BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
133743Hokie

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by 133743Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:Looks like Hannity is upset he can't get his coffee from a Keurig anymore. Gives Roy Moore 24 hours to offer up credible proof debunking the allegations against him or he should drop out of the race. I'm glad to See Hannity is a shill like the rest of us.
We wouldn't want the facts to get in the way of a good alt-left rant!

Hannity hasn't supported Moore. He had him on his show to tell his side of the story, as the MSM was all-in on the story. Afterwards he said if he is guilty he should step down. Hannity has continued to state that he should step down if guilty. Soros and friends though keep saying hannity supports him and is spamming his sponsors. What's a little lie and disinformation if its for the good of the alt-left.
ElbertoHokie
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:Looks like Hannity is upset he can't get his coffee from a Keurig anymore. Gives Roy Moore 24 hours to offer up credible proof debunking the allegations against him or he should drop out of the race. I'm glad to See Hannity is a shill like the rest of us.

Hannity hasn't supported Moore. He had him on his show to tell his side of the story, as the MSM was all-in on the story. Afterwards he said if he is guilty he should step down. Hannity has continued to state that he should step down if guilty. Soros and friends though keep saying hannity supports him and is spamming his sponsors. What's a little lie and disinformation if its for the good of the alt-left.
Hannity has never let facts intrude into his one of his arguments. He's a stalwart about that. Just ask Keurig and Dick's Sporting Goods.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

Hannity has never let facts intrude into his one of his arguments. He's a stalwart about that. Just ask Keurig and Dick's Sporting Goods.

damn pot, that was harsh on kettle.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

In this instance he clearly stated at the outset that if the allegations are true then he should resign. Yet the alt-left driven by Soros lied and stated that he is supporting Moore. Just blatantly made it up. All part of their broader campaign to get him off the air. By any means necessary.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
ElbertoHokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

In this instance he clearly stated at the outset that if the allegations are true then he should resign. Yet the alt-left driven by Soros lied and stated that he is supporting Moore. Just blatantly made it up. All part of their broader campaign to get him off the air. By any means necessary.
Elberto don't need facts, he has esteem!
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

These claims are crumbling under scrutiny. Moore was the assistant DA when they claim he signed the yearbook "DA". That's also a practice he never did, except as an official, and he was when he provided over the advisors divorce as a judge. Typical liberal lies are at play.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:These claims are crumbling under scrutiny. Moore was the assistant DA when they claim he signed the yearbook "DA". That's also a practice he never did, except as an official, and he was when he provided over the advisors divorce as a judge. Typical liberal lies are at play.
Got it.

Two more women describe unwanted overtures by Roy Moore at Alabama mall - The Washington Post
https://apple.news/Aue1Yh8JxRfKSdvMNhyXacQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:These claims are crumbling under scrutiny. Moore was the assistant DA when they claim he signed the yearbook "DA". That's also a practice he never did, except as an official, and he was when he provided over the advisors divorce as a judge. Typical liberal lies are at play.
Got it.

Two more women describe unwanted overtures by Roy Moore at Alabama mall - The Washington Post

I'm sure it's more liberal bullshit.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Got it.

Stay strong.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
Got it.

Stay strong.

Wouldn't have to be if your ilk had any morals or general decency. Keep on lying to take out a Republican.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

Oh, man. Way to distance yourself from high school girls, Roy.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:Oh, man. Way to distance yourself from high school girls, Roy.
I don't get it? I'm not a high school girl so I need some help.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

A clarification. When he was judge his assistant, whose initials were D.A., would initial after the judges signature. This was done on the divorce order from the court. It's not how he signed his name. So it appears this women looked at his signature, with the initials after it, and thought it was how he signed his name, and had it transcribed verbatim in the yearbook. Seems shady to me.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
A clarification. When he was judge his assistant, whose initials were D.A., would initial after the judges signature. This was done on the divorce order from the court. It's not how he signed his name. So it appears this women looked at his signature, with the initials after it, and thought it was how he signed his name, and had it transcribed verbatim in the yearbook. Seems shady to me.
Yep. Typical lying liberals at work.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Were I Hannity, I'd have my lawyers looking at every angle possible to sue David Brock and 'Media Matters' for defamation.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

USN_Hokie wrote:
You don’t have to be a high school to get it.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
You don’t have to be a high school to get it.

No, seriously, help me out nolan. I want to understand the joke.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
I read that. If true, wow...
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

Liberals, and those who claim here not to be (you know who you are)- do you really perceive Moore's dalliances as being worse than Bill C's? Do you see his sex preference 40 yrs ago as being a bigger impediment to his ability to serve in an extremely corrupt Senate than, say, Menedez's crimes?

There is no question a media takedown is in play. It is an important seat, and the left will surely not go quietly into the night. It is being posed as a national election, but is a state matter.

Am I a Moore supporter? LOL heck no! He's goofy...hats & horses & etc. But I'm not an Alabama voter, so what I think about the guy is of limited relevance .
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

Liberals, and those who claim here not to be (you know who you are)- do you really perceive Moore's dalliances as being worse than Bill C's? Do you see his sex preference 40 yrs ago as being a bigger impediment to his ability to serve in an extremely corrupt Senate than, say, Menedez's crimes?

There is no question a media takedown is in play. It is an important seat, and the left will surely not go quietly into the night. It is being posed as a national election, but is a state matter.

Am I a Moore supporter? LOL heck no! He's goofy...hats & horses & etc. But I'm not an Alabama voter, so what I think about the guy is of limited relevance .
Bill was a dog, but 14 is 14.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

14 is a lie. You have no shame.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

I don't and have said so much. You have too. I doubt the stories of groping and the like, don't doubt he tried to court them in the sitting room at tea time dressed as Colonel Sanders while the sister plays the harpsichord.

Look at it this way, there's no claim after he was married. He was courting a wife, nothing more or less.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:

except the 14 is not proven in the least, the rest is dating if true with no credible reports of anything. Bill is accused of raping folks and sexual assault.... yep Moore is worse (If any of it is true)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:

except the 14 is not proven in the least, the rest is dating if true with no credible reports of anything. Bill is accused of raping folks and sexual assault.... yep Moore is worse (If any of it is true)
The worst accusation against Moore is grabbing a butt. He's not even close to the same league as Bill Clinton, if the accusation is true.