The left wanted thought police....

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: The left wanted thought police....

Post by USN_Hokie »

CFB Apologist wrote: I saw a huge thread on twitter that said "there is no way whites can ever be discriminated against or experience racism, no way on earth". I could not believe how many people of all races agreed with that notion.
The irony is - that very notion is racist.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

CFB Apologist wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
Ummmm, are you this stupid?
Just a hunch. Jeff Foxworthy doing the Chris Rock toaster/rims bit wouldn’t be that funny. You’re welcome to disagree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The difference is that if Jeff Foxworthy does a joke about blacks putting rims on a toaster he would end up paying millions to Jesse and Al's white extortion 'R' us, while when Chris Rock does jokes about rednecks white people laugh if it's funny and he gets paid.

But you know that, it just doesn't fit with your sjw internet shtick.
I saw a huge thread on twitter that said "there is no way whites can ever be discriminated against or experience racism, no way on earth". I could not believe how many people of all races agreed with that notion.
I wonder if they consulted with any whites in South Africa or white Jewish people on that?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
Hokie CPA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party

Post by Hokie CPA »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:My Jew friend summed it up quite succinctly. Non-Jews shouldn’t be in the business of telling Jews that they can’t joke about the Holocaust. Morbid humor helps them cope with that atrocity, and that joke was funny to him.

Ahh yes....we can tell jewish jokes but you can't. Right up there with we can use the N word but you can't.

I have no issue with people making bad jokes or insensitive jokes, but if they are OK they are OK for all.
Well, yeah. Jeff Foxworthy and his cronies made a career out of redneck jokes. If Chris Rock makes the same jokes with his delivery, it would be considered mean-spirited and/or racist. IIWII in terms of who the messenger is.

Have you ever actually heard a Chris Rock act?
Really. Rock, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor all lampooned white people as major parts of their acts.
Eddie Murphy's "white guy" voice is f*ckin hilarious.
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.