Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Keith Olbermann...

Post by Major Kong »

KODTjr.jpg
KODTjr.jpg (67.78 KiB) Viewed 840 times
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

cwtcr hokie

Re: Keith Olbermann...

Post by cwtcr hokie »

oh Keith, while I agree it would be ok to have the a-hole in TX alive to ask why he was such an a-hole, that is not possible, neither is the death penalty in this situation. The New York dude is alive tho for now and once we extract any good intel from him should be run over by a truck a few hours after we get the intel.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

They're unhinged, the hate is flowing like a river.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:oh Keith, while I agree it would be ok to have the a-hole in TX alive to ask why he was such an a-hole, that is not possible, neither is the death penalty in this situation. The New York dude is alive tho for now and once we extract any good intel from him should be run over by a truck a few hours after we get the intel.
I find that your views on this topic to be very emotion-based.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:oh Keith, while I agree it would be ok to have the a-hole in TX alive to ask why he was such an a-hole, that is not possible, neither is the death penalty in this situation. The New York dude is alive tho for now and once we extract any good intel from him should be run over by a truck a few hours after we get the intel.
Swift justice is what I would like, is there any question at all that the a-hole in new york murdered several humans?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Swift justice is what I would like, is there any question at all that the a-hole in new york murdered several humans?
Nope. It's just that we have this constitution thing.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

FYI, that tweet is real. Here is a link to it:

https://twitter.com/KeithOlbermann/stat ... 8402812928
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I did not say no trial, trial should last about an hour....AGAIN, is there any question at all that the a-hole that they shot while escaping his murders did not murder other humans?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
I did not say no trial, trial should last about an hour....AGAIN, is there any question at all that the a-hole that they shot while escaping his murders did not murder other humans?
Procedural due process 101 - 1 hour is enough when it's obvious that the defendant is guilty.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Procedural due process 101 - 1 hour is enough when it's obvious that the defendant is guilty.
The part about cwtcr running him over with his truck may also have constitutional implications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

method of death matters? not really
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:method of death matters? not really
That’s incorrect.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
not in our screwed up system but again the question, is there any doubt at all that the person arrested in NY for murdering people with a home depot truck on a bike path last week actually murdered other humans.... any doubt at all, even .000001 %? How long of a trial do you need?
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
That’s incorrect.

dead is dead
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
That’s incorrect.

dead is dead
And the eighth amendment is the eighth amendment.

cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
That’s incorrect.

dead is dead

tell that to the folks just riding a bike on a sunny day
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
That’s incorrect.

dead is dead

tell that to the folks just riding a bike on a sunny day
I️ understand the emotional sentiment.