Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: All that shows is a whole lot of unhappy marriages. Probably because they’re farming out their teen daughters to pervy old men.
Uh huh. Nothing to do with a larger trend of secularism and an abandonment of traditional values. Of course amingst the best divorce rates are Christians from commitment and Asians from lacking an expectation of love.
So Alabama has a bunch of crappy Christians who can’t stick to their commitment?
It's more like DC is a petty quibbler that makes crappie arguments.
UWS Usuals support pedophilia. Sad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: All that shows is a whole lot of unhappy marriages. Probably because they’re farming out their teen daughters to pervy old men.
Uh huh. Nothing to do with a larger trend of secularism and an abandonment of traditional values. Of course amingst the best divorce rates are Christians from commitment and Asians from lacking an expectation of love.
So Alabama has a bunch of crappy Christians who can’t stick to their commitment?

Us usual people support facts and using the definitions from the dictionary. You Unusuals are divorced from facts and reason.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:I LOVE UWS! The lengths that The Usuals will go to defend a perv preying on teens/minors simply because he has a R next to his name is great stuff.

We still have posters on this board that defend and love Bill Clinton.

The Democrats never really cared about Robert Byrd's Klan membership.

No one here is "defending a perve preying on teens/minors." But its the height of dishonesty to judge a 30 year old who was dating 18 y/o's in the 1960s. People's attitudes back then about this kind of thing was much different than they are today. You simply cannot use 2017 moral standards to pass judgement on something that was going on in 1970.

And if the parents back then had a problem with it, they simply told the suitor not to date their daughter. That is why they suitor's asked for permission unlike today.
If you wanna defend the perve like Dems defended Clinton and Byrd, go for it. I will continue defending none of the three.

Can you read?
Yes. At best, Moore is a creepy perve.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

And the proof is what? Gossip that 40 yrs ago he flirted with teenagers? Somebody said something and he denied it? As you have found out the age of consent in bama was 16 so the only thing you guys have is the alleged 14 YO, just show me proof what the lady says now actually occurred. As we now know there is no law broken going out with someone 16 and above. Is it sick when a 70 dates a 20 year old? What if a 50 yo woman is dating a 20 yo dude?

But if you can prove Moore broke a law then prove it, words are easy. I realize his political career is dead as all it takes is the accusation, no evidence is needed
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Smoke/fire.
Is he being tried in the press? Yup.
Is he likely guilty? Yup.

It's creepy. And..
Moore is a product of his environment.

Growing up, from birth I spent my summers (June through Aug) in the very Deep South, in Georgia not too far from the Okefenokee. When old enough to like girls at the pool, but not old enough to drive... pickings were slim to none. Girls 13 & up all had boyfriends who were already driving and in some cases in the workforce. HS girls? Fuggedaboudit. They were ALL dating college guys or older. It was tough for a kid on a Schwinn 10 speed to compete. So, I worked out for football, read an absolute shirt ton of books (grandma had no TV), swam, fished, and rode horses. In hindsight, I was coming out waaaay ahead, but just didn't know it.

But I digress. South Georgia isn't much different culturally from what I'm reading about Moore's 1970s Alabama. In colonial times, Georgia was largely populated by convicts, so... yeah.

Smoke/fire.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

What do a guitar player and Roy Moore have in common?

They both like to finger minors.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:Smoke/fire.

It's creepy. And..

Growing up, from birth I spent my summers (June through Aug) in the very Deep South, in Georgia not too far from the Okefenokee. When old enough to like girls at the pool, but not old enough to drive... pickings were slim to none. Girls 13 & up all had boyfriends who were already driving and in some cases in the workforce. HS girls? Fuggedaboudit. They were ALL dating college guys or older. It was tough for a kid on a Schwinn 10 speed to compete. So, I worked out for football, read an absolute shirt ton of books (grandma had no TV), swam, fished, and rode horses. In hindsight, I was coming out waaaay ahead, but just didn't know it.

But I digress. South Georgia isn't much different culturally from what I'm reading about Moore's 1970s Alabama. In colonial times, Georgia was largely populated by convicts, so... yeah.

Smoke/fire.
The smoke is coming from pot heads. There isn't a credible source for the fire.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.
Let’s not be like the Dems and slander these women. Let’s not do what they did for Bill Clinton. I would tend to believe some of them. It’s unfortunate that Allred is involved......it’s a typical Dem ploy to drop this so close to the election, but the Pubs should have vetted him better.

Let’s be better, because we are better.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.
Let’s not be like the Dems and slander these women. Let’s not do what they did for Bill Clinton. I would tend to believe some of them. It’s unfortunate that Allred is involved......it’s a typical Dem ploy to drop this so close to the election, but the Pubs should have vetted him better.

Better than taking a 40 year old claim at face value that happens to be dropped before an election and while the democrats were offering money for such claims? I am better than that and so aren't going to be a sucker in a smear campaign.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.
I have no problem if he did not break any laws, the 14 YO is a problem thus why I want some proof and not just rumors and she said. I find it hard to beleive that a guy in the judicial system would take that much risk to mess with a 14 YO, logically it makes no sense. As we know tho if it was legal to go out with a 16 and up YO then I have no issue with it. But messing with a 14 YO makes no sense and the timing is way way suspect

But he has no way to prove he did not do what he is being accused of so for most people he will be guilty just cuz.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.
Uh-huh... :roll:
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

Better than taking a 40 year old claim at face value that happens to be dropped before an election and while the democrats were offering money for such claims? I am better than that and so aren't going to be a sucker in a smear campaign.
Offering money for claims?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.
Uh-huh... :roll:
Uh huh all you want. There's more suspicion on the advisors than Moore. I need more than you going to camp in GA to label him a child molester and pedophile.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

Huckabee had something on his page about a different woman that was called and offered money for accusations against Moore. She declined.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

Huckabee had something on his page about a different woman that was called and offered money for accusations against Moore. She declined.
Offering someone money to tell their story is different than putting out a bounty for random negative info
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:The smoke is coming from pot heads. There isn't a credible source for the fire.

Offering someone money to tell their story is different than putting out a bounty for random negative info

No it's not.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

There are several people on this board who are not better, and never have been.

Etowah County, AL is to counties what PSU is to college football. People knew about it, and did nothing because of his position. And of course, there are people on this board hiding behind the definition and the messed up AL law, when it’s clear to everyone with a shred of morality that what is being claimed, is immoral.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:He did it old school, by asking permission from the parents first. I'd think a lot more of someone like him being inclusive with the family than someone like a lot of your peers that think family is irrelevant.
Like I said, he's a real gentleman. "He's the last true family man."
It's baffling to me why anybody would want him to run. He drops out and tells everyone to write in Strange, and everything goes on as normal.
This thread might be HOF UWS material. If UWS is any guide, he'll win.
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

Etowah County, AL is to counties what PSU is to college football. People knew about it, and did nothing because of his position. And of course, there are people on this board hiding behind the definition and the messed up AL law, when it’s clear to everyone with a shred of morality that what is being claimed, is immoral.
You're going full retard again. No one has said child molestation is moral, we don't believe the charge. What has been said is that dating 16 year olds isn't a crime or odd in the 70s or historically. Please stop being a jackass.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

TheH2 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:He did it old school, by asking permission from the parents first. I'd think a lot more of someone like him being inclusive with the family than someone like a lot of your peers that think family is irrelevant.
It's baffling to me why anybody would want him to run. He drops out and tells everyone to write in Strange, and everything goes on as normal.
I say he has a good chance. You have a GOP leader in AL saying he’d vote for him even if he was guilty.
And of course the great “Joseph and Mary” defense.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

You're going full retard again. No one has said child molestation is moral, we don't believe the charge. What has been said is that dating 16 year olds isn't a crime or odd in the 70s or historically. Please stop being a jackass.

Yeh, you said that dating 16 y/o isn’t odd in the ‘70s. That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd. You’re hiding behind a law. Everyone else knows it was wrong. Your reaction is surprising to no one.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

It's creepy. And..

Smoke/fire.

Yeh, you said that dating 16 y/o isn’t odd in the ‘70s. That’s a load of crap, people in the town thought it was weird. He was banned from a mall for being odd. You’re hiding behind a law. Everyone else knows it was wrong. Your reaction is surprising to no one.
You can't be banned from a mall for being weird. The law defines what is acceptable, it's not hiding, it's a public record of what society deems not immoral via being legal. You're being your normal sucker self by lashing out based on DNC propaganda, stop being an ignorant fool. It's sad and easily avoidable with a little reading comprehension and integrity.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:

And the proof is what? Gossip that 40 yrs ago he flirted with teenagers? Somebody said something and he denied it? As you have found out the age of consent in bama was 16 so the only thing you guys have is the alleged 14 YO, just show me proof what the lady says now actually occurred. As we now know there is no law broken going out with someone 16 and above. Is it sick when a 70 dates a 20 year old? What if a 50 yo woman is dating a 20 yo dude?

But if you can prove Moore broke a law then prove it, words are easy. I realize his political career is dead as all it takes is the accusation, no evidence is needed
This is not a court of law. Nobody is trying to take away any liberty from Roy.

With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

TheH2 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
It’s an all-timer.

Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
It’s an all-timer.

Nothing tops reeducation camps