIWII.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Yep. Knuckleheads can't comprehend this. It makes them the racists they're looking for.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Because black comedians don’t target rednecks that much. You know, because it’s not as funny considering the messenger. IIWII.

LOL, what a load of crap.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Have you ever actually heard a Chris Rock act?
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Really. Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor all lampooned white people as major parts of their acts.
Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Really. Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor all lampooned white people as major parts of their acts.
To auditoriums filled with white people who laughed because so many racial stereotypes make great comedy if you aren't spending your entire life trying to be a victim.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

You disagree? Very few do and even fewer than that can deliver funny jokes accordingly. Chris Rock making jokes about black people putting rims on a toaster is funnier coming from him than a white comedian. IIWII.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote: Ahh yes....we can tell jewish jokes but you can't. Right up there with we can use the N word but you can't.

You disagree? Very few do and even fewer than that can deliver funny jokes accordingly. Chris Rock making jokes about black people putting rims on a toaster is funnier coming from him than a white comedian. IIWII.

Ummmm, are you this stupid?
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
Just a hunch. Jeff Foxworthy doing the Chris Rock toaster/rims bit wouldn’t be that funny. You’re welcome to disagree.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Just a hunch. Jeff Foxworthy doing the Chris Rock toaster/rims bit wouldn’t be that funny. You’re welcome to disagree.

You seem to think that's what I responded to, not the first sentence. You're still wrong on this as making fun of blacks is hilarious. You're oblivious that black comedians make fun of whites, bless you're heart.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

You seem to think that's what I responded to, not the first sentence. You're still wrong on this as making fun of blacks is hilarious. You're oblivious that black comedians make fun of whites, bless you're heart.
I never said that black comedians never make fun of white people. Good job, good effort.

Vienna_Hokie

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

The difference is that if Jeff Foxworthy does a joke about blacks putting rims on a toaster he would end up paying millions to Jesse and Al's white extortion 'R' us, while when Chris Rock does jokes about rednecks white people laugh if it's funny and he gets paid.

But you know that, it just doesn't fit with your sjw internet shtick.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I never said that black comedians never make fun of white people. Good job, good effort.

I nailed your BS again. Making fun of whites is a core theme in most black comedians, especially Chris Rock. You're dumb AF.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

The difference is that if Jeff Foxworthy does a joke about blacks putting rims on a toaster he would end up paying millions to Jesse and Al's white extortion 'R' us, while when Chris Rock does jokes about rednecks white people laugh if it's funny and he gets paid.

Yep. But he's as dumb as he comes across. Total loon.
Last edited by awesome guy on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

This is why Nolan is an Unusual.......IIWII
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

Yep. But he's as dumb as he comes across. Total loon.
He went full-nolan. Never go full nolan.

Liberals love splitting people up into groups.
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

I saw a huge thread on twitter that said "there is no way whites can ever be discriminated against or experience racism, no way on earth". I could not believe how many people of all races agreed with that notion.