Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
cwtcr hokie

Re: All Franken is accused of groping

Post by cwtcr hokie »

BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:Let's see if all these Democrats that are "outraged" over Moore will demand Frank resign. Hell, I'd like to see the GOPe grow some balls and call for his resignation. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess neither happen.
And I’m sure the conservatives will insist that proof be provided and that we must reserve judgement, just as they have with Moore?
Well do you have pictures of Moore? I see a picture of Franken. But yes just as with all the others I would like some proof other than she said this. As for the picture it appears from the picture that he did not actually make contact with her unless there is a later picture but in todays climate that would be classified as a sexual assault wether he made contact or not. But again as for the kiss allegation yes I need some proof, if he is denying it then somebody is lying.

Again, the only case in all of these we know about or not is Louis CK and very old GW bush, the rest remain allegations and being denied by the person being accused.

But if you are using the same method as the current Moore deal then yes, Franken should be kicked out of the congress immediately
When you're innocent, you don't say "I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way". I don't have to remember all of the details to know that I have never groped someone or forcibly tongue-kissed them.
I use the same standard for everyone, Louis CK came out and admitted to what he had done, that is proof to me but I need more than an accusation from one side to prove it to me. Franken is denying it awkwardly and the photo shows him but he is not making contact actually. But per EVERYONE all it takes is an accusation so he should be out of congress today. Like I said in other threads the future elections are going to be hilarious with the accusations being thrown at everyone
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Let's see if all these Democrats that are "outraged" over Moore will demand Frank resign. Hell, I'd like to see the GOPe grow some balls and call for his resignation. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess neither happen.
He’s a pig and should be ashamed. Resign, that’s up to his party and constituents, but I don’t see how anyone could support someone who uses his celebrity to grope women, just because they’ll let it happen.
Vienna_Hokie
Alma Mater: VT
Party: libertarian

Post by Vienna_Hokie »

I for one am shocked....shocked I tell you....that a man who was known as the primary coke source on the early SNL shows would behave like this.
Looks like the only thing 1984 got wrong was the date.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

This is beautiful.........the swamp is being exposed. I’m betting more to come.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:This is beautiful.........the swamp is being exposed. I’m betting more to come.
So, you're on record that using your celebrity status to push yourself on women, even grope them, is swamp behavior?
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
And I’m sure the conservatives will insist that proof be provided and that we must reserve judgement, just as they have with Moore?
Well do you have pictures of Moore? I see a picture of Franken. But yes just as with all the others I would like some proof other than she said this. As for the picture it appears from the picture that he did not actually make contact with her unless there is a later picture but in todays climate that would be classified as a sexual assault wether he made contact or not. But again as for the kiss allegation yes I need some proof, if he is denying it then somebody is lying.

Again, the only case in all of these we know about or not is Louis CK and very old GW bush, the rest remain allegations and being denied by the person being accused.

But if you are using the same method as the current Moore deal then yes, Franken should be kicked out of the congress immediately
When you're innocent, you don't say "I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way". I don't have to remember all of the details to know that I have never groped someone or forcibly tongue-kissed them.
I use the same standard for everyone, Louis CK came out and admitted to what he had done, that is proof to me but I need more than an accusation from one side to prove it to me. Franken is denying it awkwardly and the photo shows him but he is not making contact actually. But per EVERYONE all it takes is an accusation so he should be out of congress today. Like I said in other threads the future elections are going to be hilarious with the accusations being thrown at everyone
Looks like contact to me.
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:This is beautiful.........the swamp is being exposed. I’m betting more to come.
So, you're on record that using your celebrity status to push yourself on women, even grope them, is swamp behavior?
I assume you mean The Donald, who has accused him of sexual assault? I agree his words in the bus with the reporter dude were crass but what woman has said he walked up to them and grab rtheir vagina? None that I have heard of. Of course if you beleive every brag you ever hear, every girl in your HS was a pin cushion her entire time in HS
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
BigDave wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:

Looks like contact to me.
if you look close there is space between his left hand and the woman, the right is harder to tell if he made contact or not
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Sure. When it’s been proven.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
LOL.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

HokieFanDC wrote:
HokieHam wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
LOL.
What’s funny?

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

if you look close there is space between his left hand and the woman, the right is harder to tell if he made contact or not
Uh...yeah. No
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

The fingertips are touching on both hands ... you see shadows because his hand isn't completely flush against her. But it's pretty clear that the end of each finger is on her.
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

[quote="BigDave"]The fingertips are touching on both hands ... you see shadows because his hand isn't completely flush against her. But it's pretty clear that the end of each finger is on her.[/quote

where is the zoom when you need it, it looks close but not right on her..... of course she is wearing kevlar it looks like so there was nothing to feel
Bay_area_Hokie
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

The liberals are so stupid. They went gonzo over the hidden mic when Trump said he grabbed a cat. It never occurred to them that they have a lot of horn dogs on their side of the aisle. What is even funnier is that after William Jefferson Clinton, this should have been clear to all of them.

So stupid. I hope someone digs up dirt on Bill Maher. Would love to see him grovel for forgiveness while Rachel Maddow bends him over with a strap on.
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:The liberals are so stupid. They went gonzo over the hidden mic when Trump said he grabbed a cat. It never occurred to them that they have a lot of horn dogs on their side of the aisle. What is even funnier is that after William Jefferson Clinton, this should have been clear to all of them.

So stupid. I hope someone digs up dirt on Bill Maher. Would love to see him grovel for forgiveness while Rachel Maddow bends him over with a strap on.

Wow, that imagery. Yuck. I'd take Maher over Maddow though. Maher is honest once in a blue moon. Maddow is mentally ill, so honesty isn't a trait she's intimate with.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
HokieJoe
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Sorry guys, hate to be the second detractor here, but I need more evidence than he said, she said. And believe me, I hope and pray it's true, because Franken is a proggie shiitehead. If he comes clean, then so be it, but cwtr has a point. These trial-by-mob witch hunts are getting a little out of hand.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieJoe wrote:Sorry guys, hate to be the second detractor here, but I need more evidence than he said, she said. And believe me, I hope and pray it's true, because Franken is a proggie shiitehead. If he comes clean, then so be it, but cwtr has a point. These trial-by-mob witch hunts are getting a little out of hand.
I have no doubt that Franken is a complete degenerate.

That said, I've been trying to avoid this tabloid crap. The witch hunts are getting out of hand.

Politics wise, I think all it will do is lower the expectations we have for politicians. Just watch.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieJoe wrote:Sorry guys, hate to be the second detractor here, but I need more evidence than he said, she said. And believe me, I hope and pray it's true, because Franken is a proggie shiitehead. If he comes clean, then so be it, but cwtr has a point. These trial-by-mob witch hunts are getting a little out of hand.

That said, I've been trying to avoid this tabloid crap. The witch hunts are getting out of hand.

Politics wise, I think all it will do is lower the expectations we have for politicians. Just watch.
Yeah.....DC doesn’t need proof apparently. Guilty until proven innocent.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Yeah.....DC doesn’t need proof apparently. Guilty until proven innocent.
What exactly are you rambling about???

Franken has already apologized. Trump said he kissed women without asking them.

Both celebrities. Both gross douchebags who used their status to grope and kiss women.

You guys are freaking nuts on this stuff.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:

I'm enjoying that this is another issue created by the liberals that has boomeranged back at them. Hoisted by they're own petard! Now they have call for the ouster of Frankin or look even worse on the issue.

#Winning.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: Trump said he kissed women without asking them.
Link? This is new to me. Maybe you just need some LWNJ secret decoder goggles.
Bay_area_Hokie
Party: Surprise Party

Post by Bay_area_Hokie »

Apology? https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... man-244978

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“With God there are only individuals” - Philosopher Nicolas Gomez Davila
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Bay_area_Hokie wrote:Apology? https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... man-244978

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it,” Sen. Al Franken wrote in a statement.

CNN if a republican said this: "Senator F calls sexual assault 'funny'".
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

:mrgreen: