Donna Brazile contemplated replacing Hillary!

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Donna Brazile contemplated replacing Hillary!

Post by 133743Hokie »

Brazil says she thought about replacing Hillary as the party nominee after her fainting spells in late summer, after the convention. Who was she considering? Not Bernie, the guy who ran against her for the nomination. No, she was going to ask Joe Biden! Apparently he was ecstatic about the possible opportunity. Just more proof that the DNC didn't want anything to do with Bernie.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Re: Donna Brazile contemplated replacing Hillary!

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

so basically the entire democratic primary is a scam to make people believe that it is part of the democratic process.

I just hope that all of this leads to a complete destruction of the democratic party or at least the creation of a center left party that can provide some reasonable balance so we can begin the process of governing again.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Vienna_Hokie wrote:so basically the entire democratic primary is a scam to make people believe that it is part of the democratic process.

I just hope that all of this leads to a complete destruction of the democratic party or at least the creation of a center left party that can provide some reasonable balance so we can begin the process of governing again.
Remember when lud proclaimed the Pubs were in trouble as a party.........yeah, HokieHam remembers.....
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Half true from what I hear. A replacement was sought *just in case*, but never seriously approached that point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Half true from what I hear. A replacement was sought *just in case*, but never seriously approached that point.

It was discussed Internally by her with some at the DNC. It wasn't a "just in case", it was a legitimate concern that she says she gave serious consideration too but ultimately couldn't pull the trigger on. Bidens chief of staff spoke with here as well.
Techmomof2
Alma Mater: Penn State

Post by Techmomof2 »

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Half true from what I hear. A replacement was sought *just in case*, but never seriously approached that point.

the problem is her book brings up many issues, most of which is campaign laws. The way Thunder thighs was directing fundraising money broke campaign laws, if nothing else for the limits imposed on people. Of course it is the Clinton's so nothing they ever do is illegal

RUSSIAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!