United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:52 pm

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6374
RIP Corey Haim.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/08/cha ... ult-abuse/

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:36 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:49 am
Posts: 96
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Libertarian
That rumor has been out there for a few years. Finally broke.

Let's see if Keanu publicly names David Geffen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8473
UpstateSCHokie wrote:


It was the tiger blood... winning! The better question is who in Hollywood has not been a pervert it appears.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30547
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:


It was the tiger blood... winning! The better question is who in Hollywood has not been a pervert it appears.
They joked about that in Tropic Thunder when they said "everyone in Hollywood is a little gay at some time". Though it appears they're out right screwed up all the time.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 9914
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
I'm still waiting on the pussy hat march down Hollywood Boulevard.

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:55 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 18853
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
That explains the HIV/AIDS.

#Winning

99% of Hollywood is a bunch of sick, degenerate f*cks.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2332
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8473
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2332
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:53 pm
Posts: 2723
Alma Mater: VT
Party: Surprise Party
Don't forget Glengary....he is great in that as well. I am waiting for him to go to some kind of sex addict rehab and reemerge in a year. Just wait. Hollywood forgives if you fake cry and say you are sorry


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:15 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8473
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.


The only thing he said is he did not know what happened back in the 80's, silent on the rest of them. But if I did not do something or it was consensual at the time I would be like Rattner and filing defamation lawsuits against the accusers, make them prove what the accusation is. I just see alot of accusations getting thrown out and as soon as they are the person is guilty and it is getting crazy, lives will get ruined due to this and they may have done nothing wrong.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:50 pm
Posts: 2332
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Alma Mater: Norfolk Academy to Virginia Tech
Party: I reject your party
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.


The only thing he said is he did not know what happened back in the 80's, silent on the rest of them. But if I did not do something or it was consensual at the time I would be like Rattner and filing defamation lawsuits against the accusers, make them prove what the accusation is. I just see alot of accusations getting thrown out and as soon as they are the person is guilty and it is getting crazy, lives will get ruined due to this and they may have done nothing wrong.


I agree. And I would love for Spacey to be vindicated. He really is one of my favorites. But this looks bad.

_________________
I don't care if you're a Democrat or a Republican... if you refuse to consider alternatives to the two parties, you support the Status Quo and you are a major part of the problem.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30547
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
Don't forget Glengary....he is great in that as well. I am waiting for him to go to some kind of sex addict rehab and reemerge in a year. Just wait. Hollywood forgives if you fake cry and say you are sorry


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, but I'm surprised that they called Spacey out on coming out for an excuse and diversion. A breaking point will be reached at some point where it's even too low and disgusting for Hollywood to tolerate. Are we there now? The response to Spacey indicates that they're close to that. The real damage is to their image as am industry and political image as champions of women and children. They're showing the same care that Bill Clinton had. They have to save face.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:00 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8473
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.


The only thing he said is he did not know what happened back in the 80's, silent on the rest of them. But if I did not do something or it was consensual at the time I would be like Rattner and filing defamation lawsuits against the accusers, make them prove what the accusation is. I just see alot of accusations getting thrown out and as soon as they are the person is guilty and it is getting crazy, lives will get ruined due to this and they may have done nothing wrong.


I agree. And I would love for Spacey to be vindicated. He really is one of my favorites. But this looks bad.


I agree it looks bad, that female reporter that claims that spacey was feeling up her 18 YO son, first problem is the person is 18, and it is believable that he was grabbing his junk inside his pants in the middle of a restaurant? Sorry but if any dude goes to grab my junk in a rest. first off how loose are your pants and I am going to stop the person, the stories are just getting nuts.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9565
Location: New York, NY
Bay_area_Hokie wrote:
Don't forget Glengary....he is great in that as well. I am waiting for him to go to some kind of sex addict rehab and reemerge in a year. Just wait. Hollywood forgives if you fake cry and say you are sorry


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Disagree here in this particular case. I️ think he’s burned bridges that cannot be repaired.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:12 am
Posts: 5057
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.



Yep, tis a shame. He's a great actor.

_________________
"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." - Voltaire


"Christian socialism is but the holy water with which the priest consecrates the heart-burnings of the aristocrat" Karl Marx


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 18853
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.


He's good at playing completely f*cked up roles because it's such a natural fit for his personality.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9565
Location: New York, NY
USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.


He's good at playing completely f*cked up roles because it's such a natural fit for his personality.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 18853
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
ip_law-hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Hokie CPA wrote:
Gonna need some living victims to come forward. Corey Haim isn't alive to accuse Sheen and you can't judge him on hearsay. He's done a bunch of stuff wrt drugs and sex and all, but if the extent of his molesting kids was Corey Heim and no one else, then he got away with it.


All of these accusations have the same problem, what evidence is there. Beside the accusation I have not seen any so who do you believe, hard to get a conviction on just peoples words.


In Spacey's case, he's denied nothing. Which is a damned shame because so many people love his work. From House of Cards to Se7en to The Usual Suspects and everything in between, the guy has been a brilliant actor and performer. And he's ruined himself because American Beauty happens to be a documentary. And he's lusting after the neighbor's son rather than daughter.


He's good at playing completely f*cked up roles because it's such a natural fit for his personality.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I honestly don't know what the hammers mean...

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 9914
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
USN_Hokie wrote:
I honestly don't know what the hammers mean...
Yeah I've asked in the past what was the meaning.

I believe it's supposed to represent a hammer hitting the head of a nail but w/o the nail it makes no sense.

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9565
Location: New York, NY
Major Kong wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
I honestly don't know what the hammers mean...
Yeah I've asked in the past what was the meaning.

I believe it's supposed to represent a hammer hitting the head of a nail but w/o the nail it makes no sense.


It’s the truth hammer MK.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:35 pm
Posts: 9914
Location: Macedonian Hacking Campus
Alma Mater: Skopje Technical Hacking and Culinary Institute
Party: Independent
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It’s the truth hammer MK.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then why two :?: Wouldn't that be hammers :?: :mrgreen:

_________________
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30547
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
Major Kong wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It’s the truth hammer MK.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then why two :?: Wouldn't that be hammers :?: :mrgreen:
IP speaks with forked tongue, a different hammer for the different truth he's assaulting.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:07 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:45 pm
Posts: 1749
Location: NC
awesome guy wrote:
Major Kong wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
It’s the truth hammer MK.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Then why two :?: Wouldn't that be hammers :?: :mrgreen:
IP speaks with forked tongue, a different hammer for the different truth he's assaulting.

IP speaks with no brains. The hammer(s) knocked him senseless long ago.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!