Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
Major Kong
Alma Mater: Ferrum VT ASU
Party: Independent

November 22, 1963...

Post by Major Kong »

I still remember.
I only post using 100% recycled electrons.

UpstateSCHokie

Re: November 22, 1963...

Post by UpstateSCHokie »

I was not even a twinkle in my dad's eye at that point. But I am surprised there has been so little coverage of all of the released JFK files - especially after (renowned lefty) Oliver Stone mainstreamed the conspiracy theories behind the assassination. Of course if the media covered it, they would have to give credit to Trump for having the documents released and giving Trump credit for anything is a bridge too far for the democrat media.

“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.” ― Voltaire (1694 – 1778)
HokieFanDC

Re: November 22, 1963...

Post by HokieFanDC »

UpstateSCHokie wrote:I was not even a twinkle in my dad's eye at that point. But I am surprised there has been so little coverage of all of the released JFK files - especially after (renowned lefty) Oliver Stone mainstreamed the conspiracy theories behind the assassination. Of course if the media covered it, they would have to give credit to Trump for having the documents released and giving Trump credit for anything is a bridge too far for the democrat media.
Not sure what you're getting at. It was covered by almost all of the media.
And the documents were released because of the JFK Assassinations Record Act of 1992 that said that all docs would be released in 25 years. There are still some that are being held back for security reasons, but the docs that were released were scheduled to be released this year.