BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
UpstateSCHokie

BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Leaders

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

https://activistmommy.com/breaking-roy- ... -opponent/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
133743Hokie

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by 133743Hokie »

I don't know that it's a lie. But I don't think it was an issue with the girl or her mother at the time. She was "dating up" and mama probably saw that as a positive. Only later when the politics don't jive that it suddenly comes to light.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

She’s clearing all her posts on FB. All the anti Trump, anti Republican stuff.

This is a pure hit job
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
This guy nails it. Vote them all out.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HokieHam wrote:She’s clearing all her posts on FB. All the anti Trump, anti Republican stuff.

This is a pure hit job
Yep

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017 ... mp-office/

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
oaktonhokie

Post by oaktonhokie »

Yeah, right.

And I suppose be racist graffiti at the Air Force Academy was just a prank.
And that, "hands up don't shoot" never happened.
Or that Trump did not have a sexual, urine focused tryst with hookers in Moscow …

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

If you bend over backwards long enough,
eventually you'll fall down.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

Roy Moore's former colleague says it was "common knowledge" he dated teens - CBS News
https://apple.news/Azzv20TCxTqu_hqSM9jRzPw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:Roy Moore's former colleague says it was "common knowledge" he dated teens - CBS News

Yes, went on dates. Asked them out, took them to dinner, movie, whatever. Possibly even kissed, but no more. From all reports never forced himself on them, and no sex or kinky stuff. When they stopped going out, they stopped. No harassment, no stalking, nothing. And in the end, when he was 38, he married a 24 year old and they are still married. Not my style, but nothing untoward IMO.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:Roy Moore's former colleague says it was "common knowledge" he dated teens - CBS News

Yes, went on dates. Asked them out, took them to dinner, movie, whatever. Possibly even kissed, but no more. From all reports never forced himself on them, and no sex or kinky stuff. When they stopped going out, they stopped. No harassment, no stalking, nothing. And in the end, when he was 38, he married a 24 year old and they are still married. Not my style, but nothing untoward IMO.
Got it.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:

Got it.

That's something else. Who cares that he was 30 and dated teenagers. It's not like he was stalking them, that would be the line. When he stopped dating teens they stopped. He's a real gentleman.
People who know, know.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy
His admission to being in his thirties and dating teenagers would be enough for me.

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

His admission to being in his thirties and dating teenagers would be enough for me.

For what? That's a less age difference than your beloved Bill Clinton when he abused Lewinsky.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

For what? That's a less age difference than your beloved Bill Clinton when he abused Lewinsky.
So that makes it right?

UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Gloria Allred is about to hold a press conference with another "accuser." For me that seals it. Having Allred involved is conclusive evidence that this is a political hit job built on lies. Nothing to see here.

TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

He didn't deny dating h.s. girls when he was in his 30s, so that's kind of obvious now.

He did deny the allegations by the 14yo.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

So that makes it right?

I don't see anything wrong with Moore courting teenagers in his 20s and 30s. It's a common practice. I get the feeling that you're the type that's embarrassed by their family and so fled it, but if you researched your family tree then I'd be shocked if it weren't filled with similar relationships.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It's called being a minor. I'm sure you would love it if a 32 year old was taking your 16 yo daughter out on dates.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

It's called being a minor. I'm sure you would love it if a 32 year old was taking your 16 yo daughter out on dates.
It's called age of consent. He discussed it with the parents before perusing. No laws were broken and he followed acceptable dating practices in the 60s.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

He didn't deny dating h.s. girls when he was in his 30s, so that's kind of obvious now.

I see, so we're back to looking historical events through today's moral compass? Psst, here's a clue. Back in the 60's and early 70's, it was not that uncommon for older men to go for much younger girls. If a girl was 18, she was fair game and people didn't have a problem with it.

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

I see, so we're back to looking historical events through today's moral compass? Psst, here's a clue. Back in the 60's and early 70's, it was not that uncommon for older men to go for much younger girls. If a girl was 18, she was fair game and people didn't have a problem with it.

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.
H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.
Yep, its actually a pretty recent idea that older men should NOT go for younger women. Its the result of feminazi's brainwashing young people into believing that young girls should not look for a mature man that is financially secure. And as you eluded to, its now "hip" for older women to go after younger guys. That's probably part of the reason we see these teachers praying on teenage boys these days.

But I'm reminded of the lyrics of an old Jimmy Buffet song:
I go for younger women, lived with several a while
Though I ran them away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while
But nobody that that was wrong or "creepy" when the song came out.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Yep, its actually a pretty recent idea that older men should NOT go for younger women. Its the result of feminazi's brainwashing young people into believing that young girls should not look for a mature man that is financially secure. And as you eluded to, its now "hip" for older women to go after younger guys. That's probably part of the reason we see these teachers praying on teenage boys these days.

But I'm reminded of the lyrics of an old Jimmy Buffet song:
I go for younger women, lived with several a while
Though I ran them away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while
But nobody that that was wrong or "creepy" when the song came out.
Yep, it was and is normal to normal people. A 10-12 year age gap is a bit much, but not crazy much.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Nothing wrong with going after younger WOMAN. This is a false equivalence. Again, we're not just talking about 18, but younger. Maybe his campaign slogan should be "if there's grass on the field play ball".
People who know, know.