United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:04 am

Time zone: America/New_York

UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics

Forum rules

Please be civil.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:59 pm 

Party: Draintheswamp
Good stuff, though likely way down on the priority list.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11 ... s.amp.html

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:27 pm 

It’s a good start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:31 pm 

Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian
Best part is that it will get the hollywood freaks all spun up, while the rest of the country is already questioning them because of all these rapists and molesters. Add the Leah Remeni show that is accusing them of all sorts of child abuse, etc and the lefts most vocal and reliable benefactor is suddenly a catch 22. Need their money but it's risky to have them preaching their morality.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:55 pm 

Vienna_Hokie wrote:
Best part is that it will get the hollywood freaks all spun up, while the rest of the country is already questioning them because of all these rapists and molesters. Add the Leah Remeni show that is accusing them of all sorts of child abuse, etc and the lefts most vocal and reliable benefactor is suddenly a catch 22. Need their money but it's risky to have them preaching their morality.

As an aside, I actually watched her show and it was quite enlightening. I knew they were messed up but had no idea it was that bad.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:36 pm 

Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
USN_Hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

As an aside, I actually watched her show and it was quite enlightening. I knew they were messed up but had no idea it was that bad.

Yeah. It’s a good show and exposes how insane you have to be to be in that cult.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:59 pm 

Party: After 10
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

Yeah. It’s a good show and exposes how insane you have to be to be in that cult.

It's been my favorite show the last 2 years. Very sad and alarming what they put families and detractors through.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:34 pm 

awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

It's been my favorite show the last 2 years. Very sad and alarming what they put families and detractors through.

I didn't know she did a second season.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:35 pm 

USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

It just started back up

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:44 pm 

Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Vienna_Hokie wrote:

It just started back up

I think they’re on episode 5 or 6. This weeks episode was heart wrenching.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:46 pm 

HokieHam wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
[quote="Vienna_Hokie"]Best part is that it will get the hollywood freaks all spun up, while the rest of the country is already questioning them because of all these rapists and molesters. Add the Leah Remeni show that is accusing them of all sorts of child abuse, etc and the lefts most vocal and reliable benefactor is suddenly a catch 22. Need their money but it's risky to have them preaching their morality.

It just started back up

I think they’re on episode 5 or 6. This weeks episode was heart wrenching.[/quote]Yep. At least now they're getting some payoff from season 1 with reunited families.

Time zone: America/New_York