United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:30 pm
Posts: 9566
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

Liberals, and those who claim here not to be (you know who you are)- do you really perceive Moore's dalliances as being worse than Bill C's? Do you see his sex preference 40 yrs ago as being a bigger impediment to his ability to serve in an extremely corrupt Senate than, say, Menedez's crimes?

There is no question a media takedown is in play. It is an important seat, and the left will surely not go quietly into the night. It is being posed as a national election, but is a state matter.

Am I a Moore supporter? LOL heck no! He's goofy...hats & horses & etc. But I'm not an Alabama voter, so what I think about the guy is of limited relevance .


Bill was a dog, but 14 is 14.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapey behavior (like biting juanita's face) isn't being a dog.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6470
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6470
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?


He's probably off hiding with Uprising.

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8677
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?


The Beverly woman's own son came out and said she was lying, geez. The libs are desparate, we just need to vote out the rest of the moron rinos


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8466
UpstateSCHokie wrote:





All she said was that it’s authentic. In her head, maybe she means it's an authentic forgery.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8466
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?


The Beverly woman's own son came out and said she was lying, geez. The libs are desparate, we just need to vote out the rest of the moron rinos


Not her son. And all he, her stepson, said, was that he didn’t believe her.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?


The Beverly woman's own son came out and said she was lying, geez. The libs are desparate, we just need to vote out the rest of the moron rinos


Not her son. And all he, her stepson, said, was that he didn’t believe her.
He's smart, a lot smarter than The Unusuals. Only a moron would believe Moore signed her yearbook with his admins initials included.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:57 pm
Posts: 8466
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?


If that’s true, apology given. But the manager gave the “to my knowledge” answer specifically about banning The real question should have been whether he knew of any complaints by people about Moore’s behavior toward teenagers. If he said that they didn’t receive complaints, that’s a real answer.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================


More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/
Where's Elberto's apology?


If that’s true, apology given. But the manager gave the “to my knowledge” answer specifically about banning The real question should have been whether he knew of any complaints by people about Moore’s behavior toward teenagers. If he said that they didn’t receive complaints, that’s a real answer.
Oh please

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5081
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

Liberals, and those who claim here not to be (you know who you are)- do you really perceive Moore's dalliances as being worse than Bill C's? Do you see his sex preference 40 yrs ago as being a bigger impediment to his ability to serve in an extremely corrupt Senate than, say, Menedez's crimes?

There is no question a media takedown is in play. It is an important seat, and the left will surely not go quietly into the night. It is being posed as a national election, but is a state matter.

Am I a Moore supporter? LOL heck no! He's goofy...hats & horses & etc. But I'm not an Alabama voter, so what I think about the guy is of limited relevance .


Bill was a dog, but 14 is 14.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapey behavior (like biting juanita's face) isn't being a dog.

Yup. Comments like that are cop outs.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6470
HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
The Beverly woman's own son came out and said she was lying, geez. The libs are desparate, we just need to vote out the rest of the moron rinos


Not her son. And all he, her stepson, said, was that he didn’t believe her.


Nah, he says she's lying, straight up.

Quote:
Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson, claims that his stepmother’s accusations are “one hundred percent a lie.”

“I know for a fact that there is a lot that that woman does not tell the truth on,” Nelson claimed in an in-person interview with Breitbart News. “Do I think that Beverly is trustworthy? No, I really don’t. Could I see her making it up? …The odds are in that favor.


http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ent-a-lie/

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
Dang

https://conservativetribune.com/court-d ... llegation/

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:05 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5816
awesome guy wrote:

Oops


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6470
Most polls are now showing Moore back in the lead, but the Democrat media are not talking much about the polls now. Which is weird because when polls were showing the Democrat in the lead, it was all over the news.

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Most polls are now showing Moore back in the lead, but the Democrat media are not talking much about the polls now. Which is weird because when polls were showing the Democrat in the lead, it was all over the news.
It's going to backlash against the dems and media as the flimsy accusations collapse.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19092
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Most polls are now showing Moore back in the lead, but the Democrat media are not talking much about the polls now. Which is weird because when polls were showing the Democrat in the lead, it was all over the news.
It's going to backlash against the dems and media as the flimsy accusations collapse.


I could be wrong, but I think he's going to gain back everything he lost and then some as people see Franken and Conyers getting a pass for actually doing what he's been accused of.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Most polls are now showing Moore back in the lead, but the Democrat media are not talking much about the polls now. Which is weird because when polls were showing the Democrat in the lead, it was all over the news.
It's going to backlash against the dems and media as the flimsy accusations collapse.


I could be wrong, but I think he's going to gain back everything he lost and then some as people see Franken and Conyers getting a pass for actually doing what he's been accused of.
Worse than that, Franken is getting a pass with a pictures of his grouping. Moore is being vilified over claims that are demonstrated to be false. Where's Elberto's apology?

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Posts: 6470
The story continues to crumble & get crushed into little tiny pieces. This was nothing more than a political hit job and of course the unusuals were all too willing to just believe it without any questions asked.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ud-family/

_________________
"My goal is to destroy the New York Times and CNN... Once our voices are heard, then Democracy will happen."

- Andrew Breitbart


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
The story continues to crumble & get crushed into little tiny pieces. This was nothing more than a political hit job and of course the unusuals were all too willing to just believe it without any questions asked.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ud-family/
She's an Unusual like them so they can relate.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5081
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
I’m betting Moore wins this.

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9834
Location: New York, NY
HokieHam wrote:
I’m betting Moore wins this.


Of course he will. Alabama.

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 am
Posts: 8677
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
I’m betting Moore wins this.


Of course he will. Alabama.


bogus accusations not withstanding

but there will be charges in every race run from here on out..... and of course no way to prove or dis-prove them... should be fun


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9834
Location: New York, NY
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
I’m betting Moore wins this.


Of course he will. Alabama.


bogus accusations not withstanding

but there will be charges in every race run from here on out..... and of course no way to prove or dis-prove them... should be fun


You’ve now determined that all the accusers are liars?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am
Posts: 5081
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
I’m betting Moore wins this.


Of course he will. Alabama.


bogus accusations not withstanding

but there will be charges in every race run from here on out..... and of course no way to prove or dis-prove them... should be fun

It’s gonna be fun watching the hypocrites in the Dem party continue in their seats and continue to circle the wagons......

_________________
Image
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!