United We Stand - uwsboard.com

Virginia Tech fans discussing politics, religion, and football
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Time zone: America/New_York


UWS DWF UWS Lunch UWS Sports UWS Help TSL Football TSL Lounge TSL MBB Acronyms Top 25 Topics


Forum rules


Please be civil.



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19092
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
Pretty incredible stats in this article. My favorite: average salary for the 2500 managers in the NYC Subway system is $280k. Also, worse on-time performance than Mexico City. :lol:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/n ... elays.html

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:02 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 pm
Posts: 592
USN_Hokie wrote:
Pretty incredible stats in this article. My favorite: average salary for the 2500 managers in the NYC Subway system is $280k. Also, worse on-time performance than Mexico City. :lol:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/n ... elays.html


I think IP said he was a customer and a shareholder in that. Or was that Jimmy John's?

_________________
#JusticeForNolan


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:29 pm
Posts: 5816
PolyTech wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Pretty incredible stats in this article. My favorite: average salary for the 2500 managers in the NYC Subway system is $280k. Also, worse on-time performance than Mexico City. :lol:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/n ... elays.html


I think IP said he was a customer and a shareholder in that. Or was that Jimmy John's?

He's a city resident and taxpayer so he certainly is a customer and a "shareholder".


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:05 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:20 pm
Posts: 9834
Location: New York, NY
133743Hokie wrote:
PolyTech wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Pretty incredible stats in this article. My favorite: average salary for the 2500 managers in the NYC Subway system is $280k. Also, worse on-time performance than Mexico City. :lol:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/n ... elays.html


I think IP said he was a customer and a shareholder in that. Or was that Jimmy John's?

He's a city resident and taxpayer so he certainly is a customer and a "shareholder".


You guys don’t have anything better to do on a weekend than obsess over me?

I appreciate the attention.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_________________
"Leadership: Whatever happens, you're responsible. If it doesn't happen, you're responsible." - DT(2013)

"We're not going to own it. I'm not going to own it. I can tell you the Republicans are not going to own it." - DT(2017)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:58 pm
Posts: 19092
Location: Fake Dossier Writing Center
Party: Draintheswamp
ip_law-hokie wrote:
You guys don’t have anything better to do on a weekend than obsess over me?

I appreciate the attention.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



IP is a victim.

_________________
"Ours is a world of nuclear giants and ethical infants."
- Gen. Omar Bradley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:10 pm
Posts: 30843
Location: Plastic Flotilla:Location Classified
Party: After 10
ip_law-hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
PolyTech wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
Pretty incredible stats in this article. My favorite: average salary for the 2500 managers in the NYC Subway system is $280k. Also, worse on-time performance than Mexico City.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/n ... elays.html


I think IP said he was a customer and a shareholder in that. Or was that Jimmy John's?

He's a city resident and taxpayer so he certainly is a customer and a "shareholder".


You guys don’t have anything better to do on a weekend than obsess over me?

I appreciate the attention.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm by your co-op site catching ammonium sulfate enhanced catfish. Got one a hair shy of 70 lbs.

_________________
You losers lost, take off the vagina suit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:24 pm
Posts: 780
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Independent
USN_Hokie wrote:
Pretty incredible stats in this article. My favorite: average salary for the 2500 managers in the NYC Subway system is $280k. Also, worse on-time performance than Mexico City. :lol:

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/18/n ... elays.html



Interesting stats, reporter by NY Times was hired 8 months ago. Reporter has had 5 bylines since he was hired. Investigative reporter. Poop takes time and $$$.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 

Time zone: America/New_York


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group Color scheme by ColorizeIt!