Be Civil. Go Hokies.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Re: BREAKING! Roy Moore’s Accuser Worked for Democratic Lead

Post by ip_law-hokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
I see, so we're back to looking historical events through today's moral compass? Psst, here's a clue. Back in the 60's and early 70's, it was not that uncommon for older men to go for much younger girls. If a girl was 18, she was fair game and people didn't have a problem with it.

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.
H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.
Yep, its actually a pretty recent idea that older men should NOT go for younger women. Its the result of feminazi's brainwashing young people into believing that young girls should not look for a mature man that is financially secure. And as you eluded to, its now "hip" for older women to go after younger guys. That's probably part of the reason we see these teachers praying on teenage boys these days.

But I'm reminded of the lyrics of an old Jimmy Buffet song:
I go for younger women, lived with several a while
Though I ran them away, they'd come back one day
Still could manage to smile
Just takes a while, just takes a while
But nobody that that was wrong or "creepy" when the song came out.
That song is written about a drug dealer on a two-week drunk binge. Quite the high standard.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
I see, so we're back to looking historical events through today's moral compass? Psst, here's a clue. Back in the 60's and early 70's, it was not that uncommon for older men to go for much younger girls. If a girl was 18, she was fair game and people didn't have a problem with it.

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.
H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.
Yep, its actually a pretty recent idea that older men should NOT go for younger women. Its the result of feminazi's brainwashing young people into believing that young girls should not look for a mature man that is financially secure. And as you eluded to, its now "hip" for older women to go after younger guys. That's probably part of the reason we see these teachers praying on teenage boys these days.

That song is written about a drug dealer on a two-week drunk binge. Quite the high standard.
Only drug dealers sought younger women, got it.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

https://activistmommy.com/breaking-roy- ... -opponent/
sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy
He didn't deny dating h.s. girls when he was in his 30s, so that's kind of obvious now.

He did deny the allegations by the 14yo.

Nothing wrong with going after younger WOMAN. This is a false equivalence. Again, we're not just talking about 18, but younger. Maybe his campaign slogan should be "if there's grass on the field play ball".
16 is the age of consent.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Only drug dealers sought younger women, got it.
Uppity brought it up. Take it up with him.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Yup, dirty tricks just as I expected. I'm going to go ahead and conclude this lie has been debunked.

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy
He didn't deny dating h.s. girls when he was in his 30s, so that's kind of obvious now.

Nothing wrong with going after younger WOMAN. This is a false equivalence. Again, we're not just talking about 18, but younger. Maybe his campaign slogan should be "if there's grass on the field play ball".
Is this an area in which you expect from your politicians "just barely" meeting the minimum standard of consent to avoid statutory rape? If so, I bet there is a Danville in Alabama, AG, because it's apparently your sort of place.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

We don't know that 16 was the magic number for him. We do know that he dated h.s. girls, that's about it. We do know that if any 32yo tried to pick up our daughter we'd not think too highly of him. Or, maybe you would.....
People who know, know.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy

Is this an area in which you expect from your politicians "just barely" meeting the minimum standard of consent to avoid statutory rape? If so, I bet there is a Danville in Alabama, AG, because it's apparently your sort of place.
It's a bright line. I like how you think Danville is an insult.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

https://activistmommy.com/breaking-roy- ... -opponent/[/quote]

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy[/quote]

He did deny the allegations by the 14yo.[/quote]

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with going after younger WOMAN. This is a false equivalence. Again, we're not just talking about 18, but younger. Maybe his campaign slogan should be "if there's grass on the field play ball".[/quote]16 is the age of consent.[/quote]

We don't know that 16 was the magic number for him. We do know that he dated h.s. girls, that's about it. We do know that if any 32yo tried to pick up our daughter we'd not think too highly of him. Or, maybe you would.....[/quote]

We know it was common knowledge that he dated teenagers. And we know that there is an accuser (14), and a mother who describe a meeting with Roy, and who reference a custody hearing on a certain date that matches the time frame. the story told by the accuser (14) matches the sort of behavior (sharing alcohol - taking back to his house) that the other, slightly older girls with whom - from his admission - it seems likely he was with. (To my knowledge he as only denied knowing the 14 year old.)

To cwtcr's credit - I would not be able to convict someone on this evidence if I was serving on a jury. The accuser turned about to be (from all appearances) a meth head or some other sort of low life.

But, I think I would be able to factor it in if I were voting for my senator.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote: sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy

We don't know that 16 was the magic number for him. We do know that he dated h.s. girls, that's about it. We do know that if any 32yo tried to pick up our daughter we'd not think too highly of him. Or, maybe you would.....
He did it old school, by asking permission from the parents first. I'd think a lot more of someone like him being inclusive with the family than someone like a lot of your peers that think family is irrelevant.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

https://activistmommy.com/breaking-roy- ... -opponent/[/quote]

sorry MSM but actual proof is needed before I decide who is lying, so show it to me. Words are easy[/quote]

And on top of that, younger girls chased older men because they would be more financially secure then men their own age and back then, 18 y/o girls were looking to get married. Unlike today where women want to get through college and have a career before they settle down and have kids.[/quote]

Nothing wrong with going after younger WOMAN. This is a false equivalence. Again, we're not just talking about 18, but younger. Maybe his campaign slogan should be "if there's grass on the field play ball".[/quote]16 is the age of consent.[/quote]

We don't know that 16 was the magic number for him. We do know that he dated h.s. girls, that's about it. We do know that if any 32yo tried to pick up our daughter we'd not think too highly of him. Or, maybe you would.....[/quote]He did it old school, by asking permission from the parents first. I'd think a lot more of someone like him being inclusive with the family than someone like a lot of your peers that think family is irrelevant.[/quote]

That's a fair point. but I would be bothered by the fact that the mother currently backs the accuser's story. They've stood behind the article 100%. That evidence supports the notion that the mother would have known, and she did.
TheH2

Post by TheH2 »

awesome guy wrote:He did it old school, by asking permission from the parents first. I'd think a lot more of someone like him being inclusive with the family than someone like a lot of your peers that think family is irrelevant.
Like I said, he's a real gentleman. "He's the last true family man."
People who know, know.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

TheH2 wrote:
awesome guy wrote:He did it old school, by asking permission from the parents first. I'd think a lot more of someone like him being inclusive with the family than someone like a lot of your peers that think family is irrelevant.
It's baffling to me why anybody would want him to run. He drops out and tells everyone to write in Strange, and everything goes on as normal.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

TheH2 wrote:
I get it that you're mocking him, but he did follow the old ways.
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Meh, dating teenagers isn't my thing, but to suggest that the practice is exclusive to Alabama, necks or evangelicals is wrong. In fact, Jerry Seinfeld would like to have a word with you.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Meh, dating teenagers isn't my thing, but to suggest that the practice is exclusive to Alabama, necks or evangelicals is wrong. In fact, Jerry Seinfeld would like to have a word with you.
Yes, but it's usually universally condemned. Woody Allen is not on the ticket in NY.
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

Yes, but it's usually universally condemned. Woody Allen is not on the ticket in NY.

I think looked down upon is more accurate. And Woody was a whole other kettle of fish. Like cats wouldn't touch it.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.

I think looked down upon is more accurate. And Woody was a whole other kettle of fish. Like cats wouldn't touch it.
Woody Allen is another Bill Clinton style case. Liberals and Yankees(pardon my redundancy) will accept any sin from a liberal and 0 from a conservative. If Moore switched parties then pesto, it's acceptable to the left. These are the same people whose most senior and respected senator was a klansman, all while they were calling the right racists. Their only value is power, everything else can be sacrificed for power.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:H2 and Nolan are appalled that a man would be the bread winner and would initiate a relationship with a woman. They live in the age of 30 year old men being chased by 40 year old women looking for a sperm donor before their couter dries up. The idea of older men seeking younger people, much less women, is foreign and ichy to them.

17 plus is frowned upon. I believe 14 is universally rape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

We don't know that 16 was the magic number for him. We do know that he dated h.s. girls, that's about it. We do know that if any 32yo tried to pick up our daughter we'd not think too highly of him. Or, maybe you would.....[/quote]

We know it was common knowledge that he dated teenagers. And we know that there is an accuser (14), and a mother who describe a meeting with Roy, and who reference a custody hearing on a certain date that matches the time frame. the story told by the accuser (14) matches the sort of behavior (sharing alcohol - taking back to his house) that the other, slightly older girls with whom - from his admission - it seems likely he was with. (To my knowledge he as only denied knowing the 14 year old.)

To cwtcr's credit - I would not be able to convict someone on this evidence if I was serving on a jury. The accuser turned about to be (from all appearances) a meth head or some other sort of low life.

But, I think I would be able to factor it in if I were voting for my senator.[/quote]

so if the person you like in the race is accused of some crime with zero evidence you just assume that person is guilty? really? wow
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:

But, I think I would be able to factor it in if I were voting for my senator.[/quote]

so if the person you like in the race is accused of some crime with zero evidence you just assume that person is guilty? really? wow[/quote]

I wouldn't call it zero evidence.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/p ... v=top-news
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

awesome guy wrote:
TheH2 wrote:
I get it that you're mocking him, but he did follow the old ways.
#ChristianValues
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

so if the person you like in the race is accused of some crime with zero evidence you just assume that person is guilty? really? wow[/quote]

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/p ... v=top-news[/quote]

what evidence, a verbal accusation..... ok, you banged a 10 year old last year... hey, you did it, right?
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

If you get 4 more people, corroborating evidence and Gloria Allred, you may be on to something cwtcr. Good luck.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/13/us/p ... v=top-news[/quote]

what evidence, a verbal accusation..... ok, you banged a 10 year old last year... hey, you did it, right?[/quote]
ElbertoHokie
Party: Independent

Post by ElbertoHokie »

Fantastic guy. He'd been banned from a mall in Alabama for years after badgering teen girls. Sounds amazing.
ip_law-hokie

Post by ip_law-hokie »

ElbertoHokie wrote:Fantastic guy. He'd been banned from a mall in Alabama for years after badgering teen girls. Sounds amazing.
My money would be on him winning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk