Manson dead.

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
RiverguyVT

Manson dead.

Post by RiverguyVT »

This morning, Fox felt compelled to blur out his forehead swastika. I mean... really? Why blur that out?
So I put (the dead dog) on her doorstep!
Salute the Marines
Soon we'll have planes that fly 22000 mph
"#PedoPete" = Hunter's name for his dad.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

Re: Manson dead.

Post by Major Kong »

How many millions of $$$'s were spent keeping this POS alive all these years :?:
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

HokieJoe
Alma Mater: Virginia Tech
Party: Eclectic

Post by HokieJoe »

Good
"I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

Major Kong wrote:How many millions of $$$'s were spent keeping this POS alive all these years :?:
my point exactly that I get hammered on all the time, Obvious guilty with zero question of guilt.... trial and death to follow within a month, problem solved
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

cwtcr hokie wrote:
Major Kong wrote:How many millions of $$$'s were spent keeping this POS alive all these years :?:
my point exactly that I get hammered on all the time, Obvious guilty with zero question of guilt.... trial and death to follow within a month, problem solved
Every single person convicted of crime has " zero question of guilt" in the courts' eyes. And yet, we still get some wrong.
Salute the Marines
RiverguyVT

Post by RiverguyVT »

I am still curious why Fox!Fox!gasp! felt the need to blur out the forehead swastika.
Salute the Marines
cwtcr hokie

Post by cwtcr hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:
cwtcr hokie wrote:
Every single person convicted of crime has " zero question of guilt" in the courts' eyes. And yet, we still get some wrong.
yes there are cases you don't know or not....and there are ones that are not, the guilty party is known and how and when and exactly the details of it. The second scenario is what I was talking about. Do you have any doubt, even .00000000001% that Manson did not commit murders? I don't
133743Hokie

Post by 133743Hokie »

RiverguyVT wrote:This morning, Fox felt compelled to blur out his forehead swastika. I mean... really? Why blur that out?
To keep millions of leftys from being triggered