Moore accusers refuse to submit evidence

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Moore accusers refuse to submit evidence

Post by awesome guy »

Another liberal witch hunt is going down in flames. Why do you people lie so much?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... challenge/
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
awesome guy

Re: Moore accusers refuse to submit evidence

Post by awesome guy »

I'll say this, the only fact giving me pause is Trump didn't support him. He generally has great instincts on politicians so that's made me think there may be something to it. Then again, he could have calculated that it wasn't a winnable battle and so endorsed McDonnell's establishment wanker as an olive branch.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

awesome guy wrote:I'll say this, the only fact giving me pause is Trump didn't support him. He generally has great instincts on politicians so that's made me think there may be something to it. Then again, he could have calculated that it wasn't a winnable battle and so endorsed McDonnell's establishment wanker as an olive branch.
Trump supported the other guy because he had previously come out supporting Trump on some matter.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
awesome guy wrote:I'll say this, the only fact giving me pause is Trump didn't support him. He generally has great instincts on politicians so that's made me think there may be something to it. Then again, he could have calculated that it wasn't a winnable battle and so endorsed McDonnell's establishment wanker as an olive branch.
Trump supported the other guy because he had previously come out supporting Trump on some matter.
Moore is a Trumpeter too, more of one than Strange was from what I read.