More racism in RVA

Your Virginia Tech Politics and Religion source
Forum rules
Be Civil. Go Hokies.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

More racism in RVA

Post by awesome guy »

A local gun dealer refused to sell to a guy who was doing a straw sale and is known to do so locally. He came into the store with 5 people, they all talked about which gun to buy, then the real seller leaves and this guy attempts to make the purchase. It's a crime for the dealer to sell in such a situation. So armed with a camera, the black guy cries racism over being denied a gun, even though the same white devil sold him several guns previously. Black crimes are always the fault of white racism!

http://nbc12.com/story/36911626/man-den ... rimination
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.
USN_Hokie
Party: Draintheswamp

Re: More racism in RVA

Post by USN_Hokie »

This outcome is predictable, yet I've heard lefties argue that gun dealers should discriminate against folks who pass the background check yet "don't look right," and then cite their failure to act as an argument for more government.
awesome guy
Party: After 10

Re: More racism in RVA

Post by awesome guy »

USN_Hokie wrote:This outcome is predictable, yet I've heard lefties argue that gun dealers should discriminate against folks who pass the background check yet "don't look right," and then cite their failure to act as an argument for more government.
Liberals want to be the gun dealer dealer. The ones you pay to open a gun dealership.

In this case, the dealer is 100% correct. I know people that know both parties. Hopkins isn't racist in the slightest, even sold the black guy guns before. And the black guy is a straw purchaser, bragged about it on Facebook. He's the stereotypical race baiting hustler.
Unvaccinated,. mask free, and still alive.