Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: All Franken is accused of groping

Post by USN_Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: And since you can't actually be honest about anything, the quote that I was referring too was the one where he says, " I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait." None of that is remotely close to consent.
Now go ahead and tell us the line which follows immediately after your parsed quote. Go ahead show some integrity Diggity.
Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful. It's inconsistent with "I don't even wait". That's why I wrote, "None of that is remotely close to consent".

Keep trying, man. You're a run of the mill hypocrite.
It makes perfect sense, that's why you chose to be deceptive and provide a parsed quote.
let
[let]
verb (used with object), let, let·ting.
1. to allow or permit:
to let him escape.

2. to allow to pass, go, or come:
to let us through.
consent
[kuh n-sent]
verb (used without object)
to permit, approve, or agree; comply or yield (often followed by to or an infinitive):
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: And since you can't actually be honest about anything, the quote that I was referring too was the one where he says, " I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait." None of that is remotely close to consent.
Now go ahead and tell us the line which follows immediately after your parsed quote. Go ahead show some integrity Diggity.
Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful. It's inconsistent with "I don't even wait". That's why I wrote, "None of that is remotely close to consent".

It makes perfect sense, that's why you chose to be deceptive and provide a parsed quote.
let
[let]
1. to allow or permit:
to let him escape.

to let us through.
LOL. You're memory lapses are accelerating. I'll say it again, since you seemed to miss it when I posted it 32 minutes ago, "Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful".

I agree that let implies consent. I simply don't believe him when he says that.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

let
[let]
1. to allow or permit:
to let him escape.

to let us through.
LOL. You're memory lapses are accelerating. I'll say it again, since you seemed to miss it when I posted it 32 minutes ago, "Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful".

So, first you said "Trump said he kissed women without asking them.", then you said well he said that but it isn't "meaningful", now you say that he said he received consent (but that's not meaningful :lol:) but you don't believe him because...reasons. :lol:

This is a great example of DC (aka Patches O'Houlahan) playing his word salad 3 card Monty.
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote: Trump said he kissed women without asking them.
Link? This is new to me. Maybe you just need some LWNJ secret decoder goggles.
No thanks. You dismissed as nothing when it came out during the election. It’s part of the Billy Bush stuff, and was widely discussed. It was 12 years ago, Trump apologized, said that’s not the man he is now, and that was good enough for his supporters. I’m sure Franken’s supporters feel the same way as Trump supporters did.
That's a fancy way of saying you lied.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

let
[let]
1. to allow or permit:
to let him escape.

to let us through.

So, first you said "Trump said he kissed women without asking them.", then you said well he said that but it isn't "meaningful", now you say that he said he received consent (but that's not meaningful :lol:) but you don't believe him because...reasons. :lol:

This is a great example of DC (aka Patches O'Houlahan) playing his word salad 3 card Monty.
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
No thanks. You dismissed as nothing when it came out during the election. It’s part of the Billy Bush stuff, and was widely discussed. It was 12 years ago, Trump apologized, said that’s not the man he is now, and that was good enough for his supporters. I’m sure Franken’s supporters feel the same way as Trump supporters did.
That's a fancy way of saying you lied.
You're even more mentally unstable than I thought.

Trump said that he kissed women without asking them - "I just start kissing them" and "I don't even wait".

And I didn't say he received consent, but it wasn't meaningful. I said Trump is FOS, and that they didn't just let him do it, ie his claim that they let him do it is bullshirt. I don't believe him b/c he is full of shirt a lot. We all understand your attraction to him.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote: You're even more mentally unstable than I thought.

Trump said that he kissed women without asking them - "I just start kissing them" and "I don't even wait".

And I didn't say he received consent, but it wasn't meaningful. I said Trump is FOS, and that they didn't just let him do it, ie his claim that they let him do it is bullshirt. I don't believe him b/c he is full of shirt a lot. We all understand your attraction to him.
Keep dodging, patches!

I think everyone understands the obvious gap in your logic/reasoning. It's cute that you infer additional details (wait for what?) to support your stupid made-up argument, then reject facts which don't support your made up argument.

I love getting you so spun up, but it's like shooting fish (fish that let you do it) in a barrel at this point. Your Trump derangement knows no bounds.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:

Keep dodging, patches!

I think everyone understands the obvious gap in your logic/reasoning. It's cute that you infer additional details (wait for what?) to support your stupid made-up argument, then reject facts which don't support your made up argument.

I love getting you so spun up, but it's like shooting fish (fish that let you do it) in a barrel at this point. Your Trump derangement knows no bounds.
"I love getting you so spun up"? You are one strange dude. There's probably a mental disorder that covers your bizarre internet activity. You should google it and find a cure.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Keep dodging, patches!

"I love getting you so spun up"? You are one strange dude. There's probably a mental disorder that covers your bizarre internet activity. You should google it and find a cure.
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates

You can't even see how blinded you are with your deranged hatred of Trump.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Keep dodging, patches!

Good one. Are you forgetting your first posts about me being a liar, and then the caveman joke? And then your continuous potshots after that? You should reconsider your posting habits in the context of that quote.

It’s funny that you think my issue is with Trump. My issue is with the hypocrites on both sides who forgive their douche representative, and attack the opponent’s douche representative.

It’s the intellectually dishonest partisans that I’m attacking.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Keep dodging, patches!

Good one. Are you forgetting your first posts about me being a liar, and then the caveman joke? And then your continuous potshots after that? You should reconsider your posting habits in the context of that quote.

It’s funny that you think my issue is with Trump. My issue is with the hypocrites on both sides who forgive their douche representative, and attack the opponent’s douche representative.
We established you're dishonest. That's a statement of fact, not slander.

"so simple a caveman can understand it" is a joke. You haven't seen the Geico commercial?
HokieFanDC wrote:It’s the intellectually dishonest partisans that I’m attacking.
Physician, heal thyself. - Luke 4:23
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

Derp, derp. I don't care what the lefty's have said. Franken is wrong, Trump is wrong.
What matters is what you think. So, which is it? Do you think Franken did something really bad? Do you think Trump did something really bad? They've both apologized.

Stop deflecting to generalized silliness like "The lefty's". Give me your opinion on the two.
I gave you my opinion......evidently you think innocent until proven guilty is funny.

This has all turned into one big sexual harassment turnstile.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

Those Golden Gophers will get after ya :!:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:

Keep dodging, patches!

We established you're dishonest. That's a statement of fact, not slander.

"so simple a caveman can understand it" is a joke. You haven't seen the Geico commercial?
HokieFanDC wrote:It’s the intellectually dishonest partisans that I’m attacking.
Physician, heal thyself. - Luke 4:23
Oh please, there is nothing dishonest about anything I posted. You, making up things that I didn't post, and then attacking me based on your fabrication, is just your tired schtick.

You've hit 4 of your 5 posting pillars.

Misrepresent what a poster said.
Attack the poster on the position you fabricated for that poster.
Call the poster names, or make jokes about the poster, when they explain that you aremaking things up.
Say they are deranged for questioning Trump's perfection.

We're probably 3 posts away from you calling me drunk.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

HokieHam wrote:
Derp, derp. I don't care what the lefty's have said. Franken is wrong, Trump is wrong.
What matters is what you think. So, which is it? Do you think Franken did something really bad? Do you think Trump did something really bad? They've both apologized.

Stop deflecting to generalized silliness like "The lefty's". Give me your opinion on the two.
I gave you my opinion......evidently you think innocent until proven guilty is funny.

This has all turned into one big sexual harassment turnstile.
Most of this will never go to trial. Either because it's past statute of limitations or because it's not big enough of a deal to go to court over.

But voting on public officials isn't predicated on legalities.
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
Oh please, there is nothing dishonest about anything I posted. You, making up things that I didn't post, and then attacking me based on your fabrication, is just your tired schtick.

Call the poster names, or make jokes about the poster, when they explain that you aremaking things up.

I quoted you. You said he kissed/molested women without consent and then admitted that the words he used meant consent. Pretty sure you've gotten as much mileage as you're going to get out of the "USN_Hokie is making stuff up" excuse. It's just a real lazy response to cognitive dissonance.

You are blinded by your Trump hatred and it makes you say/argue stupid things in every Trump thread, every time. That's not an insult, it's the truth.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I quoted you. You said he kissed/molested women without consent and then admitted that the words he used meant consent. Pretty sure you've gotten as much mileage as you're going to get out of the "USN_Hokie is making stuff up" excuse. It's just a real lazy response to cognitive dissonance.

You are blinded by your Trump hatred and it makes you say/argue stupid things in every Trump thread, every time. That's not an insult, it's the truth.
You do fine when you do nothing more than repeat the words people said. You fail miserably when you start telling people what they meant when they said those words. I don't think that the words "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” “And when you’re a star, they let you do it” are indicative of consent. Just like I don't think that Tweeden gave consent just because she said "Okay" to Franken.

Somehow, Trump supporters think Trump got consent and Franken didn't, and Franken supporters think it's OK b/c he apologized, but don't think it's OK even when Trump apologized.

I find those supporters hypocritical, which is what this thread about. It's not about Trump, it's about those supporters
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

You do fine when you do nothing more than repeat the words people said. You fail miserably when you start telling people what they meant when they said those words. I don't think that the words "I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.” “And when you’re a star, they let you do it” are indicative of consent. Just like I don't think that Tweeden gave consent just because she said "Okay" to Franken.

Somehow, Trump supporters think Trump got consent and Franken didn't, and Franken supporters think it's OK b/c he apologized, but don't think it's OK even when Trump apologized.

I find those supporters hypocritical, which is what this thread about. It's not about Trump, it's about those supporters
Let me remind you that you have now (tried to) shift the argument to a different question.

Trump never admitted to any crime. He wasn't even speaking about a specific person and it was likely exaggerated BS. What we see in the Franken picture would technically be a crime. Consent isn't possible.

Nobody here is being hypocritical - I'm pretty sure nobody here (including myself) endorsed his words (remember, that's all it was) that you quoted. The part most upsetting to me is that he put the moves on a married woman. You may recall from that part of the conversation that he *did* wait for consent and it was not granted so the relationship went no further.

You cannot make your argument without inferring things which don't exist, which is what this thread is about. It's locker room talk (which you've probably heard a hundred times yourself and done nothing), does that make you a hypocrite?
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

Let me remind you that you have now (tried to) shift the argument to a different question.

Trump never admitted to any crime. He wasn't even speaking about a specific person and it was likely exaggerated BS. What we see in the Franken picture would technically be a crime. Consent isn't possible.

Nobody here is being hypocritical - I'm pretty sure nobody here (including myself) endorsed his words (remember, that's all it was) that you quoted. The part most upsetting to me is that he put the moves on a married woman. You may recall from that part of the conversation that he *did* wait for consent and it was not granted so the relationship went no further.

You cannot make your argument without inferring things which don't exist, which is what this thread is about. It's locker room talk (which you've probably heard a hundred times yourself and done nothing), does that make you a hypocrite?
I disagree with your characterization, just like we disagreed in October.

It's not any more complicated than that.

Edited my writing error so miles can get back to his Saturday cartoons.
Last edited by HokieFanDC on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miles

Post by miles »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

I disagree with your characterization, just like we disagreed in October.

It's any more complicated than that.
"It's any[sic] more complicated than that."
Only to those like you for whom reading comprehension and written expression are rather difficult to master.
Got it?
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

Posted in chronological order.... :lol:

1. He kissed women without consent.
2. It's 100% true!
HokieFanDC wrote: You're insane. You called me a liar, and everything I said was 100% true,
3. Ok, he said they consented, but that's not "meaningful" to me because I'm a raving lunatic on anything Trump.
HokieFanDC wrote: Trump saying that they let them do it isn't meaningful.
4. Repeat! Forget what I just said in #3.
HokieFanDC wrote: Trump said that he kissed women without asking them...

And I didn't say he received consent, but it wasn't meaningful.
HokieFanDC

Post by HokieFanDC »

USN_Hokie wrote:Posted in chronological order.... :lol:

2. It's 100% true!
HokieFanDC wrote: You're insane. You called me a liar, and everything I said was 100% true,
3. Ok, he said they consented, but that's not "meaningful" to me because I'm a raving lunatic on anything Trump.

You did it again. Looks like we'll get unlimited mileage from your schtick. #3 is the perfect example.
When I say I don't believe he got consent just because he said they let him, that's my opinion. Doesn't make me a liar, doesn't make me inconsistent. But you disagree and then substitute your own belief and call me a liar based on your belief, not mine.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

HokieFanDC wrote:You did it again. Looks like we'll get unlimited mileage from your schtick. #3 is the perfect example.
When I say I don't believe he got consent just because he said they let him, that's my opinion. Doesn't make me a liar, doesn't make me inconsistent. But you disagree and then substitute your own belief and call me a liar based on your belief, not mine.
That's why it's generally a waste of time to deal with Cap'n Bullshit.
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:

2. It's 100% true!

You did it again. Looks like we'll get unlimited mileage from your schtick. #3 is the perfect example.
Don't be dense.

You claimed as fact (100% true) that Trump admitted to assaulting women, then admitted it was your opinion (opinions are necessarily not based on fact), then admitted the words he used directly implied consent (ie, the opposite of what you originally said) but you chose not to believe him.

You're queen of the bullshit ball. Claim your crown.
ip_law-hokie
Alma Mater: Manchester

Post by ip_law-hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
HokieFanDC wrote:

2. It's 100% true!

Don't be dense.

You claimed as fact (100% true) that Trump admitted to assaulting women, then admitted it was your opinion (opinions are necessarily not based on fact), then admitted the words he used directly implied consent (ie, the opposite of what you originally said) but you chose not to believe him.

You're queen of the bullshit ball. Claim your crown.
That's so cute.
With their Cap’n and Chief Intelligence Officer having deserted them, River, Ham and Joe valiantly continue their whataboutismistic last stand of the DJT apology tour.
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

THis guy......
Attachments
29CB2A45-C6AD-4777-A9AD-EC5348F6C4C0.jpeg
29CB2A45-C6AD-4777-A9AD-EC5348F6C4C0.jpeg (82.61 KiB) Viewed 1738 times
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HokieFanDC wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
you are using the billy bush interview, hahahahaha. Yes in the interview he boasted he could grab women by the puddy cat but so far nobody has accused him of any of that. Again, if men boasting is sexual assault or harassment then all men ever created are criminals.