Remember When Civil Rights Groups Wanted Police Bodycams?

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Remember When Civil Rights Groups Wanted Police Bodycams?

Post by USN_Hokie »

awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: Remember When Civil Rights Groups Wanted Police Bodycams

Post by awesome guy »

People have to realize the typical black male is an asshole. Call that statement as racist or whatever, but it's the truth. That's why they're in trouble all the time. Cameras are showing that. The solution is to teach black males to not be assholes as their missing father typically would.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
nolanvt
Alma Mater: Marshall Univ.

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:People have to realize the typical black male is an asshole. Call that statement as racist or whatever, but it's the truth. That's why they're in trouble all the time. Cameras are showing that. The solution is to teach black males to not be assholes as their missing father typically would.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fully vaccinated, still not dead
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:People have to realize the typical black male is an asshole. Call that statement as racist or whatever, but it's the truth. That's why they're in trouble all the time. Cameras are showing that. The solution is to teach black males to not be assholes as their missing father typically would.
[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Derp
HokieHam
Location: Kicking over crayons in a safe space for libruls....

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:I knew this was coming.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/23740/rem ... nk-berrien
Gotta love it.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp
At least you are open with your racism.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

Uh huh
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

What is your explanation for the race disparity in crime?
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

TrollingVT thinks body cameras are racist
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

LOL

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote: [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Derp

LOL

Derp
USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

LOL

Do you have an answer?
HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

What a moron. The video evidence is either accurate or it's not. An officer's report/memory can't compare with what is shown on camera. It makes total sense that Gupta was an Odumbo appointee.
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

Socio-economic environment, for the most part. Poverty, single parent homes, lack of interest in education, despair, etc.
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

USN_Hokie wrote:Do you have an answer?
Nope. He can’t answer a serious question. Been his Unusual calling card.
"if you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-forever."

ip believes you can dial in a 78 year old man who suffers from deminishing mental function
HokieHam

Post by HokieHam »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

Socio-economic environment, for the most part. Poverty, single parent homes, lack of interest in education, despair, etc.
It’s Whitey!

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

If that were true we should have seen crime rates plummet in the 60s as poverty rates did. Instead we saw the opposite. Crime rates and violent crime in particular skyrocketed while poverty reached record lows.
nolanvt

Post by nolanvt »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

Correct. Pooer, less-educated people will commit more crime.

USN_Hokie

Post by USN_Hokie »

nolanvt wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

...nope. In fact, the statistics would lead you to the exact opposite conclusion - and I'll add that crime continued its downward trend during the great recession.

awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Derp

...nope. In fact, the statistics would lead you to the exact opposite conclusion - and I'll add that crime continued its downward trend during the great recession.

Yep. Trollan is a violent criminal if poor education is an indicator.
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:
nolanvt wrote:

Derp

If that were true we should have seen crime rates plummet in the 60s as poverty rates did. Instead we saw the opposite. Crime rates and violent crime in particular skyrocketed while poverty reached record lows.
That's not true. Urban poverty didn't decline in any appreciable amount. And the 60s was when the poor started being truly housed in massive public housing projects --ghettos.
awesome guy

Post by awesome guy »

133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
nolanvt wrote:
awesome guy wrote:Derp

That's not true. Urban poverty didn't decline in any appreciable amount. And the 60s was when the poor started being truly housed in massive public housing projects --ghettos.
You mean when welfare replaced black fathers?
BG Hokie

Post by BG Hokie »

USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Socio-economic environment, for the most part. Poverty, single parent homes, lack of interest in education, despair, etc.
So we're left with basically poor family structure, lack of male role models? Perhaps, on average, statistically speaking, some other genetic truths which are uncomfortable. What's your take?
CFB Apologist

Post by CFB Apologist »

BG Hokie wrote:
USN_Hokie wrote:
133743Hokie wrote: Socio-economic environment, for the most part. Poverty, single parent homes, lack of interest in education, despair, etc.
So we're left with basically poor family structure, lack of male role models? Perhaps, on average, statistically speaking, some other genetic truths which are uncomfortable. What's your take?
Where there is a ghetto/poor area, there is crime. There is usually a reason- sometimes many- that someone is poor or lives in a poor area- they likely don't have a stable 9-5 job if they are poor, so many look to "hustle" or are simply bored and commit crimes/run the streets to pass the day. A bigger factor though is that who do young black males look up to? Athletes and rappers - two professions that are limited to the top 1% of all people in that field. So when johnny poor black kid doesn't get a scholarship or a record deal..what do they do? Stay poor usually.