United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:36 am

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:33 pm 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm just flat out not buying this story. If these women really wanted to get "justice" against Moore they would have come forward before now. They could have stepped forward during the primary, or during any other of his campaigns. But now that he's on the verge of winning a national senate seat, just 70 days out from an election, they suddenly have the courage? Nope, not buying it one bit.

Does anyone remember a man by the name of Herman Caine? He was black man running in the GOP primary in 2012 and doing quite well when suddenly, out of no where all these women came forward to accuse him of sexual harassment. He ultimately had to drop out of the race because of the toll it took on his family. But then as soon as he dropped out, poof all those women simply disappeared. Imagine that.

These Moore allegations stink to high heaven, and it would not surprise me one bit if either the Democrats or the GOPe's are behind them. Weird how you have both McConnell and McCain on the standby both ready to issue statements calling for Moore to drop out. These men are the masters of dirty tricks, and that's exactly what this is.

Three of them he asked out and took on dates apparently. Nothing bazaar except the age difference, by todays standards.

He ended up marrying a 24 year old when he was 38 and they are still married.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:31 pm 

Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican
133743Hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
I'm sorry but I'm just flat out not buying this story. If these women really wanted to get "justice" against Moore they would have come forward before now. They could have stepped forward during the primary, or during any other of his campaigns. But now that he's on the verge of winning a national senate seat, just 70 days out from an election, they suddenly have the courage? Nope, not buying it one bit.

Does anyone remember a man by the name of Herman Caine? He was black man running in the GOP primary in 2012 and doing quite well when suddenly, out of no where all these women came forward to accuse him of sexual harassment. He ultimately had to drop out of the race because of the toll it took on his family. But then as soon as he dropped out, poof all those women simply disappeared. Imagine that.

These Moore allegations stink to high heaven, and it would not surprise me one bit if either the Democrats or the GOPe's are behind them. Weird how you have both McConnell and McCain on the standby both ready to issue statements calling for Moore to drop out. These men are the masters of dirty tricks, and that's exactly what this is.

Three of them he asked out and took on dates apparently. Nothing bazaar except the age difference, by todays standards.

He ended up marrying a 24 year old when he was 38 and they are still married.

My grandparents were married when he was 24 and she was 16. They were still married when he passed away 60 years later.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:13 am 

Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.
This is the take to end all takes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/act ... -of-jesus/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:15 am 

Party: Draintheswamp
nolanvt wrote:

Yeah, he's not helping.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:39 am 

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Yeah, he's not helping.

Alabama.

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

Time zone: America/New_York