All Franken is accused of groping

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

All Franken is accused of groping

Post by awesome guy »

I'm sure the left will ignore this as Franken is a liberal's liberal.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-t ... l-franken/
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
RiverguyVT

Re: All Franken is accused of groping

Post by RiverguyVT »

awesome guy wrote:I'm sure the left will ignore this as Franken is a liberal's liberal.

A liberal's liberal guilty of voter fraud
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

RiverguyVT wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I'm sure the left will ignore this as Franken is a liberal's liberal.

A liberal's liberal guilty of voter fraud
Laws are for the little people.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

Let's see if all these Democrats that are "outraged" over Moore will demand Frank resign. Hell, I'd like to see the GOPe grow some balls and call for his resignation. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess neither happen.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Let's see if all these Democrats that are "outraged" over Moore will demand Frank resign. Hell, I'd like to see the GOPe grow some balls and call for his resignation. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess neither happen.
Yep, won't even be an issue to them.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

Wow! Just read the story..
Salute the Marines
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:Let's see if all these Democrats that are "outraged" over Moore will demand Frank resign. Hell, I'd like to see the GOPe grow some balls and call for his resignation. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess neither happen.
And I’m sure the conservatives will insist that proof be provided and that we must reserve judgement, just as they have with Moore?
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
And I’m sure the conservatives will insist that proof be provided and that we must reserve judgement, just as they have with Moore?
Well has Franken denied it? And do you not consider the photograph to be proof?

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
FireFuente
Alma Mater: VT

Post by FireFuente »

Wow, and there's even a picture.

Awesome :lol:
HvilleHokie

Post by HvilleHokie »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol!

I’ll take this as admission of the same hypocrisy you accuse the left of.
BigDave
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Republican

Post by BigDave »

Is anyone really surprised?

I mean - seriously - if we had an award for "Senator Most Likely to Have Groped Someone", wouldn't Al Franken be at the top of your list?

I don't even know who my second choice would be ... maybe Bernie (a long time ago) or Chuckie (seems to be the "laws are for little people" type).
Posted from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

I guess the photo isn't proof, but some yearbook from high school is?
HvilleHokie wrote:
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Dude. C'mon. :o
A photo of the assualt taking place is several places in this thread.
Proof doesn't get more iron clad than a photo of a crime in progress.
Salute the Marines
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
"***** set me up", sincerely, Marion Barry
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
UpstateSCHokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Lol!

I’ll take this as admission of the same hypocrisy you accuse the left of.
WTF? How so? If he claims his innocence then I'll give him the benefit of the doubt until proven guilty. But can you show me photographic evidence that Moore did what he's accused of?

Now I'm asking for our Senators to be consistent in their behavior. The standard for dropping out of a race or getting out of the Senate it to just be accused. No proof is necessary. So let's see how consistent they are in their standard.

Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Post by Major Kong »

HvilleHokie wrote:And I’m sure the conservatives will insist that proof be provided and that we must reserve judgement, just as they have with Moore?
No...gig him. :)
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

BigDave wrote:
RiverguyVT wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
"***** set me up", sincerely, Marion Barry
:lol: :lol:
Salute the Marines
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

Franklin releases semi-apology, denying the accusation about the kiss and saying the photo was a joke.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... her-244976
"I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it."
(He followed it up with, "and I have now decided to live my life as a gay man".)
Mcl3 Hokie

Post by Mcl3 Hokie »

Wait, that's not good enough. The Dems now believe it's her version that counts. He should be asked to resign. I mean, it's only fair, right? Oh, and this just came out. How many more of them could there be?
BigDave wrote:Franklin releases semi-apology, denying the accusation about the kiss and saying the photo was a joke.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/11/ ... her-244976
"I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way, but I send my sincerest apologies to Leeann. As to the photo, it was clearly intended to be funny but wasn't. I shouldn't have done it."
(He followed it up with, "and I have now decided to live my life as a gay man".)
PolyTech

Post by PolyTech »

Lol - guilty AF.
#JusticeForNolan
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

HvilleHokie wrote:
Well do you have pictures of Moore? I see a picture of Franken. But yes just as with all the others I would like some proof other than she said this. As for the picture it appears from the picture that he did not actually make contact with her unless there is a later picture but in todays climate that would be classified as a sexual assault wether he made contact or not. But again as for the kiss allegation yes I need some proof, if he is denying it then somebody is lying.

Again, the only case in all of these we know about or not is Louis CK and very old GW bush, the rest remain allegations and being denied by the person being accused.

But if you are using the same method as the current Moore deal then yes, Franken should be kicked out of the congress immediately
BigDave

Post by BigDave »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
HvilleHokie wrote:
Well do you have pictures of Moore? I see a picture of Franken. But yes just as with all the others I would like some proof other than she said this. As for the picture it appears from the picture that he did not actually make contact with her unless there is a later picture but in todays climate that would be classified as a sexual assault wether he made contact or not. But again as for the kiss allegation yes I need some proof, if he is denying it then somebody is lying.

Again, the only case in all of these we know about or not is Louis CK and very old GW bush, the rest remain allegations and being denied by the person being accused.

But if you are using the same method as the current Moore deal then yes, Franken should be kicked out of the congress immediately
When you're innocent, you don't say "I certainly don’t remember the rehearsal for the skit in the same way". I don't have to remember all of the details to know that I have never groped someone or forcibly tongue-kissed them.
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I think I'd remember kissing someone who'd been on the covers of various men's magazines
Salute the Marines
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

Franken is Hollywood, he can't remember all the women he groped.
UpstateSCHokie

Post by UpstateSCHokie »