United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:57 am 

ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

Liberals, and those who claim here not to be (you know who you are)- do you really perceive Moore's dalliances as being worse than Bill C's? Do you see his sex preference 40 yrs ago as being a bigger impediment to his ability to serve in an extremely corrupt Senate than, say, Menedez's crimes?

There is no question a media takedown is in play. It is an important seat, and the left will surely not go quietly into the night. It is being posed as a national election, but is a state matter.

Am I a Moore supporter? LOL heck no! He's goofy...hats & horses & etc. But I'm not an Alabama voter, so what I think about the guy is of limited relevance .

Bill was a dog, but 14 is 14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rapey behavior (like biting juanita's face) isn't being a dog.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:17 am 

This story continues to just crumble before our eyes....

====================================================

More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.
Roy Moore NEVER got kicked out of the mall.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

http://www.wbrc.com/clip/13905910/forme ... snt-banned

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/tod ... all-video/

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:24 am 

Party: After 10
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

More #FakeNews: Former Gadsden, Alabama Mall Manager Says “Roy Moore Was NOT BANNED From Mall” (Video)
by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

On Monday several liberal news outlets including Alabama.com, The New Yorker and The Daily Beast reported that Judge Roy Moore was banned by the Gadsden Mall back in the 1980s after he repeatedly attempted to pick up teenage girls, former mall employees.

The story went viral in the liberal media including a mention by The Drudge Report.
But it was all a lie.

Former Gadsden, Alabama mall manager Barnes Boyle told FOX 6 News in Alabama that Roy Moore was NEVER BANNED from the mall.

Where's Elberto's apology?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:26 am 

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

But it was all a lie.

He's probably off hiding with Uprising.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:57 am 

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

But it was all a lie.

The Beverly woman's own son came out and said she was lying, geez. The libs are desparate, we just need to vote out the rest of the moron rinos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:11 pm 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:

All she said was that it’s authentic. In her head, maybe she means it's an authentic forgery.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:13 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

But it was all a lie.

The Beverly woman's own son came out and said she was lying, geez. The libs are desparate, we just need to vote out the rest of the moron rinos

Not her son. And all he, her stepson, said, was that he didn’t believe her.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:16 pm 

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

But it was all a lie.

He's smart, a lot smarter than The Unusuals. Only a moron would believe Moore signed her yearbook with his admins initials included.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

But it was all a lie.

If that’s true, apology given. But the manager gave the “to my knowledge” answer specifically about banning The real question should have been whether he knew of any complaints by people about Moore’s behavior toward teenagers. If he said that they didn’t receive complaints, that’s a real answer.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:38 pm 

HokieFanDC wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

by Jim Hoft 57 Comments

But it was all a lie.

If that’s true, apology given. But the manager gave the “to my knowledge” answer specifically about banning The real question should have been whether he knew of any complaints by people about Moore’s behavior toward teenagers. If he said that they didn’t receive complaints, that’s a real answer.
Oh please

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:48 pm 

Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
RiverguyVT wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
Conservatives- do any of you seriously doubt that Moore, in his younger years, had a penchant for girls much younger than himself?

Liberals, and those who claim here not to be (you know who you are)- do you really perceive Moore's dalliances as being worse than Bill C's? Do you see his sex preference 40 yrs ago as being a bigger impediment to his ability to serve in an extremely corrupt Senate than, say, Menedez's crimes?

There is no question a media takedown is in play. It is an important seat, and the left will surely not go quietly into the night. It is being posed as a national election, but is a state matter.

Am I a Moore supporter? LOL heck no! He's goofy...hats & horses & etc. But I'm not an Alabama voter, so what I think about the guy is of limited relevance .

Bill was a dog, but 14 is 14.

Rapey behavior (like biting juanita's face) isn't being a dog.

Yup. Comments like that are cop outs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:30 pm 

HokieFanDC wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:

Nah, he says she's lying, straight up.

Quote:
Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Republican senatorial candidate Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson, claims that his stepmother’s accusations are “one hundred percent a lie.”

“I know for a fact that there is a lot that that woman does not tell the truth on,” Nelson claimed in an in-person interview with Breitbart News. “Do I think that Beverly is trustworthy? No, I really don’t. Could I see her making it up? …The odds are in that favor.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ent-a-lie/

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:48 pm 

Dang

https://conservativetribune.com/court-d ... llegation/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:05 am 

awesome guy wrote:

Oops

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:45 am 

Most polls are now showing Moore back in the lead, but the Democrat media are not talking much about the polls now. Which is weird because when polls were showing the Democrat in the lead, it was all over the news.

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:49 am 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
Most polls are now showing Moore back in the lead, but the Democrat media are not talking much about the polls now. Which is weird because when polls were showing the Democrat in the lead, it was all over the news.
It's going to backlash against the dems and media as the flimsy accusations collapse.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:00 am 

Party: Draintheswamp
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
It's going to backlash against the dems and media as the flimsy accusations collapse.

I could be wrong, but I think he's going to gain back everything he lost and then some as people see Franken and Conyers getting a pass for actually doing what he's been accused of.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:04 am 

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:

I could be wrong, but I think he's going to gain back everything he lost and then some as people see Franken and Conyers getting a pass for actually doing what he's been accused of.
Worse than that, Franken is getting a pass with a pictures of his grouping. Moore is being vilified over claims that are demonstrated to be false. Where's Elberto's apology?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:13 am 

The story continues to crumble & get crushed into little tiny pieces. This was nothing more than a political hit job and of course the unusuals were all too willing to just believe it without any questions asked.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ud-family/

- Andrew Breitbart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 am 

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
The story continues to crumble & get crushed into little tiny pieces. This was nothing more than a political hit job and of course the unusuals were all too willing to just believe it without any questions asked.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ud-family/
She's an Unusual like them so they can relate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm 

I’m betting Moore wins this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:26 pm 

HokieHam wrote:

Of course he will. Alabama.

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm 

ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

bogus accusations not withstanding

but there will be charges in every race run from here on out..... and of course no way to prove or dis-prove them... should be fun

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

but there will be charges in every race run from here on out..... and of course no way to prove or dis-prove them... should be fun

You’ve now determined that all the accusers are liars?

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:09 pm 

cwtcr hokie wrote:
ip_law-hokie wrote:
HokieHam wrote:

It’s gonna be fun watching the hypocrites in the Dem party continue in their seats and continue to circle the wagons......

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Time zone: America/New_York